quick GDA question

DNasteee

Awards
I think I've read so much information i'm starting to confuse myself, so hopefully someone can maybe point me in the right direction. My question is, for someone most concerned with "damage control" (i.e. cheat meals) which product would be best suited for me? Not that every meal or every other meal is a cheat meal for me haha but I'm an endo and do back on lbs pretty easily if i'm not careful. So any little bit helps.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol + Metabolic Powder.

DNasteee

Awards
I did see that combo, the powder is a bit annoying as i'm already juggling Alphamine and Enhanced to and from work each day. I've taken Recomp solo prior but never MP with it. If the synergy is that much better I may bite the bullet and pick up 2 products

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did see that combo, the powder is a bit annoying as i'm already juggling Alphamine and Enhanced to and from work each day. I've taken Recomp solo prior but never MP with it. If the synergy is that much better I may bite the bullet and pick up 2 products
It'll be worth your money.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the only gripe I have with powders as well, but they're needed for larger formulas or amounts of ingredients. Hard to cap so much WIN.

DNasteee

Awards
I put my powder servings in zip lock sandwhich bags each day, that's 3 zip lock bags now i'm bringing to work lol. Thanks for the input though I appreciate it. Hopefully they are different colors or i'll have to label these bags as well haha

DNasteee

Awards
Okie dokie, I got 2 bottles of each to go along with my already purchased 3 bottles of Alphamine, Forskolin 95 and Formeron.....fun times ahead hopefully...thanks again

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put my powder servings in zip lock sandwhich bags each day, that's 3 zip lock bags now i'm bringing to work lol. Thanks for the input though I appreciate it. Hopefully they are different colors or i'll have to label these bags as well haha
3 zip lock bags isn't bad at all lol.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I've read so much information i'm starting to confuse myself, so hopefully someone can maybe point me in the right direction. My question is, for someone most concerned with "damage control" (i.e. cheat meals) which product would be best suited for me? Not that every meal or every other meal is a cheat meal for me haha but I'm an endo and do back on lbs pretty easily if i'm not careful. So any little bit helps.
As the above posters stated ;)

You can't go wrong. Best damage control on the market. Period.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easiest solution for damage control in my experience, and keep in mnd im a super endo:

Carb cycling approach leading into the "cheat meal", have a few low carb days with training prior to endulging, this will ensure excess carbs are redeposited as glycogen as opposed to fat.

Keep dietary fat as low as possible - eat lean meats with the cheat as opposed to fatty cuts, omit toppings like cheese and excess oil, etc.

I typically pop 4-6 Anabeta Elite on this day for my "damage control" product. I've toyed around with various GDA products and nothing leaves my muscles feeling fuller than good ol' anabeta.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Easiest solution for damage control in my experience, and keep in mnd im a super endo:

Carb cycling approach leading into the "cheat meal", have a few low carb days with training prior to endulging, this will ensure excess carbs are redeposited as glycogen as opposed to fat.

Keep dietary fat as low as possible - eat lean meats with the cheat as opposed to fatty cuts, omit toppings like cheese and excess oil, etc.

I typically pop 4-6 Anabeta Elite on this day for my "damage control" product. I've toyed around with various GDA products and nothing leaves my muscles feeling fuller than good ol' anabeta.
Just keep ABE on hand for that purpose? Interesting...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Interesting, are the caps all pre meal or throughout the day?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established

If you are dosing like this, wouldn't original AB work just as well as Elite? I thought forskolin and 7OH need to be taken daily to be effective.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are dosing like this, wouldn't original AB work just as well as Elite? I thought forskolin and 7OH need to be taken daily to be effective.
I personally like the use of forskolin pre meals

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
these GDA products will state a recommendation for minimum carbs to be consumed with the product, so if you were to exceed that for "damage control" you could simply take more of your whatever gda you want. some formulations have greater carb recommendations according to amount/potency of extracts included. N-Force has a 40-75g carbohydrate recommendation per cap, and a second cap brings you to the 80-100g range for damage control:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/n-force-60-capsules.html

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take a look at Glycophase's profile;)..comprehensive and under $20

...and capped:)

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Mimics glp1
Cool, thanks for the info! I will have to google exactly what that is, but I guess I'm not surprised that there are more benefits of forskolin than I knew about.