oep recall

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ok so case closed. You should send that straight to the FDA doorstep so they can end this thing already.

Seriously? Common man you're making yourself look silly by spear heading this anti USP PES stuff.

It was pulled because it's was non compliant. Beyond that you and I know Jack shyt.
    I know they received the letter because of a compliance issue but that certainly is an interesting fact about Aegeline

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey4545 View Post

yeah, you really announced it back then, not to mention your quality issues and bunk batches. lets see how many reps really know about your company.
    Point made.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

Aegeline: A primary alkaloid of Aegle marmelos

"Aegle oil may be used as botanical insecticide against different stored grain insect pests causing infestation in stored wheat and pulses"

Rajesh Kumar, Ashok Kumar, Chandra Shekhar, Nawal Kishore Dubey, Raju Samant. Insecticidal activity Aegle marmelos (L.) Correa essential oil against four stored grain insect pest. Internet Journal of Food Safety 01/2008; 10:39-49.

So plant oil that kills bugs..... Water kills bugs.... So does hair spray and hand soap.. That doesn't kill humans, doesn't seem like too big if a deal to me. There's plenty of things out there that can be harmful to one species and totally harmless to another.

People eat God knows what in store bought meats... Let alone the hundreds of preservatives and additives in the American diet. That's not to say that the average American is a pillar of health, but id rather guzzle Oep powder or versa1 than eat a pound of chain food store bought beef.

And I'm not pin pointing you or "standing against" you.. Just playing devils advocate. You've always been very helpful and a reliable source of information to me for things unrelated to this.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

So plant oil that kills bugs..... Water kills bugs.... So does hair spray and hand soap.. That doesn't kill humans, doesn't seem like too big if a deal to me. There's plenty of things out there that can be harmful to one species and totally harmless to another.

People eat God knows what in store bought meats... Let alone the hundreds of preservatives and additives in the American diet. That's not to say that the average American is a pillar of health, but id rather guzzle Oep powder or versa1 than eat a pound of chain food store bought beef.

And I'm not pin pointing you or "standing against" you.. Just playing devils advocate. You've always been very helpful and a reliable source of information to me for things unrelated to this.
    The US puts things in their meat??!! Im so glad i live in a country that doesnt
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Salt kills slugs.

Don't eat salt or you will melt like the wicked witch.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rebound XT Recall
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 06:13 PM
  2. Rebound XT batch recalled...what should I use now?
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 08:28 PM
  3. Nearly 800,000 Bowflex machines recalled
    By Dwight Schrute in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 02:27 AM
  4. ConAgra Foods Recalls Frozen Chicken
    By Manwhore in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 09:07 AM
  5. Sams recall