Potassium nitrate Daily.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I only ever use it pre. Why do you want to take it everyday? I personally don't see any ergogenic benefit of taking it daily.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe he wants nitrate boners

Touey

Touey

Awards
and maybe he want some altruistic help to more dumb then owl shyite funny style remark

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and maybe he want some altruistic help to more dumb then owl shyite funny style remark
The Touey is showing a lot of rage lately; that and a love of owl shyite.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I personally use iForce's KNO3 only on workout days.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I like the underdog that get handed perpetually the short stick one time game of basketball feeling sorry for opposing team giving them the ball to score with while they losing to us coach plus family, friends never letting that one for me forget to this very day

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm now unaware, and have no idea what is going in this thread. :confused:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Touey loves following me around. I made the suggestion basically that if you took KNO3 on non-workout days, you might have some interesting side effects. Touey then decided to carry on his one man crusade to paint me as a "Babbitt." He has nothing to do until his favorite company releases their insider sale tomorrow; then he will be putting it in smoothies. All a confusing backstory to be sure.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Touey loves following me around. I made the suggestion basically that if you took KNO3 on non-workout days, you might have some interesting side effects. Touey then decided to carry on his one man crusade to paint me as a "Babbitt." He has nothing to do until his favorite company releases their insider sale tomorrow; then he will be putting it in smoothies. All a confusing backstory to be sure.
contrary what he think Touey the millstone called honda have much sympathy trying to help him more then maybe he know on to the end.

but some occasions taking tough love sparing the rod spoiling the child no offending only troueism so maybe if honda stop for momento mindful.

I know is hard on teachers they do after all know it all..but the best scholar the ones realizing perpetual learning is adjunct for the luckiest of them in life.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lol he literally posts in every thread you do haha

Touey

Touey

Awards
that because initially he do that always on posting I have made so lol just little return on the favour in kind

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed this awhile ago but thought it was pure coincidence. Now when Honda posts in a thread I also watch out for him with a follow up. Lols

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed this awhile ago but thought it was pure coincidence. Now when Honda posts in a thread I also watch out for him with a follow up. Lols
"Me and my shadow..." I'm happy to have such a devoted following.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better for pumps, Potassium Nitrate or Agmatine?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For me cit mal + kno3 > cit mal > kno3 > agmatine.

Nitrates are awesome for increased endurance, but over all I'd have to go with cit mal being my favorite ingredient.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine gets my vote. Better use of money vs potassium nitrate. As for pumps agmatine gets my vote again.

If you have the money get high volume,potassium nitrate and caffeine free focus xt. You wont regret it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food grade Potassium Nitrate can be aquired for $0.03/g

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food grade Potassium Nitrate can be aquired for $0.03/g
Yes sir but I believe this was talking about the iforce brand or nutrigaurd brand.

Side note:another cheapo product people seem to forget about is sulforaphane. Has a good myosatin reduction effect without compromising your joints via the perma myosatin inhibitors out there. Hard to get a good ammount from food alone considering most of us eat frozen broccoli.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me cit mal + kno3 > cit mal > kno3 > agmatine.

Nitrates are awesome for increased endurance, but over all I'd have to go with cit mal being my favorite ingredient.
Pump wise citrulline malate and agmatine deliver consistent results over anything I've tried. I love CM and Agmatine.
Agmatine gets my vote. Better use of money vs potassium nitrate. As for pumps agmatine gets my vote again.

If you have the money get high volume,potassium nitrate and caffeine free focus xt. You wont regret it.
Damn girl!!! That's a stack right thurrrr!!!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir but I believe this was talking about the iforce brand or nutrigaurd brand.

Side note:another cheapo product people seem to forget about is sulforaphane. Has a good myosatin reduction effect without compromising your joints via the perma myosatin inhibitors out there. Hard to get a good ammount from food alone considering most of us eat frozen broccoli.
Sulforaphane?what does it do exactly,where do you buy it and how much should be taken

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sulforaphane?what does it do exactly,where do you buy it and how much should be taken
Alot of online stores that sell herbal stuff. Its from broccoli but only fresh. Better buying the supp than fresh. I prefer frozen broccoli due to cheapness and I have a large deep freezer. The anti e in broccoli is preserved frozen. This is not.

Anywhere from 10 bucks *cheapest* to 23 *expensive*

Not sure on the dose. Still playing around with it.

Touey

Touey

Awards
"Me and my shadow..." I'm happy to have such a devoted following.
That make me happy too glad you welcoming me to learning much may be the insights on devotees for the Scholarly path alas though it does never pay to arguing with your shadow

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
KNO3 is what does it for me over agmatine

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I like both KNO3 and Agmatine. I do believe they can be used daily, but I only use them on workout days