Help building my new stack!

dodo408

Awards
23 y/o 6', 180lbs, around 16%BF. I was 204 and 20% BF but i just finished the 8 weeks of Insanity coupled with OxyElite pro. I've taken H-Drol, M-drol and P-Plex in the past and had awesome results with them. I'm wanting to get back up to around 200lbs but i have to keep my BF % low just incase the Marine Corps thinks I weigh to much for my height and they decide to test my BF which has to be below 18%. What would you guys recommend? Or should i stick with what I know and have used in the past? I know those products that i've used before are getting hard to come by now.

Now the fun part...what about PCT? I used 6 OX-o and inhibit-e/reduce xt and PCT Assist before. Thanks for any input guys!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
6' tall and wanna be 200? You can do that naturally in my opinion. I work for Uncle Sam and am 5'9" and made it to 225 naturally, within body fat standards.

You're posting in the Supplement forum, yet mention anabolics, but your main goal refers to nutrition and training

If you're going into the Marine Corps, I'd hate to blow hundreds of bucks on PH's and ancillaries, only to run your ass off in basic

dodo408

Awards
6' tall and wanna be 200? You can do that naturally in my opinion. I work for Uncle Sam and am 5'9" and made it to 225 naturally, within body fat standards.

You're posting in the Supplement forum, yet mention anabolics, but your main goal refers to nutrition and training

If you're going into the Marine Corps, I'd hate to blow hundreds of bucks on PH's and ancillaries, only to run your ass off in basic
at a MINIMUM i want 200, so the bigger the better with whatever 8 week stack i go with

and yes, i covered a variety of topics so i wasnt really sure what section to post in lol

and im not GOING into the marine corps, i've already been in for 5 years lol so i'm not worried about losing my gains through boot camp

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ohhhhhh I read that wrong lol My bad dude. If you want PH, that's your thing. If you want natty, then I would go with Anabeta/Anabeta Elite, Forskolin-95, Erase

dodo408

Awards
never heard of any of them to be honest lol i'll have to research them. are you saying to stack them together?

dodo408

Awards
sweet! Have you ran this setup before? if so how were the results? What's the benefits of running natty vs PH? I'm assuming for starters its a lot less harder on your body

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not hard on your body. No side effects. Not a UCMJ violation :p

You won't get PH-like gains, but it'll still help quite well.

I've gone through ~8 bottles of Anabeta, 6 bottles of Forskolin-95, 3 bottles of Erase.

dodo408

Awards
haha the UCMJ part is quite nice lmao

what would you recommend for the dosage? and as long as i'll see results, i'll be happy!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly how the bottle says!

Edit: actually I think they have a stack already on sale at nutraplanet.com

dodo408

Awards
marine proof, i like it. thanks for all the info man

dodo408

Awards
is there a solid fat burner i could throw in along with the stack to get cut up a bit along with a clean diet?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now you're talking gaining 20+ pounds AND losing body fat. That's an ultimate recomp. I can't help ya there. That's difficult. Granted those products have a nice recomp effect....just gotta make up your mind if you want to gain 200lbs, or gain a few lbs AND get lean.

dodo408

Awards
Now you're talking gaining 20+ pounds AND losing body fat. That's an ultimate recomp. I can't help ya there. That's difficult. Granted those products have a nice recomp effect....just gotta make up your mind if you want to gain 200lbs, or gain a few lbs AND get lean.
well ****

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's your max allowable weight at 6'? Isn't it like 220 or something? Just put on pounds slowly dude. I wouldn't worry about failing the measuring tape if it leads to that

dodo408

Awards
What's your max allowable weight at 6'? Isn't it like 220 or something? Just put on pounds slowly dude. I wouldn't worry about failing the measuring tape if it leads to that
nah man for 72" max weight is 203 in the USMC

dodo408

Awards
So just bulk and tape off under 18%
yea i'm just like everyother person on this forum though. wanting to add size and get cut up. i think at this point i'd almost rather get cut up than add size. hell idk what i want to do lol