Focus XT vs Gfuel

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I've only tried the Pink Lemonade so far.


  2. Came in here saying I bought cotton candy.

    Nobody has cotton candy as their favourite flavour.

    Left upset with purchase lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Flavors I've tried in order of preference:

    -Pink Lemonade
    -Fruit Punch
    -Blue Raspberry
    -Berry Collision

    All of them mix smoothly and near instantly and taste great, I'm a big fan of the mellower pink lemonade, and that the fruit punch flavor isn't over the top ridiculous like many brands.
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Flavors I've tried in order of preference:

    -Pink Lemonade
    -Fruit Punch
    -Blue Raspberry
    -Berry Collision

    All of them mix smoothly and near instantly and taste great, I'm a big fan of the mellower pink lemonade, and that the fruit punch flavor isn't over the top ridiculous like many brands.
    Cotton candy, nuff said. That taste brings happiness to my mornings.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Berry Collison is legit.

    I need black cherry also man. Pink Colada is great with a little Vodka for your let loose night

    Chia!
    I may get those two flavours next. Keen as to see how they are. Everythime I look there is only ever like 1 left or they are sold out on NP lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Came in here saying I bought cotton candy.

    Nobody has cotton candy as their favourite flavour.

    Left upset with purchase lol.
    Its still a good flavour, but I just love pink lemonade lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   
       


  6. Ok so I currently take Choline Bitartrate and ALCAR daily (2g split into two 1g doses). Would the continuous use of choline bitartrate allow me to take Focus XT sporadically (only when I desperately need a boost in focus) with maximum effects

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dpk33 View Post
    Ok so I currently take Choline Bitartrate and ALCAR daily (2g split into two 1g doses). Would the continuous use of choline bitartrate allow me to take Focus XT sporadically (only when I desperately need a boost in focus) with maximum effects
    Personally I follow the same ALCAR and choline dosing principle as you do on off days and use FXT + a small amount of ALCAR later in the day on workout days.

    I wouldn't use choline separately when I use FXT because it has a lot of choline in it already.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Personally I follow the same ALCAR and choline dosing principle as you do on off days and use FXT + a small amount of ALCAR later in the day on workout days.

    I wouldn't use choline separately when I use FXT because it has a lot of choline in it already.
    Alright that sounds pretty easy to do. Choline+ALCAR on non-workout days, FXT+ALCAR on workout days? Also when you're dosing alcar and choline, should it be on an empty stomach or is taking it with a meal fine?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dpk33 View Post
    Alright that sounds pretty easy to do. Choline+ALCAR on non-workout days, FXT+ALCAR on workout days? Also when you're dosing alcar and choline, should it be on an empty stomach or is taking it with a meal fine?
    I take mine fasted in the A.M and with a meal slightly later on. Some people prefer FXT with meals to alleviate the G.I issues that choline may bring
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I take mine fasted in the A.M and with a meal slightly later on. Some people prefer FXT with meals to alleviate the G.I issues that choline may bring
    Taking ALCAR and Choline with food won't make them lose their effectiveness right?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dpk33 View Post
    Taking ALCAR and Choline with food won't make them lose their effectiveness right?
    Nope that's fine.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cardio/HIIT/Endurance Purposes.. Focus XT vs. LIT-Up
    By RealBigga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 07:52 PM
  2. Focus XT vs Clear Edge
    By bulls**t in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 11:01 PM
  3. Rebound XT vs. gyno -- AMAZING pics
    By spitboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 05:06 PM
  4. Rebound XT vs 6OXO
    By robsond in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 11:43 PM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 01:18 AM
Log in
Log in