oep recall

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    if you have already used 3 bottles of versa 1, as well as a bunch of enhanced, and you are concerned...then i suggest you get bloods done!!! i would trust your blood test after a significant amount of use much more than i trust anything put out by the fda or any government agency for that matter...

    i know there are lots of guys on this forum who get bloods done frequently, for one reason or another...i also know that usplabs gave out a ton of versa 1 in promos and have sold a significant amount of it....

    if anyone who has used versa 1 and had bloods come back showing anything liver connected out of the ordinary....post it up!!!
    Im gonna go get a referral to labcorp tommorow. Went through 6 versa 1, 2 and a half enhanced, 1 oep powder plus a bunch of samples, and several 21 cap sample bottles of purple cap oep, prob at least 5 to 6 weeks worth. Ill keep everyone updated if interested.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Im gonna go get a referral to labcorp tommorow. Went through 6 versa 1, 2 and a half enhanced, 1 oep powder plus a bunch of samples, and several 21 cap sample bottles of purple cap oep, prob at least 5 to 6 weeks worth. Ill keep everyone updated if interested.
    very interested...i used a bottle of versa 1 during the promo way back before usp even named it...i don't remember how close it was to using versa 1, but for some reason my liver enzymes went crazy high....my doc was so concerned he took me off trt thinking test cyp might be the cause, i started tudca and heavy doses of milk thistle and liver enzymes came down enough for him to put me on androgel....liver enzymes have since been a little high but not out of the ordinary...never could figure out why my liver enzymes blew up like that, thank GOD it was only temporary!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. I don't have any symptoms, it's just concerning to think about.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I don't have any symptoms, it's just concerning to think about.
    Word. I dumped the remainder of my Enhanced, but I'm still taking Alphamine, Erase, AS GMS, and Amino IV :P

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post

    Other countries have been affected as well, NZ specifically addressed this already. Everyone needs to stop defending USP blindly. There is an investigation. It's not just Hawaii anymore, it's CONUS and foreign.
    And some were bought from a major retail chain in Hawaii

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's not about defending usplabs, it's about not trusting the government.
    Go out your tin foil hat on too. Jeez, there's more than 1 country reporting this. You really think the government is going to waste time attacking a tiny company?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Go out your tin foil hat on too. Jeez, there's more than 1 country reporting this. You really think the government is going to waste time attacking a tiny company?
    why not waste time...they waste everything else!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. i would not say necessarily that this is some big government conspiricy, nor would i say it was not. but something stinks about this whole situation, and anyone that blindly believes anything any government says is living in a fantasy world. i have no doubt people have gotten sick, but if you dont think the american government would bother putting the time or effort to use this situation to go after usp labs after the whole dmaa thing your crazy.

  9. And im not defending usp labs in any way either. if there is truly wrongdoing on their part than they would deserve to pay for it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    i would not say necessarily that this is some big government conspiricy, nor would i say it was not. but something stinks about this whole situation, and anyone that blindly believes anything any government says is living in a fantasy world. i have no doubt people have gotten sick, but if you dont think the american government would bother putting the time or effort to use this situation to go after usp labs after the whole dmaa thing your crazy.
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Ya know I hope you guys are always drinking enough water to make your urine clear. I think water intake is extremely important when taking any supplement. Also remember that coffee detoxes the liver extremely well

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Ya know I hope you guys are always drinking enough water to make your urine clear. I think water intake is extremely important when taking any supplement. Also remember that coffee detoxes the liver extremely well
    Hmm didnt know that about coffee. I enjoy a couple strong black coffees a day on top of 1.5 or more gallons of h2o.

  13. I contacted USPLABS yesterday and was informed to stop taking OEP. I asked about Versa-1 and was NOT informed to discontine using it. I have 5 bottles of Versa-1 and was a beta tester but I'm gonna quit taking it until its clear that its safe. All the powder and purple cap OEP I have were on the list of recalled UPC's.
    USPLABS4LIFE!!

    ALPHA STYLE!!

  14. Everyone knows that Aegline wasn't pulled because of the hospital cases right? That's just some wild guess some Dr threw out there.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Everyone knows that Aegeline wasn't pulled because of the hospital cases right? That's just some wild guess some Dr threw out there.
    No they don't even though I keep trying to explain it over and over.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Everyone knows that Aegline wasn't pulled because of the hospital cases right? That's just some wild guess some Dr threw out there.
    Aegeline: A primary alkaloid of Aegle marmelos

    "Aegle oil may be used as botanical insecticide against different stored grain insect pests causing infestation in stored wheat and pulses"

    Rajesh Kumar, Ashok Kumar, Chandra Shekhar, Nawal Kishore Dubey, Raju Samant. Insecticidal activity Aegle marmelos (L.) Correa essential oil against four stored grain insect pest. Internet Journal of Food Safety 01/2008; 10:39-49.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  17. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Aegeline: A primary alkaloid of Aegle marmelos

    "Aegle oil may be used as botanical insecticide against different stored grain insect pests causing infestation in stored wheat and pulses"

