Help On Dosage

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I recently started taking cellucor p6.

I am taking the suggested dosage of 3 pills 30 mins before a workout. Today it upset me so much, I puked everywhere before I even got to the gym.

Has anyone else had this issue, is there anything I can do to make this not happen?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Its been an hour, and I dont feel sick anymore. If anyone can give me suggestions I would appreciate it!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I recently started taking cellucor p6.

I am taking the suggested dosage of 3 pills 30 mins before a workout. Today it upset me so much, I puked everywhere before I even got to the gym.

Has anyone else had this issue, is there anything I can do to make this not happen?
Black Extreme correct? The natty test booster

are you eating prior to the dose? is this first thing upon waking?
Are you stacking anything with it?

Its strong --> Due to the nootropics,
i would highly suggest not adding in any forms of pre-workout which may over stim you, or half dose your pre-workout.

Try dosing a pre-workout prior to your workout and doing your p6 dosage 6-8 hours later in the day (if you train early) or if you train late take it upon waking and a pre-workout prior to training.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I have not been taking any pre workout.

I literally took it today, it was on empty stomach tho. I sat down, and within 20 mins was puking.

I am taking a liver support, and I am taking the D4 fat burner with it, but I take them at different times. The D4 does not make me feel sick at all.

You think I should try taking the P6 in the morning with breakfast.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i gonna take a shot in the dark and say youre sensitive to ne of the noots in it. that mans lower the dose. try only one and see how you feel. itll render the test booster part useless, but you mighht learn something about yourself

me and enhanced = good example for you. most people take 1-2 scoops preworkout. i took 2 the first time and puked. i can only handle 0.25-0.5 scoops of it because im sensitive to one of the stims in it. any more will cause me to shiver like im on clen

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have not been taking any pre workout.

I literally took it today, it was on empty stomach tho. I sat down, and within 20 mins was puking.

I am taking a liver support, and I am taking the D4 fat burner with it, but I take them at different times. The D4 does not make me feel sick at all.

You think I should try taking the P6 in the morning with breakfast.
d4 has CRAZY amounts of yohimbine and a lot of stimulants. This is probably why your getting a very bad side effects on top of a test booster and nootropics.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
do you think if I spread the dosage out that will hellp?

So take like 1 in the am, 1 in afternoon, 1 at night?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
My guess is your a little sensitive to it. I recommend dropping dose down to 1 in the morning, see how you feel. Feel ok, try another, feel ok try another. Not to exceed the dosage amounts. Could have been a fluke situation as maybe by chance you ate something funky the night before or whatever the case might be.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My guess is your a little sensitive to it. I recommend dropping dose down to 1 in the morning, see how you feel. Feel ok, try another, feel ok try another. Not to exceed the dosage amounts. Could have been a fluke situation as maybe by chance you ate something funky the night before or whatever the case might be.
Agree. Again the NOOTROPICS are very strong in p6 black, so i would really be cautious on adding in a stimmed fatburner with it.. I would honestly consider dropping it. Especially with the amount of yohimbine involved.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Agree. Again the NOOTROPICS are very strong in p6 black, so i would really be cautious on adding in a stimmed fatburner with it.. I would honestly consider dropping it. Especially with the amount of yohimbine involved.
Agree!I personally just to see how I can handle the product especially if I was sick from it the first time taking. I would take a break from other stuff and try this the way I said earlier, or just not take it until you are ready to stop all the other stuff and try again. This way you will have a better idea of what is going on with the product. That is how I have had to do with a few thermos I took back in the day when I was SUPER stim sensitive.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I loved P6 Black when I ran it, definitely never had any sort of problem like that with it. I ran it with Dexaprine XR instead of DR, but they are sort of similar I suppose - so I don't really know. I've never had a reaction like that, just lower the dosage and try again, if it persists stop taking it probably.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why people should always assess tolerance. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I loved P6 Black when I ran it, definitely never had any sort of problem like that with it. I ran it with Dexaprine XR instead of DR, but they are sort of similar I suppose - so I don't really know. I've never had a reaction like that, just lower the dosage and try again, if it persists stop taking it probably.
This is why people should always assess tolerance. :)
BINGO!!!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well I took it a few times, and felt great!
3 or 4th time is when I noticed it messing with me.

I took only one pill today, and almost puked but fought it off. I am not sure what is going on. i may just use up my fatburner then try the p6 by it self in a few weeks. I have had testbooters before, never messed with me like this.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
well I took it a few times, and felt great!
3 or 4th time is when I noticed it messing with me.

I took only one pill today, and almost puked but fought it off. I am not sure what is going on. i may just use up my fatburner then try the p6 by it self in a few weeks. I have had testbooters before, never messed with me like this.
I have just stated twice

your comping a very powerful nootropic (which is a form of a stim) in a test booster with a VERY VERY HEAVY Stim and Yohimbined dose fat burner
That is why..

its too much hence your side effect/reaction.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I have just stated twice

your comping a very powerful nootropic (which is a form of a stim) in a test booster with a VERY VERY HEAVY Stim and Yohimbined dose fat burner
That is why..

its too much hence your side effect/reaction.
Yea I get ya on that, but I even spread out dosage big time, but still had issues. The first few times I took them together, and didnt puke it was like after I took 3 or 4th dose it once it started to kick in. Either way, thank you for the help.