Simple creatine ethyl ester questions

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, but it won't let me do a search for CEE.

What is the usual daily dosage for this? (I weigh 175lbs if that makes any difference). The site I'm looking at says as little as 2g a day???

Also, if anyone that has taken CEE would like to reply w/ some feedback, that would be great.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
2 grams is little light, it works but it wors better at higher doses. 5-8 or more grams works well for me.

Vader

Awards
Sorry guys, but it won't let me do a search for CEE.

What is the usual daily dosage for this? (I weigh 175lbs if that makes any difference). The site I'm looking at says as little as 2g a day???

Also, if anyone that has taken CEE would like to reply w/ some feedback, that would be great.
I suggest you play around with the dosages a little bit and find what works best for you. I've found that 3 grams twice a day works well for me. I've tried taking 4 and 5 gram servings but I didn't think it had any added benefit. No sense wasting it if I don't have to. Just my $.02

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I use 3 grams with great results. I guess I might try higher sometime.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
Just to make life a lot easier on you, you can search with a wildcard by using the * symbol.

It comes in handy when you're searching for a 3-letter word (the search engine requires 4+ characters). For your search, typing in CEE* would have solved your problems.

It also comes in handy for alternative designations for a term. For instance, searching for 1,4* gives you access to posts about 1,4 AD and 1,4-AD and 1,4-Andro and 1,4 Andro.

Also, common words won't show up in searches. Wildcards are a nice way to bypass this obstacle. For instance, searching for all*the*whey will give you a ton of useful posts about this protein provider, while searching for all the whey will effectively only search for the word, "whey."

Stingray

Awards
Just to make life a lot easier on you, you can search with a wildcard by using the * symbol.

It comes in handy when you're searching for a 3-letter word (the search engine requires 4+ characters). For your search, typing in CEE* would have solved your problems.

It also comes in handy for alternative designations for a term. For instance, searching for 1,4* gives you access to posts about 1,4 AD and 1,4-AD and 1,4-Andro and 1,4 Andro.

Also, common words won't show up in searches. Wildcards are a nice way to bypass this obstacle. For instance, searching for all*the*whey will give you a ton of useful posts about this protein provider, while searching for all the whey will effectively only search for the word, "whey."
Thanks dude,

I think you made my life a little easier! Ive been pulling my hair out trying to search on "Common" words. (software engineer, you think I would know these things)

SR

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If the absorption of CEE is as touted no more then a gram per 100lb LBM is needed a day.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"If the absorption of CEE is as touted" is a big if.
some manufactures such as sns claim to be 40 times more potent and absorbable

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/e2.html

so just a logical conclusion - the max I over saw on creatine was 0.4 g/lbm per day and thats how I got my figure
a big if.

anyway admit it your numbers are no less pulled out of your ass them mine are:)

no studies on this one yet.

Im taking 2-4 grams a day, feels like regualr creatine less bloat though.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Way too big of an "if" to base any judgements on doses, IMO. Much like PH's and their relative strengths compared to other anabolics, these dosages will have to be adjusted with anecdotal reports. It seems like 3-5g daily is the current smart dose, from what I can tell.

Big K

Awards
I took it at 5 grams pre-workout and 5 grams PWO and had great results with it. Much better than I did at 3 grams.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
we need a CEE reference point thread....seems like the "brotelligence" will take over soon like it did in PHs.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I agree a sticky would be nice. Also agree that the numbers are really up in the air. It "SEEMS" like it works better for me at 5 grams and above. I really noticed it the other day after doing my first back/bi wo in several weeks. I stayed pumped for a good 24 hours...but yeah, totally subjective.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
question

are all the esterfied creatines the same? i went window shopping at 1fast, reading the reviews and stuff and all these esterfied creatines say they are creatine esther but they have different names. are they actually the same product with clever scientific names? or are they each different.

fyi: after window shopping pinnacle's estherfied creatine got the best reviews.

ericnb_98

Awards

Thank you, you made my life a little bit easier.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Training Forum 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 6
mixedup Anabolics 94
PatWheeler Anabolics 2