saw palmetto?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
ive been reading that this can decrease DHT, which can decrease testosterone, raise estrogen, and cause gyno. anyone have any info on this?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would think it would be extremely mild, and don't see anyone dosing it very highly, however that would make sense considering some of the products I've seen it used in.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well considering that saw palmetto is usually taken as a support... dont steroids do the same thing?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I would think it would be extremely mild, and don't see anyone dosing it very highly, however that would make sense considering some of the products I've seen it used in.
what products? i am wondering if i should be using this....

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
what products? i am wondering if i should be using this....

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've seen it commonly used in a lot of "test boosters". None that I can remember as I haven't taken many. More of the herbal ones that use trib and etc is where I've noticed it IIRC.

As for whether you should be using it. I'm not the person to be asking. lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I've seen it commonly used in a lot of "test boosters". None that I can remember as I haven't taken many. More of the herbal ones that use trib and etc is where I've noticed it IIRC.

As for whether you should be using it. I'm not the person to be asking. lol
thanks for the help. hopefully someone else can chime in..

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
It's effects on hormones are not that grand, you seem to be blowing this a little out of proportion brotha

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
It's effects on hormones are not that grand, you seem to be blowing this a little out of proportion brotha
thats what im asking. is the effect on blocking DHT to negligible to have any effect on muscle gain or estrogen

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
No sir