Reversitol V2 good enough PCT?

PierceWorkout

Awards
I have been lifting for the last 4 years and I think I've finally reached my genetic potential. I'm planning on running a cycle of h-roid assuming there's no possible way for me to get a SERM is reversitol v2, Erase, and animal test good enough pct.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The fact you asked that means you are not ready to cycle. even the people who shrug off using a SERM (which is not recommended) would bare minimum have an AI and test booster

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
yeah, for any PH/AAS do not rely on OTC SERMS. SERMS are out there and are pretty cheap. would rather u do something like clomid along side our reversitol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used some OTC stuff over the yrs. on mild PH runs with little issue. but these days you can get SERMs all day long.. there is even a board sponsor here that sells a myriad of ancillaries. if your against using a SERM for some reason I recommend you get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to go with it. start that about 2 weeks after you end your cycle, then taper the dose weekly. at the same time start up a test booster like intimidate.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend at least having a SERM on hand....off hand i don't recall the ingredients in Animal test but its a huge list of things

if you went:
Reversitol v2
Erase
Tropinol XP (instead of Animal Test)

I think that'd be a pretty decent OTC PCT but again SERM would be the best bet

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many many many people have used Reversitol v2 solo as their PCT and had great results. That being said, it is ALWAYS a good idea to have a pharm grade(not research) SERM like clomid on hand when using these types of compounds.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many many many people have used Reversitol v2 solo as their PCT and had great results. That being said, it is ALWAYS a good idea to have a pharm grade(not research) SERM like clomid on hand when using these types of compounds.
Agreed. I trust an OTC supplement far more than a research grade serm. After 3 fake bottles of letro from 3 different companies and suffering gyno development, my trust in research grade is zero. I was running 5mg letro ED from 3 diff companies with zero results, nips hurt like hell. Got my pharma grade letro in, took 1.25mg and my nip pain was gone immediately.

With that being said, from pill based cycles, I've had no issues recovering with otc pcts.

Tropinol XP + Reversitol V2 is usually my base I start from. The KNO3 in tropinol XP will really help keeping workout intensity up as it will drastically drop post cycle once glycogen supersaturation is gone. I also find myself supplementing with a ton of hemavol to offset that with at least increased plasma volumes.

Bulk maca and trib are both very very cheap and can be added for pennies a day for libido purposes, but the fadogia in tropinol xp should cover libido worries. The coleus forskollin in tropinol xp will help offset the common pct fat gain to some extent. The true serm action per say though, will come from Reversitol V2; they are a valuable combo together.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I trust an OTC supplement far more than a research grade serm. After 3 fake bottles of letro from 3 different companies and suffering gyno development, my trust in research grade is zero. I was running 5mg letro ED from 3 diff companies with zero results, nips hurt like hell. Got my pharma grade letro in, took 1.25mg and my nip pain was gone immediately.

With that being said, from pill based cycles, I've had no issues recovering with otc pcts.

Tropinol XP + Reversitol V2 is usually my base I start from. The KNO3 in tropinol XP will really help keeping workout intensity up as it will drastically drop post cycle once glycogen supersaturation is gone. I also find myself supplementing with a ton of hemavol to offset that with at least increased plasma volumes.

Bulk maca and trib are both very very cheap and can be added for pennies a day for libido purposes, but the fadogia in tropinol xp should cover libido worries. The coleus forskollin in tropinol xp will help offset the common pct fat gain to some extent. The true serm action per say though, will come from Reversitol V2; they are a valuable combo together.

Mike
well said....tropinol xp and reversitol would be a killer combo

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
You can get a serm plenty of quality research chem suppliers out there you just gotta do your research

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Iv used OTC products before for pct in the past...only for epistane cycles. Iv always done bloodwork post cycle and have been lucky to have recovered just fine with OTC pct supps
But today with the abundance of RC chems, it just makes sense to use a research chem.
everybody's different but I recommend a RC chem or pharmacy grade pct any day over OTC

Good luck with your cycle!