Reversitol V2 good enough PCT?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

Reversitol V2 good enough PCT?

I have been lifting for the last 4 years and I think I've finally reached my genetic potential. I'm planning on running a cycle of h-roid assuming there's no possible way for me to get a SERM is reversitol v2, Erase, and animal test good enough pct.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

The fact you asked that means you are not ready to cycle. even the people who shrug off using a SERM (which is not recommended) would bare minimum have an AI and test booster
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

yeah, for any PH/AAS do not rely on OTC SERMS. SERMS are out there and are pretty cheap. would rather u do something like clomid along side our reversitol.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I have used some OTC stuff over the yrs. on mild PH runs with little issue. but these days you can get SERMs all day long.. there is even a board sponsor here that sells a myriad of ancillaries. if your against using a SERM for some reason I recommend you get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to go with it. start that about 2 weeks after you end your cycle, then taper the dose weekly. at the same time start up a test booster like intimidate.
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

I would recommend at least having a SERM on hand....off hand i don't recall the ingredients in Animal test but its a huge list of things

if you went:
    Reversitol v2
    Erase
    Tropinol XP (instead of Animal Test)

I think that'd be a pretty decent OTC PCT but again SERM would be the best bet
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  6. Registered User

Many many many people have used Reversitol v2 solo as their PCT and had great results. That being said, it is ALWAYS a good idea to have a pharm grade(not research) SERM like clomid on hand when using these types of compounds.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Registered User

This was originally posted on AM.com, but I can't find the original link.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4108871&page=1

The user here at AM had INSANE results for PCT using only Reversitol v2 + Testabolan v2
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Many many many people have used Reversitol v2 solo as their PCT and had great results. That being said, it is ALWAYS a good idea to have a pharm grade(not research) SERM like clomid on hand when using these types of compounds.
    Agreed. I trust an OTC supplement far more than a research grade serm. After 3 fake bottles of letro from 3 different companies and suffering gyno development, my trust in research grade is zero. I was running 5mg letro ED from 3 diff companies with zero results, nips hurt like hell. Got my pharma grade letro in, took 1.25mg and my nip pain was gone immediately.

With that being said, from pill based cycles, I've had no issues recovering with otc pcts.

Tropinol XP + Reversitol V2 is usually my base I start from. The KNO3 in tropinol XP will really help keeping workout intensity up as it will drastically drop post cycle once glycogen supersaturation is gone. I also find myself supplementing with a ton of hemavol to offset that with at least increased plasma volumes.

Bulk maca and trib are both very very cheap and can be added for pennies a day for libido purposes, but the fadogia in tropinol xp should cover libido worries. The coleus forskollin in tropinol xp will help offset the common pct fat gain to some extent. The true serm action per say though, will come from Reversitol V2; they are a valuable combo together.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Agreed. I trust an OTC supplement far more than a research grade serm. After 3 fake bottles of letro from 3 different companies and suffering gyno development, my trust in research grade is zero. I was running 5mg letro ED from 3 diff companies with zero results, nips hurt like hell. Got my pharma grade letro in, took 1.25mg and my nip pain was gone immediately.

With that being said, from pill based cycles, I've had no issues recovering with otc pcts.

Tropinol XP + Reversitol V2 is usually my base I start from. The KNO3 in tropinol XP will really help keeping workout intensity up as it will drastically drop post cycle once glycogen supersaturation is gone. I also find myself supplementing with a ton of hemavol to offset that with at least increased plasma volumes.

Bulk maca and trib are both very very cheap and can be added for pennies a day for libido purposes, but the fadogia in tropinol xp should cover libido worries. The coleus forskollin in tropinol xp will help offset the common pct fat gain to some extent. The true serm action per say though, will come from Reversitol V2; they are a valuable combo together.

Mike
    well said....tropinol xp and reversitol would be a killer combo
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

You can get a serm plenty of quality research chem suppliers out there you just gotta do your research
    The Swole Stoner
  11. Registered User

Iv used OTC products before for pct in the past...only for epistane cycles. Iv always done bloodwork post cycle and have been lucky to have recovered just fine with OTC pct supps
    But today with the abundance of RC chems, it just makes sense to use a research chem.
    everybody's different but I recommend a RC chem or pharmacy grade pct any day over OTC

Good luck with your cycle!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is nolvadex alone good enough PCT?
    By GetBent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 06:25 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 08:21 AM
  3. is my pct good enough
    By jaedyo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 03:19 AM
  4. OTC PCT Good Enough for PP/Prostanzol?
    By CNorris in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 01:31 PM