Incomplete stack

tylershields

tylershields

Awards
What's going on gents. So for most of the year I stay pretty basic just vitamins, BCAAs, arginine (switching to agmatine) and glutamine, no pre and cycling creatine. I'm on solid pre and post meals and diet is on point. Im 23 and mainly lift for the appearance. I always do a bulk stack in the winter, I'll be using anabeta and erase but am looking to fill in the gaps. You guys have any suggestions?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's going on gents. So for most of the year I stay pretty basic just vitamins, BCAAs, arginine (switching to agmatine) and glutamine, no pre and cycling creatine. I'm on solid pre and post meals and diet is on point. Im 23 and mainly lift for the appearance. I always do a bulk stack in the winter, I'll be using anabeta and erase but am looking to fill in the gaps. You guys have any suggestions?
Check in ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor).

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second the ArA.
Just take it separate from any anti inflammatory supplements (Anabeta, fish oil etc).
I take Anabeta with meals and ArA pre gym

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anabeta isn't anti-inflammatory and can be consumed with ArA.

I'd add some beta-alanine and betaine anhydrous

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta isn't anti-inflammatory and can be consumed with ArA.

I'd add some beta-alanine and betaine anhydrous
I've read forskolin is anti inflammatory. I always take mine separate.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, Anabeta Elite

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll just do as you say lol. You're a lot smarter.
I remember you saying the opposite in the past but I think that was back when SNS first released X-Gels.

I'm on my last bottle of ABE though unfortunately.

Reactions: mw1

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'll just do as you say lol. You're a lot smarter.
I remember you saying the opposite in the past but I think that was back when SNS first released X-Gels.

I'm on my last bottle of ABE though unfortunately.
Trust me, I've never said that lol. You may be confused with another product

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Get on that Hemavol and Compete with the X-gels.

tylershields

tylershields

Awards
I'm liking the x-factor advanced. Help fight some free radicals as well. I'll have to see if the dosage is worth the extra $$

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me, I've never said that lol. You may be confused with another product
You're right. I just read the original thread when X-Gels came out. This is what you said:
Furthermore, fish oil, joint support, and other anti-inflammatory supplements (NSAIDs are a different story) do NOT have to be discontinued when using X-gels. Rather, you should try to space these products as far away from your X-gels dose as possible. You should be doing this anyway because using antioxidants and anti-inflammatories periworkout can indeed blunt the response to hypertrophy.
And it was Antihero that made the statement about Anabeta:

It could be stacked with X-Gels, but I recommend dosing AnaBeta at least 4 hours away from the ArA because I believe it may have some anti-inflammatory properties.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might recommend you get some abyss to help with the quality rest deptment and add some testabolan for the divinal content. others have already had good input.