Sheldon Haynie SNS Sponsored Bodybuilder-Supplement Videos

SheldonHaynie

SheldonHaynie

Awards
Hey Guys!! :wave2:

I am new to Anabolic Minds, My name is Sheldon Haynie and I am a 19 year old Bodybuilder! I recently relaunched my YouTube Channel and I got a bunch of new training videos, and all different types of blogs, with MANY more videos coming with more training, nutrition, supplementation, and just general life! SNS(Serious Nutrition Solutions) is my supplement sponsor and their products are going to be a very common topic with special videos talking about which products I use and why among plenty of other footage coming within the next few weeks! Below also is the link to my website where I also write a BUNCH of supplement info in my blogs! So check it all out, Subscribe, and Enjoy!! Thank you guys!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/user/SheldonHaynieTV

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guys!! :wave2:

I am new to Anabolic Minds, My name is Sheldon Haynie and I am a 19 year old Bodybuilder! I recently relaunched my YouTube Channel and I got a bunch of new training videos, and all different types of blogs, with MANY more videos coming with more training, nutrition, supplementation, and just general life! SNS(Serious Nutrition Solutions) is my supplement sponsor and their products are going to be a very common topic with special videos talking about which products I use and why among plenty of other footage coming within the next few weeks! Below also is the link to my website where I also write a BUNCH of supplement info in my blogs! So check it all out, Subscribe, and Enjoy!! Thank you guys!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/user/SheldonHaynieTV
I'll subscribe to yours if you subscribe to mine! Quid pro quo

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K6oXGVAOxFk&desktop_uri=/watch?v=K6oXGVAOxFk

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice to see you here man!

SheldonHaynie

SheldonHaynie

Awards
Thank you Man!! Enjoying it a lot! It seemed like the place to be with all the SNS Team on here! :head:

SheldonHaynie

SheldonHaynie

Awards
What up Sheldon! Welcome to AM :)
Thank you Man!! Enjoying it a lot! It seemed like the place to be with all the SNS Team on here! :head:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established