X Factor vs. X Factor Advanced for someone w/ joint issues

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    I bit the bullet and went with the original. It seemed to be overall preferred and the sale was so freakin sweet how could I resist? I figure if worse comes to worse the difference in sides doesn't seem to be bad even if it is there, and ArA is too good not to stock up on . That info does help a lot for reference, thanks man!!!
    Man, I just hope that my stuff will be shipping soon! Good thing is that they actually do split shipping since I got the bulk of my order yesterday and only missing a few items

2. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Man, I just hope that my stuff will be shipping soon! Good thing is that they actually do split shipping since I got the bulk of my order yesterday and only missing a few items
    That company has the fastest email communication I have ever seen, and hearing that they split shipping makes me love them even more. Super nice guy there who really went out of his way to get our questions answered about intl shipping policies. Decent international rates, too (although Nutraplanet just added 13-dollar intl shipping to TW so no one will beat that).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    That company has the fastest email communication I have ever seen, and hearing that they split shipping makes me love them even more. Super nice guy there who really went out of his way to get our questions answered about intl shipping policies. Decent international rates, too (although Nutraplanet just added 13-dollar intl shipping to TW so no one will beat that).
    I haven't actually e-mailed or called them, the package just showed up at my door out of the blue without warning yesterday Then I checked my order status on their site and they've noted what was still missing from my order. Which is great since I was running low on Quest bars and what I REALLY wanted to receive ASAP were the Quest bars, it's like they read my mind!

4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Are you joking? You make X-factor. I'm recommending one product of yours over another, based on actual scientific evidence which countless other unbiased, bright minds seem to agree with. You are literally out of your mind if you think I have a conflict of interest because I used to represent SNS. I'm sorry, but you want me "to keep my opinion away from public forums?" Do you realize how much praise I've given ArA over the years? You should be thanking me for my continuous support and the sales I generate for your product, but instead, at first sign of criticism of a single formula, you are complaining? Shame on you.
    I didnt say anything about SNS, Ive spoke with Steve via phone multiple times in the past week. SNS is good people, we respect them immensely. I just simply don't think anybody representing any company (last I realized you were with PES, Im unsure what the muscle network is) should speak down on any other companies products (as it is a blatant rules infraction on this forum and the other one that you make similar negative posts almost daily on).

And at first sight, lol come on man you make comments daily belittling XFA. Anyway, we all get it, you prefer XFO to XFA. There is nothing wrong with that, both are great formulas that provide gains unparalleled by anything else in our industry currently.

I thank you for your support of Arachidonic Acid, and rather than trying to escalate things upon me asking you to stop, please just stop as any other company rep would. My post was not meant to attack you in any way, lets just make peace and all do our best to make this a community where companies can all thrive and support one another.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

5. Coop, I'm very sorry that my request upset you. I realize some, including yourself it seems, took it as me accusing you on bias towards SNS. That isnt the case, we sell to very few of the same accounts that SNS does, its a non issue for us and there is plenty of room for his sku and ours to succeed. Steve and I are on great terms present day, and we will actually hopefully be helping him and others manufacture their arachidonic acid products.

We also have two other major companies that we are assisting in bringing to market xfo type products soon and a handful of others who will be using it in multi ingredient formulas. We certainly more than welcome ArA making its way into other lines (in fact we invest a great deal of time ensuring this) and are very grateful that SNS has included it in their line.

I thoroughly respect your immense knowledge, and your opinion on X-Factor Advanced. My post was simply (and while perhaps a PM would have been better suited, your PM box was full) making the case that company reps talking down (even when meant as an honest criticism) on other companies products is a slippery slope and isnt beneficial to any party or the industry as a whole. As we both know, over the years there has been much less of company reps talking down on others products, and that has tremendously benefited all parties. The last thing I want is to create drama on the forums. Im a businessman, I just want to see all of our companies doing as well as possible just as they deserve to!

Additionally, you threatening me via PM to “open the floodgates” with your critiques of the rest of our line is just malicious. All that I asked of you was to please not comment on other products competing in the marketplace while being a rep, this is not only a simple and respectful request, but also rep etiquette 101. I know that you aren't at all familiar with me, but I am not (nor is anybody at MN) a malicious person who wishes ill will upon anybody. I truly just want to see us all succeed making a living off of selling tremendous sports supplements to tremendous athletes!
    •   

6. To the last part, it was a joke. That's why I repped you (you can neg on AM!) and didn't actually do anything lol.

Sorry you don't like the criticism of XFA, but XFO is indeed superior. I don't think I'm violating any rules by recommending consumers buy the original over the advanced. I guess you don't want me to break down why I feel XFA is inferior, so I won't do that in the future.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    To the last part, it was a joke. That's why I repped you (you can neg on AM!) and didn't actually do anything lol.

Sorry you don't like the criticism of XFA, but XFO is indeed superior. I don't think I'm violating any rules by recommending consumers buy the original over the advanced. I guess you don't want me to break down why I feel XFA is inferior, so I won't do that in the future.
    My apologies for not understanding it was a joke, it can be hard to decipher in the written context. I feared that you were more upset than you clearly are judging by this response, thanks for your response and we can move past this

Thanks again for your support of ArA Mr. Cooper!

8. I wouldn't have gotten that joke either I think.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet is spring cleaning X-Factor Advanced for $64.94
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 07:47 PM
  2. Arachidonic Acid: X-Factor vs Egg Yolks?
    By zootreeves in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 06:01 PM
  3. X-Factor @ 1.5g (6 gels) for 65 days
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 10:08 PM
  4. x-factor vs jungle warefare
    By want_some_mass in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 01:39 PM