Freezing on Alpha T2
- 10-08-2013, 08:44 PM
A quick google search of "yohimbe cold sweats" sure does give a lot of hits...
Not saying you were wrong, just curious if you believe that if this is physically impossible, why exactly there are sensitive users to yohimbe extracts and yohimbine HCl who get cold sweats, even from pure yohimbine and nothing else
- 10-08-2013, 08:49 PM
10-08-2013, 08:52 PM
10-08-2013, 08:55 PM
10-08-2013, 08:57 PM
10-08-2013, 09:50 PM
From the full text, 500 ug resulted in a ~300% increase in T3. Fed to rats at 125-150g bodyweight. About 3.33mg/kg.
Scaling for BSA, you're looking at 37.5-50mg/day for a human male of reasonable bodyweight.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 70Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:28 PM
- By Hawks58 in forum PESReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2011, 06:10 PM
- By Torobestia in forum PESReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:41 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2010, 02:33 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum PESReplies: 11Last Post: 08-29-2010, 12:39 PM