- 11-17-2013, 10:17 PM
- 11-17-2013, 10:18 PM
- 11-17-2013, 10:31 PM
So plant oil that kills bugs..... Water kills bugs.... So does hair spray and hand soap.. That doesn't kill humans, doesn't seem like too big if a deal to me. There's plenty of things out there that can be harmful to one species and totally harmless to another.
People eat God knows what in store bought meats... Let alone the hundreds of preservatives and additives in the American diet. That's not to say that the average American is a pillar of health, but id rather guzzle Oep powder or versa1 than eat a pound of chain food store bought beef.
And I'm not pin pointing you or "standing against" you.. Just playing devils advocate. You've always been very helpful and a reliable source of information to me for things unrelated to this.Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
11-17-2013, 10:40 PM
11-17-2013, 10:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2005, 07:13 PM
- By burnuphard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-21-2005, 09:28 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 11Last Post: 12-20-2004, 03:27 AM
- By Manwhore in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2004, 10:07 AM
- By Sticks in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2004, 06:24 PM