New Supplement (longest name of all time)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe the length of this supplement’s name. I got a flyer from SAN in a package I ordered and in it they talk about their new supplement called "Blaze." The following is a word for word copy of the flyer:

BLAZE

Ignite the fire

Stimulant free

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

Burn calories in a safe and expeditious manner.

Lose body fat without stimulating the central nervous system.

Support a healthy immune system.

Decrease cortisol. A powerful stress hormone that wreaks havoc on your muscle tone and health.

Trigger massive thyroid specific fat loss without interrupting its natural production and release.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Blaze is the latest addition to the SAN fat burning category that was formulated for the user who is sensitive to stimulating supplements that contain Ephedrine, Caffeine, Synephrine and/or Yohimbine. Even though stimulant free, Blaze is known to rev up your fat burning engine and is especially designed for those who have come to expect the "exceptional" and no longer the "ordinary."

Blaze contains the revolutionary ingredient known as [seriously guys, this is rediculous] 1, 2, 4, 11, 12, 15, 16 - Septahydro - 10, 13 - dimethyl - 3, 17 - dimethoxycarboxy - cyclopenta [a] phenanthrene - 7 - one, collectively referred herein as "Delta-5-E." In experimental animal studies, Delta-5-E (the active ingredient in Blaze) has shown decreases in body fat without altering food intake, while enhancing the immune system. It accomplishes this phenomenon by increasing thermogenic malic enzymes. The malic liver enzymes are signaling agents of sorts, specifically coded to accelerate the production of oxaloacetate, which in turn fuel the energy production cycle (TCA). The TCA cycle is a complex sequence of a biochemical reactions that are known to fuel the rate of fat loss through the dissipation of acetyl-CoA (which is the fatty part of the fat cell itself). Without having the substrate oxaloacetate available, the TCA cycle slows down proportionally, prohibiting fat loss. So by supplementing the diet with Blaze one can ignite this complex sequence of thermogenic reactions (TCA cyle) without stimulating the central nervous system.

End flyer.

The bottle comes with 60 capsules that each contain 100mg of Delta-5-E. No dosage guidelines are written. What do you guys think?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Do what I do..wait till all the kids at BB.com fork out the dough for it and see if it holds any promise. With their crappy diets and training if it works for them it'll actually do something. lol

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Do what I do..wait till all the kids at BB.com fork out the dough for it and see if it holds any promise. With their crappy diets and training if it works for them it'll actually do something. lol
Bull's eye!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
By the by, it's impossible to search for any kind of study to back up the reputed benefits of this long-ass chemical. How convenient.

TheOMEGA

Board Supporter
Awards
:)

seems interesting

lol j/K

what might actually work is Phos. Serine the pure kind

to reduce Cortisol

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, Ill try it if its not too expensive, I love being a guinnea pig. Where can I get it?