Taking ALCAR And Choline At The Same Time Bad?
- 01-17-2005, 01:14 PM
- 5'9" 226 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Many Questions About My Fat Loss Stack!
1) I'm combining 50-75 mg/day of Ehedrine HCL and 20 mg/day of Yohimbine HCL (yes I can tolerate it, I have never been stimulated by either of these supps), I was wondering if Epherdrine and Yohimbine cancel out each others effectivness?
2) Does taking ALCAR and Choline together at the same time cancel out each other's effects? I read that if you take ALCAR with food or with Choline they compete to be absorbed. Is this true? Is it also true to take both of them away from food?
3) Also, how well does ALCAR, Choline, and Caffeine work together at burning fat? I am on a CKD also btw, so I'm not eating any carbs.
This is my fat loss stack:
ALCAR- 3-4 grams/day
Choline Citrate- 3-4 grams/day
Green Tea Powder- 1200-1800 mg/day
Yohimbine HCL- 20mg/day
Ephedrine HCL- 50-75 mg/day
Similar Forum Threads
- By dorm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:19 PM
- By Dugyrios in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2006, 06:13 PM
- By Dugyrios in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2006, 07:24 PM
- By tommy91z in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2004, 01:23 AM
- By Jarconis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:08 AM