    Rajesh Kumar, Ashok Kumar, Chandra Shekhar, Nawal Kishore Dubey, Raju Samant. Insecticidal activity Aegle marmelos (L.) Correa essential oil against four stored grain insect pest. Internet Journal of Food Safety 01/2008; 10:39-49.
    very useful, lol....i read that 12% of improrted spices are contaminated with 'filth', and possibly even salmonella with mexico and india being the worst culprits.

    but this was coming from the fda, so it could be total fabrication, or a much higher percentage...

    google contaminated spices, interesting stuff....or gross, depending on how much imported spices you use, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

    Aegeline: A primary alkaloid of Aegle marmelos

    "Aegle oil may be used as botanical insecticide against different stored grain insect pests causing infestation in stored wheat and pulses"

    Rajesh Kumar, Ashok Kumar, Chandra Shekhar, Nawal Kishore Dubey, Raju Samant. Insecticidal activity Aegle marmelos (L.) Correa essential oil against four stored grain insect pest. Internet Journal of Food Safety 01/2008; 10:39-49.
    Ok so case closed. You should send that straight to the FDA doorstep so they can end this thing already.

    Seriously? Common man you're making yourself look silly by spear heading this anti USP PES stuff.

    It was pulled because it's was non compliant. Beyond that you and I know Jack shyt.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ok so case closed. You should send that straight to the FDA doorstep so they can end this thing already.

    Seriously? Common man you're making yourself look silly by spear heading this anti USP PES stuff.

    It was pulled because it's was non compliant. Beyond that you and I know Jack shyt.
    I don't like USP but it is quite obvious.

    Maybe someone should bring up how SNS/CEL were related and how many pro hormones they sold. Talk about liver damage.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by smokey4545 View Post

    I don't like USP but it is quite obvious.

    Maybe someone should bring how SNS/CEL were related and how many pro hormones they sold. Talk about liver damage.
    I think this is well known knowledge.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ok so case closed. You should send that straight to the FDA doorstep so they can end this thing already.

    Seriously? Common man you're making yourself look silly by spear heading this anti USP PES stuff.

    It was pulled because it's was non compliant. Beyond that you and I know Jack shyt.
    I know they received the letter because of a compliance issue but that certainly is an interesting fact about Aegeline

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  22. Quote Originally Posted by smokey4545 View Post

    yeah, you really announced it back then, not to mention your quality issues and bunk batches. lets see how many reps really know about your company.
    Point made.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

    Aegeline: A primary alkaloid of Aegle marmelos

    "Aegle oil may be used as botanical insecticide against different stored grain insect pests causing infestation in stored wheat and pulses"

    Rajesh Kumar, Ashok Kumar, Chandra Shekhar, Nawal Kishore Dubey, Raju Samant. Insecticidal activity Aegle marmelos (L.) Correa essential oil against four stored grain insect pest. Internet Journal of Food Safety 01/2008; 10:39-49.

    So plant oil that kills bugs..... Water kills bugs.... So does hair spray and hand soap.. That doesn't kill humans, doesn't seem like too big if a deal to me. There's plenty of things out there that can be harmful to one species and totally harmless to another.

    People eat God knows what in store bought meats... Let alone the hundreds of preservatives and additives in the American diet. That's not to say that the average American is a pillar of health, but id rather guzzle Oep powder or versa1 than eat a pound of chain food store bought beef.

    And I'm not pin pointing you or "standing against" you.. Just playing devils advocate. You've always been very helpful and a reliable source of information to me for things unrelated to this.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    So plant oil that kills bugs..... Water kills bugs.... So does hair spray and hand soap.. That doesn't kill humans, doesn't seem like too big if a deal to me. There's plenty of things out there that can be harmful to one species and totally harmless to another.

    People eat God knows what in store bought meats... Let alone the hundreds of preservatives and additives in the American diet. That's not to say that the average American is a pillar of health, but id rather guzzle Oep powder or versa1 than eat a pound of chain food store bought beef.

    And I'm not pin pointing you or "standing against" you.. Just playing devils advocate. You've always been very helpful and a reliable source of information to me for things unrelated to this.
    The US puts things in their meat??!! Im so glad i live in a country that doesnt
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    So plant oil that kills bugs..... Water kills bugs.... So does hair spray and hand soap.. That doesn't kill humans, doesn't seem like too big if a deal to me. There's plenty of things out there that can be harmful to one species and totally harmless to another.

    People eat God knows what in store bought meats... Let alone the hundreds of preservatives and additives in the American diet. That's not to say that the average American is a pillar of health, but id rather guzzle Oep powder or versa1 than eat a pound of chain food store bought beef.

    And I'm not pin pointing you or "standing against" you.. Just playing devils advocate. You've always been very helpful and a reliable source of information to me for things unrelated to this.
    Salt kills slugs.

    Don't eat salt or you will melt like the wicked witch.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rebound XT Recall
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 08:13 PM
  2. Rebound XT batch recalled...what should I use now?
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 10:28 PM
  3. ConAgra Foods Recalls Frozen Chicken
    By Manwhore in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 11:07 AM
  4. Sams recall
    By Sticks in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 07:24 PM
Log in
Log in