My X-GELS are here today

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. so i got 3 bottles of X-GELS + 2 Bottles of Peak Beta+ (LCLT) to try out. what should i expect on the first day pumps wise on 4 caps can you do 6 to start or? im doing arms today lucky i guess, how far apart do i need to space ana beta from when i take the gels prewo? let me know anything i should be aware of

i also have these to go along with the run,

- x1 Recompadrol + 1 bottle slin sane
- x2 OG Anabeta
- x1 Usp Labs Agmatine - x1 Sns Agmatine - iforce potassium nitrate - max pump (betanine nitrate)
- SNS Cit Malate, - Live Long Bulk Betanine, - ON Beta-Alanine

what would be the best dose pwo with the supps iv got for best pump (ensuring i am keeping reps 10-12, and i am fully hydrated, carbs are high to since im lean bulking, they are around 370g)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys. so i got 3 bottles of X-GELS + 2 Bottles of Peak Beta+ (LCLT) to try out. what should i expect on the first day pumps wise on 4 caps can you do 6 to start or? im doing arms today lucky i guess, how far apart do i need to space ana beta from when i take the gels prewo? let me know anything i should be aware of i also have these to go along with the run, - x1 Recompadrol + 1 bottle slin sane - x2 OG Anabeta - x1 Usp Labs Agmatine - x1 Sns Agmatine - iforce potassium nitrate - max pump (betanine nitrate) - SNS Cit Malate, - Live Long Bulk Betanine, - ON Beta-Alanine what would be the best dose pwo with the supps iv got for best pump (ensuring i am keeping reps 10-12, and i am fully hydrated, carbs are high to since im lean bulking, they are around 370g)
First day, depends on individual but you could get some nice pumps going. As far as the dose, start with however many grams you plan on running (totally fine to start with 6 caps (1.5 grams)).

You do not have to take Anabeta away from ArA.

Recompadrol - take pre-carb meals
Slin Sane - pre-carb meals
TMG (Betanine) - 2-3 grams all pre-workout or split into two doses (one pre-workout)
Beta Alanine - 3.2-4 grams split into two doses (timing is irrelevant)
Agmatine - pre-workout, pre-carb meals, or pre-bed (1-2 grams per day)
Citrulline Malate - 6-9 grams pre-workout
Nitrate - follow bottle instructions (don't use both at the same time).

I'm not positive of the Betanine dose in Max Pump, but when you dose that, you may be covered for your Betanine dose (could possibly add 500-1000mg per day).

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to say how long before you notice the pumps. It can take a couple of weeks for some, others will notice it right away. It varies with every individual. If I were you I would take the recompadrol or slin sane pre high carb meals. I would take the Anabeta as directed. I don't think you'll need the agmatine or nitrates so I would save those for for when you are not taking X-Gels. You could take them pre-workout if you really wanted to, they won't cause a problem, I just think you won't need them for extra pumps.

Since you are taking Peak Beta + with Creatinol-O-Phosphate I would suggest saving the Beta Alanine for a different time. You shouldn't need it with the Peak Beta +. Good luck with your cycle.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why wouldn't you need BA while taking Peak Beta?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
The Creatinol-O-Phosphate by itself should help buffer lactic acid and should help push out more reps. You can take the Beta Alanine but it's not needed and doesn't add much additional benefit when already taking Creatinol-O-Phosphate. I would save the Beta Alanine for another time.

manstr

manstr

Awards
As far as your betaine and nitrate dosing is concerned, I would suggest only using max pump plus 500mg tmg, or iForce's kno3 and 2.5g tmg

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to say how long before you notice the pumps. It can take a couple of weeks for some, others will notice it right away. It varies with every individual. If I were you I would take the recompadrol or slin sane pre high carb meals. I would take the Anabeta as directed. I don't think you'll need the agmatine or nitrates so I would save those for for when you are not taking X-Gels. You could take them pre-workout if you really wanted to, they won't cause a problem, I just think you won't need them for extra pumps.

Since you are taking Peak Beta + with Creatinol-O-Phosphate I would suggest saving the Beta Alanine for a different time. You shouldn't need it with the Peak Beta +. Good luck with your cycle.
thanks! that sounds alright, i have some other beta alanine thats pretty cheap i will use instead just for some added benefits. but i will test it out and see if i notice any difference or not, i still be using agmatine though the nitrates are only there from when i had them before so there optional might use them only on days i like to get a better pump, like chest or arms

First day, depends on individual but you could get some nice pumps going. As far as the dose, start with however many grams you plan on running (totally fine to start with 6 caps (1.5 grams)).

You do not have to take Anabeta away from ArA.

Recompadrol - take pre-carb meals
Slin Sane - pre-carb meals
TMG (Betanine) - 2-3 grams all pre-workout or split into two doses (one pre-workout)
Beta Alanine - 3.2-4 grams split into two doses (timing is irrelevant)
Agmatine - pre-workout, pre-carb meals, or pre-bed (1-2 grams per day)
Citrulline Malate - 6-9 grams pre-workout
Nitrate - follow bottle instructions (don't use both at the same time).

I'm not positive of the Betanine dose in Max Pump, but when you dose that, you may be covered for your Betanine dose (could possibly add 500-1000mg per day).
awesome thanks for the info, followed your log before which made me curious to give them a go

so you cant use nitrates with xgels?
(edit just realised you meant two types of nitrates, already knew that haha)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I would use BA even if using COP. BA takes a while to get saturated in the body and may have some of the same effects, they work through different pathways.

