Jiggz or anyone else

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Can I stack x-gels with FineFlex epi-V. Are there any interactions that may negate the effects of either compound?

Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you can.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
certainly, those two can be used concurrently - tho, it may not be strategically wise to use both compounds at same time
but that is personal choice
you must have been sitting on that EpiV for a good while now..that has been extinct animal for quite some time

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
certainly, those two can be used concurrently - tho, it may not be strategically wise to use both compounds at same time
but that is personal choice
you must have been sitting on that EpiV for a good while now..that has been extinct animal for quite some time
There's some discounted stock in the UK and I really like the profile. Why wouldn't be wise to use concurrently - I thought both would really help recomp.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
There's some discounted stock in the UK and I really like the profile. Why wouldn't be wise to use concurrently - I thought both would really help recomp.
strategically -- x-gels typically used more in bulk/gaining phases than a cut phase, which of course EpiV is best suited for
i'm not saying it wouldn't be a decent stack, or unwise per se and cannot be done..simply pointing out a thought
personally, I can use almost any supplement for any purpose I want - but, some are definitely more conducive to certain protocols & goals than others

for the record, best results with EpiV will be when you are already leaned up, and are pushing for extreme leaning in a very dedicated phase of diet/training

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The two are fine to stack, but running EpiV first then X-gels is another good option. Totally versatile :)

EpiV is an Androgen (DHT), just FYI.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Yes I knew it was DHT. I've used DHT detainees in the past and they really helped me to drop fat and as strength without being in a deficit. My thinking was that I go 200 above maintenance on without days and 400 under on non workout days. So I may add only a few lbs in of muscle but should also drop fat. Alternatively I could stack the epiv with vpx meltdown from next week. I'm about 12% body fat and then do a cycle of anabeta elite and x-gels.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^I like that plan of attack better, fwiw

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Yes I knew it was DHT. I've used DHT detainees in the past and they really helped me to drop fat and as strength without being in a deficit. My thinking was that I go 200 above maintenance on without days and 400 under on non workout days. So I may add only a few lbs in of muscle but should also drop fat. Alternatively I could stack the epiv with vpx meltdown from next week. I'm about 12% body fat and then do a cycle of anabeta elite and x-gels.
Was just making sure :D

I would go with the two stacks you suggested; use this cycle to get down to the bf% you want then run x-gels + Anabeta Elite for a recomp. Should be awesome.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Was just making sure :D

I would go with the two stacks you suggested; use this cycle to get down to the bf% you want then run x-gels + Anabeta Elite for a recomp. Should be awesome.
Thanks my man! Snagency...your strategy will be implemented!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks my man! Snagency...your strategy will be implemented!
Good luck for your run! PM me or post here if you have any more questions :D