Muscle Feast Protein

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any experience with this company and/or the quality of their products. I am very impressed with their product label's and their products are naturally sweetened and do not have a lot of fillers and added ingredients. For me persoanlly these two things are more important than taste and it is a challenge to find a good tasting protein that is as "clean" as the Muscle Feast products.

I have tried their Chocolate WPI and it is a nice smooth Chocolate flavor. It has just became my new favorite Chocolate WPI (Blue Bonnet was my previous favorite and is still great but a bit more expensive than Muscle Feast). I have their Casein and Premium Protein Blend (1/3 WPI, 1/3 Micellar Casein, 1/3 WPH) on order now that I am looking forward to trying.

Has anyone else tried any Muscle Feast products?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I bought a 5lb tub of isolate and an 8 pound tub of oats from them.

It's prots and oats -nothing to write home about except that the price is amazing.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High quality products and great company to deal with. I've ordered from them for years, only positive experiences to report.

VinceNC

Awards
Does anyone have any experience with this company and/or the quality of their products. I am very impressed with their product label's and their products are naturally sweetened and do not have a lot of fillers and added ingredients. For me persoanlly these two things are more important than taste and it is a challenge to find a good tasting protein that is as "clean" as the Muscle Feast products.

I have tried their Chocolate WPI and it is a nice smooth Chocolate flavor. It has just became my new favorite Chocolate WPI (Blue Bonnet was my previous favorite and is still great but a bit more expensive than Muscle Feast). I have their Casein and Premium Protein Blend (1/3 WPI, 1/3 Micellar Casein, 1/3 WPH) on order now that I am looking forward to trying.

Has anyone else tried any Muscle Feast products?
I only use muscle feast products. I tried almost every protein out there, I could not find any that was not full of fillers and sweeteners. They all caused me to fill bloated. I also gained fat when using them. I found muscle feast late 2012, called and talked.with them about their products and decided to give it a try. Have not bought another brand of protein since. I drink 3 shakes a day and never feel bloated and have leaned out alot. I use the.premium blend. I use the unflavored during the day and the chocolate post work out. I mix their protein, oats, glutamine,bcaa and their essential amino acids to make my shakes. I train like a beast. I lift heavy as possible to exhaustion until I feel like I am going to vomit, everything I work out . I am never sore I can't explain it.other than their stuff works. Use their products you will not regret it.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Feast is currently one of my go to places for protein. I recently purchased 30lbs of the Premium blend in both Chocolate and Unflavored. I have also purchased CitMal and Aminos from them as well. They are one of the hidden gems as far as supplement companies go. The premium blend is one of the highest quality blends I have ever used and over the years I have used a lot of different brands. I also like that they don't use any proprietary formulas or fancy expensive marketing. They keep it real simple and what you see is what you get. Wish more companies were like that. I hope they will be around for a while.

penelope

Awards
I've been getting my protein powder exclusively from Musclefeast for almost a year now. They manage to make them taste great without artificial flavors (and colors).
Their Mens Advantage works well enough, it feels like a pharmaceutical. I also get agmatine from them. Very satisfied customer.