Freezing on Alpha T2
- 10-08-2013, 09:50 PM
From the full text, 500 ug resulted in a ~300% increase in T3. Fed to rats at 125-150g bodyweight. About 3.33mg/kg.
Scaling for BSA, you're looking at 37.5-50mg/day for a human male of reasonable bodyweight.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 70Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:28 PM
- By Hawks58 in forum PESReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2011, 06:10 PM
- By Torobestia in forum PESReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:41 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2010, 02:33 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum PESReplies: 11Last Post: 08-29-2010, 12:39 PM