And ya I was saying pick one nitrate, don't use both. Agmatine + Nitrates + ArA will have you feeling some painful yet awesome pumps.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is one hell of a stack. Pumps are going to be insane.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The Creatinol-O-Phosphate by itself should help buffer lactic acid and should help push out more reps. You can take the Beta Alanine but it's not needed and doesn't add much additional benefit when already taking Creatinol-O-Phosphate. I would save the Beta Alanine for another time.
This is quite false. I touched on this in another post: COP and BA may both buffer the cell, but they act on different energetic pathways

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. so i got 3 bottles of X-GELS + 2 Bottles of Peak Beta+ (LCLT) to try out. what should i expect on the first day pumps wise on 4 caps can you do 6 to start or? im doing arms today lucky i guess, how far apart do i need to space ana beta from when i take the gels prewo? let me know anything i should be aware of

i also have these to go along with the run,

- x1 Recompadrol + 1 bottle slin sane
- x2 OG Anabeta
- x1 Usp Labs Agmatine - x1 Sns Agmatine - iforce potassium nitrate - max pump (betanine nitrate)
- SNS Cit Malate, - Live Long Bulk Betanine, - ON Beta-Alanine

what would be the best dose pwo with the supps iv got for best pump (ensuring i am keeping reps 10-12, and i am fully hydrated, carbs are high to since im lean bulking, they are around 370g)
Start low with the nitrates. Don't make the same mistake I did. I tried Sodium nitrate for the first time at .4-.5g (a "normal" dose), and my blood pressure plummeted, leaving me exhausted in the gym and feeling horrible. I was home throwing up for a few hours after that. Make sure you follow the bottles' instructions for a starting dose instead of starting with the full dose right away and don't mix the two nitrate products. The feeling of overdosing nitrates is awful and lasts a very long time. Also you might want to take some vitamin C with Max Pump since there isn't any in the formula but maybe someone else can confirm that. Enjoy!

Best,
Tyler

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Start low with the nitrates. Don't make the same mistake I did. I tried Sodium nitrate for the first time at .4-.5g (a "normal" dose), and my blood pressure plummeted, leaving me exhausted in the gym and feeling horrible. I was home throwing up for a few hours after that. Make sure you follow the bottles' instructions for a starting dose instead of starting with the full dose right away and don't mix the two nitrate products. The feeling of overdosing nitrates is awful and lasts a very long time. Also you might want to take some vitamin C with Max Pump since there isn't any in the formula but maybe someone else can confirm that. Enjoy!

Best,
Tyler

i think i have been doing this :/ feel weird sometimes in the gym, and the pump is strange like its there but not as good skin changes to looks paleish

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
i think i have been doing this :/ feel weird sometimes in the gym, and the pump is strange like its there but not as good skin changes to looks paleish
That might be it, especially if you have a strange sense of being tired/worn out while also being amped up from your PWO (if you take one). My initial experience was much worse, so don't feel too bad ;) . Which nitrate were you taking and how much of it (or were you taking both)? If I were you I would start with the potassium nitrate (save the max pump since potassium nitrate has a lot of user feedback and dosing info), dose at 1 pill per workout for a few workouts and if you don't notice much, increase gradually until you feel the pumps. Some people's sweet spot is as low as 1 pill, while others take 600-750mg. Hopefully this helps!

Best,
Tyler

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
That might be it, especially if you have a strange sense of being tired/worn out while also being amped up from your PWO (if you take one). My initial experience was much worse, so don't feel too bad ;) . Which nitrate were you taking and how much of it (or were you taking both)? If I were you I would start with the potassium nitrate (save the max pump since potassium nitrate has a lot of user feedback and dosing info), dose at 1 pill per workout for a few workouts and if you don't notice much, increase gradually until you feel the pumps. Some people's sweet spot is as low as 1 pill, while others take 600-750mg. Hopefully this helps!

Best,
Tyler
yeah i just took 4 caps of potassium nitrate, but i also had this astravar v2 stuff i took with a pwo which had beetroot in it, said on it (high nitrates) so i dunno

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just took 4 caps of potassium nitrate, but i also had this astravar v2 stuff i took with a pwo which had beetroot in it, said on it (high nitrates) so i dunno
Yeah 4 caps is the maximum dose of potassium nitrate, so that's probably it. The beetroot may or may not be a factor (I feel like I have to dose less KNO3 when I drink Oximega Greens shortly before, but I am very sensitive to nitrates I guess), but as long as you dose the two together every time, you can just figure out your appropriate dose with the two combined. Try 1 or maybe 2 pills next time and see if that feels better. Post afterward if possible to let me know how it works out for you. Good luck!

Best,
Tyler

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Definitely watch your dosage on the nitrates. Using one at a time would be better than combining them in all likelihood. The pumps from KNO3 alone will be great, let alone with all of these other things added. Enjoy.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy your first run with ArA... it would be impossible not to with that stack, very well put together and consisting of some top notch products!

Just be sure to not take both nitrate products at once, stash one away with your extra bottle of agmatine and then switch to the next when you run out.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
do xgels have any calories in them? like fats, im guessing its 9 calories per ca?p 1 cap =1g fat?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I suppose I should warn you that theres probably a half gram of gelatin that makes up the cap as well. That's 500mg to your protein macros
Lol now now play nice :D

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I suppose I should warn you that theres probably a half gram of gelatin that makes up the cap as well. That's 500mg to your protein macros
hahaha smartass well lucky im lean bulking ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
hahaha smartass well lucky im lean bulking ;)
I agree with whats hes saying;dont sweat something that small. 1g is literally nothing

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Actually laughed out loud

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I once farted on the set of blue lagoon

::SLAP::

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I would use BA even if using COP. BA takes a while to get saturated in the body and may have some of the same effects, they work through different pathways.

And ya I was saying pick one nitrate, don't use both. Agmatine + Nitrates + ArA will have you feeling some painful yet awesome pumps.
And ba has many great benefits outside of buffering lactic acid