Freezing on Alpha T2

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    Those thyroidals may cause one to become cold because they are anti thyrotrophic.

And furthermore, a thermogenic causes one to become warm, not cold.

If you activate the SNS with VR-type compounds then you would stimulate sweating in the absence of thermogenesis.

This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever read.
    Never heard of cold sweats?

A quick google search of "yohimbe cold sweats" sure does give a lot of hits...

Not saying you were wrong, just curious if you believe that if this is physically impossible, why exactly there are sensitive users to yohimbe extracts and yohimbine HCl who get cold sweats, even from pure yohimbine and nothing else
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Oleuropein/olive leaf extract is but an ingredient in the formula. It wasn't included with the intention of mimicking supraphysiological levels of T4/T3. Rather, it has beneficial effects on metabolism in the murine model (the HED for increased peripheral deiodinase activity, even at ~60%, is very low), blood glucose, and the cardiovascular system.

I'll look into the old veterinary research for sure, I'm assuming in dogs? Anecdotally, caffeine + yohimbine makes my extremeties cold, which can give the illusion of a lowered overall body temperature.
    Olive leaf is becoming very popular for multiple benefits. As we discussed before, one of the more frequently studied extracts the past 2-3 years
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Never heard of cold sweats?

A quick google search of "yohimbe cold sweats" sure does give a lot of hits...
    It increases central SNS tone which also happens to increase sweating and subsequent evaporative cooling. Ascribing thermogenesis to feeling cold is moronic.

4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Olive leaf is becoming very popular for multiple benefits. As we discussed before, one of the more frequently studied extracts the past 2-3 years
    I could really care less about its "multiple benefits." This thread is about thermogenesis, of which olive leaf does not modulate.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    the HED for increased peripheral deiodinase activity, even at ~60%, is very low

How do you figure?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    How do you figure?
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12164280

From the full text, 500 ug resulted in a ~300% increase in T3. Fed to rats at 125-150g bodyweight. About 3.33mg/kg.

Scaling for BSA, you're looking at 37.5-50mg/day for a human male of reasonable bodyweight.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAVE on Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro and ERASE Stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:28 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 06:10 PM
  3. Thoughts on Alpha T2/Erase/OEP
    By Torobestia in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:41 AM
  4. SAVE $25 on Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro, and Erase Stack!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 02:33 PM
  5. SAVE BIG on Alpha-T2
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 12:39 PM