supps

leasky33

Awards
as im currently on the carb nite solution and fasting as well as eating low carbs under 30g a day, and i am seeing changes once again after a fortnight off it because of personal reasons, im having my last 5 day carb nite this week, then going back to every 7 days to see how i get on, plus in a few weeks im going to Spain, so i be following the holiday protocol i seen on my email

so when i come back i be looking to purchase some supplements

looking for a better multivitamin from the one ive got which i need to finish, but im interested in the controlled labs one with the greens, will be getting fish oil again

was thinking about alphamine with forskolin but not sure what else to stack with it

going to get myogenix fiber powder again as my guts feel well settled on it, its a bit bogging to drink with water, maybe i can mix it in with something else

been told to get some bcaa's but im not sure if its worth me getting it as i dont train much at the moment, and when i do start it probably be at night, but i do go out for a walk daily

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eating low carbs is not healthy. I never go under 100g a day even at the most severe portions of a cut. Carbs are important and do the body good.

However, I'm a huge supporter of CL Orange Triad and Oximega fish oils. BCAAs would be a great addition if you're not taking in an adequate amount of protein daily.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating low carbs is not healthy. I never go under 100g a day even at the most severe portions of a cut. Carbs are important and do the body good.

However, I'm a huge supporter of CL Orange Triad and Oximega fish oils. BCAAs would be a great addition if you're not taking in an adequate amount of protein daily.

x2 on the Orange Triad.

As far as fat burners go, Forskolin-95, Alphamine are two great options and you cant go wrong with stacking those. Another supplement to consider is Anabeta or Anabeta Elite. If you choose Anabeta Elite, then do NOT take Forskolin-95 separately because AE already contains Forskolin. I prefer Anabeta + Forskolin over Anabeta Elite personally, but you have to find what works for you.

Not sure if you are opposed to taking test boosters and things of that nature, but they come in handy when cutting. Especially stacked with other fat burners. Here is a list of some options. Some are fat burners, some are estro/test products.

Alphamine
Raspberry Ketones
Forskolin-95
Anabeta
Anabeta Elite
Vanillean
DCP
Erase
Endosurge
DAA

You should also be on your staple supplements. Creatine, protein, multi...etc. you can also add other staples like beta alanine, cit mal, BCAAs. For BCAAs, i like Purple Wrath alot.

Pre workouts are great also. Gives you a little edge in the gym. If you prefer a stim, Enhanced is the way to go! Non stim - Hemavol

All of these supplements are a waste of money if your diet is not on point for your goals. If you need help with nutrition or weight training routines, please feel free to PM me or any other knowledgeable user on this forum or post new questions in the proper sections of the forum.

Good luck.

Edit: once you have decided what you want to use, please post on this thread or a new one which product(s) you will be purchasing so we can make sure there are no over lap of ingredients and that the supplements you chose are the best for your goals.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

It is not unhealthy either. Carbs are not important; beneficial yes,needed no. The body has sufficient capability to produce ketones and glucose from fats which can be used to fuel the brain (glucose and ketones) and red blood cells.

Just fyi

OP look into RK-500; that would work well with your fat loss stack!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man i HAVE to eat carbs or i shrink like a slug with salt poured on it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
man i HAVE to eat carbs or i shrink like a slug with salt poured on it.
Yeah thats the downside. Lack of glycogen will do that to anyone lol

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is not unhealthy either. Carbs are not important; beneficial yes,needed no. The body has sufficient capability to produce ketones and glucose from fats which can be used to fuel the brain (glucose and ketones) and red blood cells.

Just fyi

OP look into RK-500; that would work well with your fat loss stack!
I just mean for the general population who go "low carb" typically does not end well. I'm not personally an advocate of low carb diets. I've tried them in the past and just not for me. I haven't seen anyone actually go on one with great success unless they were using hormones.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I just mean for the general population who go "low carb" typically does not end well. I'm not personally an advocate of low carb diets. I've tried them in the past and just not for me. I haven't seen anyone actually go on one with great success unless they were using hormones.
I prefer moderate low carb; mainly due the health related benefits (lower blood trigs) but i will agree that perhaps people fall into the hype that low carb diets are better for weight loss, when they arent.

In the whole though, I do agree. Just playing devils adcovate

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I prefer moderate low carb; mainly due the health related benefits (lower blood trigs) but i will agree that perhaps people fall into the hype that low carb diets are better for weight loss, when they arent.

