Study stacks?

gero09

Awards
I hear a lot about focus xt and I'm |<-this->| close to buying it. But before I do I wanted to know what the AM community has tried and what has worked for them. I have recently enter the medicine field and my reading list has grown exponentially. I'm really interested in trying something new instead of going back to those vyvanse.

Thanks

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup. I just go with EC + focus xt. Everything you need right there.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Being ADHD I make my own stacks but the old focus xt was great just never tried the new one. I can say phenylpiracetam is great stuff for focus with my ADHD.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Being ADHD I make my own stacks but the old focus xt was great just never tried the new one. I can say phenylpiracetam is great stuff for focus with my ADHD.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
What dosage did you like with this? 50mg? I got some a while ago and I'm interested in cracking the bottle open soon. I'm pretty much buried this week and wouldn't mind a decent focus boost

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for FXT here or ALCAR 500. Cooper has a thread entitled me, my brain and Alcar that has great dosing strategies and his experience with AlCar

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
What dosage did you like with this? 50mg? I got some a while ago and I'm interested in cracking the bottle open soon. I'm pretty much buried this week and wouldn't mind a decent focus boost
100mg in the AM was great but I also tried 50 AM 50 at noon.. both seemed to get the job done. I also added choline to the stack.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT Every day, great product at a great price as with all of the SNS products.

Generally when I buy multi-ingredient products I take a look at the ingredients within, and see what cost I would expect to pay to buy the bulk powders within and dose them effectively myself.

In Focus XT's case you'd have a very hard time finding all of the ingredients yourself and coming anywhere near the cost per serving it is sold at.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run 50mg - 75mg of ephedrine a day when i'm in school as well as 1-3g of ALCAR daily. The cognitive benefits of ephedrine are very underrated. Focus XT I use frequently, but i'll never drop ephedrine and ALCAR. Both are so cheap and ridiculously effective. I find that ephedrine really helps me remember things better while ALCAR keeps me sharp. Don't really know how to exactly explain what happens but that's the best I can do haha.

gero09

Awards
Thanks all for the input. I'm gonna b jumping in the focus xt train, while doing some research of my own for ephedrine n ALCAR. Hope to see the return on my grades and the money i save on other supplements

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all for the input. I'm gonna b jumping in the focus xt train, while doing some research of my own for ephedrine n ALCAR. Hope to see the return on my grades and the money i save on other supplements
Awesome, let us know how you like it man.