Pre-workout for DC & othet low volume/max effort lifters.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wanted to start a thread for guys who aren't looking for that "pump" bc their routines just don't really call for it.

Please don't let this turn into a debate thread I'm just looking for feed back from other DC bros and lifters I that kind. I'll begin.

I've stated I'm not a huge fan of dmaa but 1 on my list is OG Usplabs Jack3d

I'll be starting the jack3dAF shortly (in prep coach said no no :-( )

I've got a tub of conquer to burn also.

What are you other guys using?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate my heart pounding like crazy when I have a max effort lift, so DMAA is out of the question for me. I get jittery, and jittery leaves me nervous/anxious..and that's no bueno with heavy weight for me.

I've consistently enjoyed PES Enhanced, CL White Flood v2, and USPlabs Jack3d Micro.

Whatever prewo I take is stacked with Citmal (dose dependant on prewo) and PeakBeta+ for the COP and LCLT benefits.

When I have Focus XT, I'll take that as well on occasion, in addition to the above paragraph.

How is Conquer?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate my heart pounding like crazy when I have a max effort lift, so DMAA is out of the question for me. I get jittery, and jittery leaves me nervous/anxious..and that's no bueno with heavy weight for me.

I've consistently enjoyed PES Enhanced, CL White Flood v2, and USPlabs Jack3d Micro.

Whatever prewo I take is stacked with Citmal (dose dependant on prewo) and PeakBeta+ for the COP and LCLT benefits.

When I have Focus XT, I'll take that as well on occasion, in addition to the above paragraph.

How is Conquer?
Focus XT seems like it'd be a great pre for max effort style.

Conquer tastes ****ty (better than maximize intense) but I like it. Solid energy formula. Good pump (I know we're not talking about it) but I need to dose COP daily to real max Benefits and I wasn't. Still have like 3/4 a tub.

I love Usplabs jack3d micro if I'm training after 6pm. Gets me going but I can still be asleep by 10:30!

I still have not tried enhanced but feed back is stellar, PES is a great company.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My top 2 are PES Enhanced and AN Uncut.

If you're sessions really get you out of breath, then uncut is great because of the bronchodilation.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to start a thread for guys who aren't looking for that "pump" bc their routines just don't really call for it.

Please don't let this turn into a debate thread I'm just looking for feed back from other DC bros and lifters I that kind. I'll begin.

I've stated I'm not a huge fan of dmaa but 1 on my list is OG Usplabs Jack3d

I'll be starting the jack3dAF shortly (in prep coach said no no :-( )

I've got a tub of conquer to burn also.

What are you other guys using?
What are looking to get from the product?

Ephedrine or Uncut would be good. Creatine but that goes without saying. COP + LCLT are other options.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are looking to get from the product? Ephedrine or Uncut would be good. Creatine but that goes without saying. COP + LCLT are other options.
I need some bulk COP it sounds like. Already have a boat load of LCLT, just a power formula so to speak.

No need for fancy nitrates, agmatine, arginine :lol: etc... or things like that (slough both serve other purposes and while I'll be taking my agmatine at other times ;-) ) I throw creatine in there bc of the convenience factor, not beta alanine if I don't have to. I hate the way that **** makes me feel. Dose that I. The am, talk about a quick wake me up.

I don't like doing ephedrine after 4pm bc it keeps me up unless I'm in uber stim whore mode. After this show I'm taking a 2 week break off stims, even coffee

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I do like the mental aspect of Conquer for heavier sessions but what I had stocked up has dwindled after a long summer on the job site. Thanks for your support and feedback here, we appreciate it.

I like the improved flavoring version of Maximize Intense Raspberry Lemonade, too - nothing gave me a kick in the ass like the original with 1,3 DMAA but this was close.

Something that I have been using very frequently and have had a very pleasant experience with is AppNut's UNCUT. The convenience of caps plus the mental edge it provides for heavier work is awesome.

For context, my training over the last three years has consisted of 5/3/1, then Doggcrapp, followed by Mountain Dog, and finally I decided that my one true love is lifting heavy **** for minimal reps (powerlifting) and I've been working with the conjugate method (and the hallmark max effort days) ever since. I definitely understand where I'm coming from.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost forgot, stimul8 is also pretty damn potent as far as energy goes.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stimul8
Gameday
Stimulant X

All three of those work perfect for me when I need energy and power without the jitters.
I OLift for what it's worth.

If its late in the day and I don't want to be up all night I use
UltraReps
Supersize
Rpm
Or a combo of choline and caffein real simple.

I've used others like uncut and enhanced and unfortunately wasn't very impressed.
Uncut was ok. But I definitely get better results from RPM. Uncut at 1cap is to weak for me and only gives me slight focus. And at two caps made my heart rate Speed up more then I liked.
Good luck DW.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My top 2 are PES Enhanced and AN Uncut.

If you're sessions really get you out of breath, then uncut is great because of the bronchodilation.
Agreed on both accounts for this.

I also was a big fan of Origin for these purposes (rhodiola, TMG, and Citrulline are all worth a look for this type of training IMO) and have been enjoying my tub of EVOL from Genomyx so far this month (luckily unless I need to dose at a full 2 scoops I avoid the dreaded Beta Alanine tingles).

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've done DC in the past and would recommend FOCUS XT or White Flood with it.

I'm assuming you're using Modern BCAA intra? Hit those BCAA's hard when you're doing DC bro.

How do you like the stretching?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT seems like it'd be a great pre for max effort style.

Conquer tastes ****ty (better than maximize intense) but I like it. Solid energy formula. Good pump (I know we're not talking about it) but I need to dose COP daily to real max Benefits and I wasn't. Still have like 3/4 a tub.

I love Usplabs jack3d micro if I'm training after 6pm. Gets me going but I can still be asleep by 10:30!

I still have not tried enhanced but feed back is stellar, PES is a great company.
I have some conquer on the way now, as well. Do you think it is as strong as Maximize V2 or Maximize Intense?

I tried a sample of Jack3d Micro and it seemed awesome since I am pretty stim sensitive.

I still think the best PWO ever made was the original Maximize V2 with Methyl Synephrine and DMAA. That stuff made me feel like Superman without any heart palpitations or cracked-out feeling. I just "found" a site selling the methyl synephrine version and ordered a couple of tubs, paying through the nose for the tubs and again for intl. shipping. Then when it came here, I looked at the label and no methyl synephrine. I even emailed the store owner before ordering to confirm that it was the methyl synephrine version before paying that much for it and he said it was. Lame... oh well. Let me know how conquer compares :) .

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would think conquer would work well with max effort lifters....that adrenaline feeling should be really good for those max sets, it does have agmatine in it though but also none of that crappy beta alanine tingles...i also hate them

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Stimul8
Gameday
Stimulant X

All three of those work perfect for me when I need energy and power without the jitters.
I OLift for what it's worth.

If its late in the day and I don't want to be up all night I use
UltraReps
Supersize
Rpm
Or a combo of choline and caffein real simple.

I've used others like uncut and enhanced and unfortunately wasn't very impressed.
Uncut was ok. But I definitely get better results from RPM. Uncut at 1cap is to weak for me and only gives me slight focus. And at two caps made my heart rate Speed up more then I liked.
Good luck DW.
I liked Game Day when I was doing DC, although I'm doing more volume based training now to give my joints a break. Low volume training worked well for me and I became a fan of DC quick.

Ultrareps is a simple formula but have to say I'm a fan of it