To all company reps who produce pre-workouts

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which products are safe for wada-tested athletes? what about PES Enhanced or IForce Conquer e.g.? Dexaprine XR?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you will need to check the wada list and compare ingredients. most pres will have stuff in them not acceptable to use.
I think dex and conquer are good to go. enhanced may fall under hormone catagories. but its always best to check with your sports sanctioning body before you use them.
Welcome to the List | Wada Prohibited List

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Definitely refer to the list, but afaik Dexaprine xr and Conquer should be g2g.

domore

Awards
Dexaprine XR contains isopropyloctopamine, which is a chemically modified version of octopamine. And, octopamine is on the WADA's banned substance list.

Reactions: mw1
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice catch brother
scratch one for dexaprine..
this is why you should always refer to the list and compare your products info

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
The wada list is so exstensive I would personally buy individual ingredients and build my own for safety sake.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine XR contains isopropyloctopamine, which is a chemically modified version of octopamine. And, octopamine is on the WADA's banned substance list.
Good to see you around domore

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WADA list is huge I would be very careful in what you take in general. I'm sure other guys who compete can give better advice though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some companies out there who pride themselves on being banned substance free.
Their stuff sucks though lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Isn't theophylline banned? I'd proceed with caution

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't caffeine banned by WADA as well?

Edit: or is that NCAA?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i get it right even glycergrow is banned?because of glycerol being a masking substance?Ok so lets stick to water and bread.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
coops right.. its an amount. I saw it listed under stimulants, but Ill be damned if ima go read that again. WADA can suck the big one.
imo ALL pro sports should make steroids mandatory.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's considered a really high dose?

The caffeine limit as imposed by WADA/IOC has varied over the years from 12-15 mcg caffeine per liter (L) of urine - or approximately 1,000mg (or 6-8 cups of coffee, 8-12oz) consumed within a relatively short period of about an 1hour.

But because caffeine's metabolism varies significantly from person to person based on gender, weight, etc - caffeine concentrations in the urine can still remain elevated even if the coffee was consumed within a 2-3 hour period.

The key in caffeine is to limit before your event . . .

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
coops right.. its an amount. I saw it listed under stimulants, but Ill be damned if ima go read that again. WADA can suck the big one.
imo ALL pro sports should make steroids mandatory.
That wouldn't be a fantastic legal move lol.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check the ingredient profile of Focus XT to the banned ingredient list. I haven't personally looked into it but it's worth a check

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your best bet is to not guess....get in touch someone in charge of the tests and have them look over the products your interested in

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your best bet is to not guess....get in touch someone in charge of the tests and have them look over the products your interested in
This. No reason to guess and possibly be punished. I do some freelance work for the university in our area athletics wise and all the athletes I've talked to mention how limited they are on supps they can take. None of them will take anything without showing the ingredient list to someone on staff to approve.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fitmax is a perfectly fine pre workout to take and contains nothing banned by WADA.

Performax is actually a sponsor of the INBA and we provide samples and tubs of Powermax and Fitmax to the local competitors!

Definitely refer to the list, but afaik Dexaprine xr and Conquer should be g2g.
Believe both of these would be banned by WADA.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I know Fury by Core nutrition is used by the owner of my gym he owns the ANBF

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I am not a rep, however I am friends with reps and I know a good amount about supps. Probably your best bet is stick with either optimum nutrition or Controlled Labs. Those seem to be the most natural companies, no fancy ingredients, just tried and true formulas.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not a rep, however I am friends with reps and I know a good amount about supps. Probably your best bet is stick with either optimum nutrition or Controlled Labs. Those seem to be the most natural companies, no fancy ingredients, just tried and true formulas.
Im pretty sure ON has a couple ingreds on the list

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure ON has a couple ingreds on the list
Which products? I'd actually like to know that for myself