In the whole though, I do agree. Just playing devils adcovate
No worries.. I gotchu! ;)

Just thought I ought to explain myself so I didn't come off to ignorant on the concept of low carbs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No worries.. I gotchu! ;)

Just thought I ought to explain myself so I didn't come off to ignorant on the concept of low carbs.
Not at all! :D

In terms of weight lifting; I've utilized both high and low carb diets and definitely feel that higher carb is much better (and you feel much better in terms of vascularity and fullness) than low carb.

So many different protocols that there is no cookie cutter approach and you just have to play around with what works best for you.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What multi do you have now? I like to use iForce Athletic Multi and the mint infused Fish Oils.

As far as a thermo goes, I have stacked Alphamine with Dexaprine XR and have had incredible results from it.

leasky33

Awards
im in the uk. so i got zipvit own multi at the moment and my protein fish oil over 1.3 gram epa/dha per teaspoon, which i like, one table spoon a day some times more

im still thinking about what im doing, about when it comes to a fat burner

leasky33

Awards
thinking of trying dcp 2.0 an lean extreme with better body sports c bollic and then eventually go onto Alpihamine when ive reduced a bit more fat

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thinking of trying dcp 2.0 an lean extreme with better body sports c bollic and then eventually go onto Alpihamine when ive reduced a bit more fat
I've never tried c bollic or whatever you are referring to but all of the other products you mentioned are great

leasky33

Awards
think im going to think over what im going to do, will be after xmas and new year when i start my fat burning stack, or i might do it through the xmas period

leasky33

Awards
im thinking of alphamine for a fat burner, ive seen the reviews and it seems worth it, think i just give it ago instead of going down the no stim route, and try lean extreme with it

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You could look at Dexaprine XR and TT 33 as well.

leasky33

Awards
my list of supp's i will be get before or after Xmas period

1) protein powder or just stick to food

2) fish oil, not sure go caps or liquid

3) digestive enzymes

4) fiber supplement again, liked the myogenix pro fiber

5) multivitamin and green supplement

6) fat burner still deciding on that one

and im not sure if i need anything else

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

3) digestive enzymes

many options for fat burners and supplements that help with fat loss that arent considered "Fat Burners" but are very effective when stacked with fat burners.

Alphamine
Forskolin-95
Anabeta Elite
Vanillean
DCP 2.0

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Try get food from whole sources. If not, use optimum nutrition whey or the new PES one coming out

Controlled Labs

3) digestive enzymes
Now food

Orange triad with oxigreens by Controlled Labs

Alphamine, aav2, recompadrol, erase

See additions

leasky33

Awards
cheers i se there is a mention of erase am i better with the pro or the normal version

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cheers i se there is a mention of erase am i better with the pro or the normal version
In my experiences with both products, I would only use erase pro for a part of a post cycle and stuff like that. Regular erase at 3 caps is a very good product and at the price, no need to get erase pro.

If you haven't used both before, start with regular erase then in the future try erase pro and you will know which one you like best

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In my experiences with both products, I would only use erase pro for a part of a post cycle and stuff like that. Regular erase at 3 caps is a very good product and at the price, no need to get erase pro.

If you haven't used both before, start with regular erase then in the future try erase pro and you will know which one you like best
My exact reasons for my suggestions

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
what about adding burn24 or something similar
Recompadrol, aav2 and alphamine would suffice this without going overboard.basic, simple and you can wait for black Friday sale as I'm sure my boss will have our products listed for the sale ;D

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol, aav2 and alphamine would suffice this without going overboard.basic, simple and you can wait for black Friday sale as I'm sure my boss will have our products listed for the sale ;D
I hope so. I wanna pick up some aav2 and metabolic powder. Iv read good reviews

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started my first bottle of recompadrol a few weeks ago. Stuff is legit!
Reading what u wrote makes me want to try it even more.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you have any questions, fire away

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea, when it's gonna be in stock lol
Zach is trying to get it there for Black Friday. If not, we can always work something out so its advantageous to you guys

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zach is trying to get it there for Black Friday. If not, we can always work something out so its advantageous to you guys
Awesome. GREAT to hear. :)

leasky33

Awards
well going to bite the bullet and purchase a stack for weight loss over the Xmas period, so its time to go shopping

stim or stim free fat burner stack not sure about that yet

think i try burn 24 as Xmas is coming up so wanna try keep the weight off

any more help be great

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well going to bite the bullet and purchase a stack for weight loss over the Xmas period, so its time to go shopping stim or stim free fat burner stack not sure about that yet think i try burn 24 as Xmas is coming up so wanna try keep the weight off any more help be great
Get some Alphamine it's on sale also some green coffee I forgot what else is on sale

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 6
Supplement Auction 6