X-Gels + Mass FX Black

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the properties of Mass FX Black and it has 7-Methoxy.

According to some pubmed articles 7-Methoxy has some anti-inflammatory properties. Would this interfere with the pro-inflammatory effects of ArA?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll be fine. If worried, dose away from ArA.

The main thing I would worry about is sore joints if that is something that effects you with the use of ArA and/or an AI.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established

The main thing I would worry about is sore joints if that is something that effects you with the use of ArA and/or an AI.
Great. Thanks. I wasn't too worried. Plus, from what I've been reading, 7-Methoxy also has some nutrient partitioning properties.

Since I train fasted in the morning, I was thinking of dosing it directly with X-Gels.

I've taken Erase before and I only experienced some slight discomfort in my elbows when doing skullcrushers.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I personally take Fish Oil and Joint Help to alleviate some of the joint effects of ARA. I do make sure to take them away from the X-gels though.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted on your run. I think ara and mfxb will make a very nice stack.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This^^^
Its actually a very good stack . I used the two together with Alcar when it first came out

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Bayne nailed it again as usual.

Get some baby aspirin (81mg) or LCLT + some GMS (from analyzed supplements) and run it alongside ArA for maximum benefits.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Bayne nailed it again as usual.

Get some baby aspirin (81mg) or LCLT + some GMS (from analyzed supplements) and run it alongside ArA for maximum benefits.
My 2cents spend the 15bucks and spring for the GMS I noticed a substantial difference with that supplemented in with the ARA vs with out.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My 2cents spend the 15bucks and spring for the GMS I noticed a substantial difference with that supplemented in with the ARA vs with out.
Definitely! Helps substantially!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me an AI with ArA. Should be a great run.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure GMS is a good addition. Especially for me run it with ALCAR too.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at the properties of Mass FX Black and it has 7-Methoxy.

According to some pubmed articles 7-Methoxy has some anti-inflammatory properties. Would this interfere with the pro-inflammatory effects of ArA?
That should be a fun run!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the others said, it's fine to stack the two; just keep track of your daily zinc consumption.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loved stacking the original version of Mass FX with X-Factor, this should make for a solid couple months of gains!