Simple creatine ethyl ester questions

1. board observer
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Simple creatine ethyl ester questions

Sorry guys, but it won't let me do a search for CEE.

What is the usual daily dosage for this? (I weigh 175lbs if that makes any difference). The site I'm looking at says as little as 2g a day???

Also, if anyone that has taken CEE would like to reply w/ some feedback, that would be great.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

2 grams is little light, it works but it wors better at higher doses. 5-8 or more grams works well for me.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    Sorry guys, but it won't let me do a search for CEE.

What is the usual daily dosage for this? (I weigh 175lbs if that makes any difference). The site I'm looking at says as little as 2g a day???

Also, if anyone that has taken CEE would like to reply w/ some feedback, that would be great.
    I suggest you play around with the dosages a little bit and find what works best for you. I've found that 3 grams twice a day works well for me. I've tried taking 4 and 5 gram servings but I didn't think it had any added benefit. No sense wasting it if I don't have to. Just my $.02
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I use 3 grams with great results. I guess I might try higher sometime.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.1%

Just to make life a lot easier on you, you can search with a wildcard by using the * symbol.

It comes in handy when you're searching for a 3-letter word (the search engine requires 4+ characters). For your search, typing in CEE* would have solved your problems.

It also comes in handy for alternative designations for a term. For instance, searching for 1,4* gives you access to posts about 1,4 AD and 1,4-AD and 1,4-Andro and 1,4 Andro.

Also, common words won't show up in searches. Wildcards are a nice way to bypass this obstacle. For instance, searching for all*the*whey will give you a ton of useful posts about this protein provider, while searching for all the whey will effectively only search for the word, "whey."
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%

Quote Originally Posted by mtruther
    Just to make life a lot easier on you, you can search with a wildcard by using the * symbol.

It comes in handy when you're searching for a 3-letter word (the search engine requires 4+ characters). For your search, typing in CEE* would have solved your problems.

It also comes in handy for alternative designations for a term. For instance, searching for 1,4* gives you access to posts about 1,4 AD and 1,4-AD and 1,4-Andro and 1,4 Andro.

Also, common words won't show up in searches. Wildcards are a nice way to bypass this obstacle. For instance, searching for all*the*whey will give you a ton of useful posts about this protein provider, while searching for all the whey will effectively only search for the word, "whey."
    Thanks dude,

I think you made my life a little easier! Ive been pulling my hair out trying to search on "Common" words. (software engineer, you think I would know these things)

SR
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.43%

If the absorption of CEE is as touted no more then a gram per 100lb LBM is needed a day.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.64%

Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    If the absorption of CEE is as touted no more then a gram per 100lb LBM is needed a day.
    How do you come up with this, exactly?
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.43%

"If the absorption of CEE is as touted" is a big if.
    some manufactures such as sns claim to be 40 times more potent and absorbable

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/e2.html

so just a logical conclusion - the max I over saw on creatine was 0.4 g/lbm per day and thats how I got my figure
    a big if.

anyway admit it your numbers are no less pulled out of your ass them mine are

no studies on this one yet.

Im taking 2-4 grams a day, feels like regualr creatine less bloat though.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.64%

Way too big of an "if" to base any judgements on doses, IMO. Much like PH's and their relative strengths compared to other anabolics, these dosages will have to be adjusted with anecdotal reports. It seems like 3-5g daily is the current smart dose, from what I can tell.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

I took it at 5 grams pre-workout and 5 grams PWO and had great results with it. Much better than I did at 3 grams.
  12. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.55%

add a * to your search parm. *CEE
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.45%

we need a CEE reference point thread....seems like the "brotelligence" will take over soon like it did in PHs.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree a sticky would be nice. Also agree that the numbers are really up in the air. It "SEEMS" like it works better for me at 5 grams and above. I really noticed it the other day after doing my first back/bi wo in several weeks. I stayed pumped for a good 24 hours...but yeah, totally subjective.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

question

are all the esterfied creatines the same? i went window shopping at 1fast, reading the reviews and stuff and all these esterfied creatines say they are creatine esther but they have different names. are they actually the same product with clever scientific names? or are they each different.

fyi: after window shopping pinnacle's estherfied creatine got the best reviews.
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.23%

Quote Originally Posted by mtruther

Thank you, you made my life a little bit easier.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question regarding (Creatine Ethyl-Ester)
    By Jessep76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 07:59 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM
  3. M4OHN and Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL from Custom
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 11:00 AM
  4. creatine ethyl ester
    By snakebyte05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28