Oxyelite pro (new version) powder &pills illness

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Exactly which oxyelite is the suspected one? I have been using the Pro...without the purple top. My wife and I both have used it for a few weeks now, and the last few days both have bad weird stomach issues. May just be paranoia.

2. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Exactly which oxyelite is the suspected one? I have been using the Pro...without the purple top. My wife and I both have used it for a few weeks now, and the last few days both have bad weird stomach issues. May just be paranoia.

The "Purple Top" and "Oep super thermo powder" are specifically mentioned in the links provided.
    •   

3. In before dexaprine XR is a better substitute from iforce reps

4. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    In before dexaprine XR is a better substitute from iforce reps
    Lol, that would apply to many, many threads recently...
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    If you're not from hawaii, don't worry to much about it. If you are from hawaii then I would stop. Like some members said it could be a contaminated batch that was sent to hawaii.
    what if we are from hawaii but live in boston? haha
    BPS Representative

6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    what if we are from hawaii but live in boston? haha
    Lol....

7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Anyone ever think it may have been food ingested My thinkin here; Your taking this to lose weight. There for diets are hopefully healthier and contain more fish and other foods that are served raw specifically in Hawaii. In fact I remember seeing on food network a Hawaiian food (leaf) that if not cooked long enough is toxic. So maybe they are eating similar foods that caused some sort of issue
    everyone eats fish all over the world, raw fish? especially japan. your point well taken but what are the chances of 30 liver cases? all 30 must all have eaten fish from the same source or something.

i honestly think its linked to the supplement. obviously we dont know exactly what those 30 people have in common, food etc etc. but what are the chances? their drinking water?

i enjoy a lot of usp products. i just want them to sort all this out soon as possible

8. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    everyone eats fish all over the world, raw fish? especially japan. your point well taken but what are the chances of 30 liver cases? all 30 must all have eaten fish from the same source or something. i honestly think its linked to the supplement. obviously we dont know exactly what those 30 people have in common, food etc etc. but what are the chances? their drinking water? i enjoy a lot of usp products. i just want them to sort all this out soon as possible
    I hear you on usp products. I like it too. As far as food, not everyone here eats raw things especially here. We have so much different cultures living here the food choices is great. I don't think it's the food honestly. Like in earlier threads I think of contaminated materials, so happened hawaii got the batch.

Also, two new confirmed cases reported since this got on the news earlier this week. It's all over the local channels over here. They even interviewed a patient that is in the hospital right now.

It's pretty scary. I just want this thing to get resolved and move on.

9. So, not all of the cases are linked to OEP (according to all of the links tbone posted).

Wouldn't this lead people to believe there has to be something else in common?

24/29 used OEP, so how did the other 5 get the same thing without the OEP?

10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    So, not all of the cases are linked to OEP (according to all of the links tbone posted).

Wouldn't this lead people to believe there has to be something else in common?

24/29 used OEP, so how did the other 5 get the same thing without the OEP?

Come on now....It could have been that some of the patients were not honest with their doctors and didn't tell them. That report could be wrong, or something else. Plenty of possible reasons for the discrepancy.

11. This is interesting. I got free sample pack of the pills with my creapure order. I took them for 3 days and started feeling terrible. I threw the rest out a couple weeks back and I've been feeling better since. This makes me wonder if I should get my liver function checked out.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyjd View Post
    This is interesting. I got free sample pack of the pills with my creapure order. I took them for 3 days and started feeling terrible. I threw the rest out a couple weeks back and I've been feeling better since. This makes me wonder if I should get my liver function checked out.
    Yeah I'm wondering if I should get mine checked also. I recently got over a sickness, and have been having a strange medical problem that seems to come and go that only seems to happen when I've got a cold. Or at least I thought it was a cold. Thing is I've had trouble with my liver before around 8 years ago. So I'm just a bit scared by this. Doctors can't really do anything to treat liver problems though, just monitor you and wait and see if or when your levels either level out or start to go down.

13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah I'm wondering if I should get mine checked also. I recently got over a sickness, and have been having a strange medical problem that seems to come and go that only seems to happen when I've got a cold. Or at least I thought it was a cold. Thing is I've had trouble with my liver before around 8 years ago. So I'm just a bit scared by this. Doctors can't really do anything to treat liver problems though, just monitor you and wait and see if or when your levels either level out or start to go down.
    My plan is to just eat clean and watch any liver toxifying agents (Alcohol) for a few weeks, to make sure I'm in the clear.

14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Come on now....It could have been that some of the patients were not honest with their doctors and didn't tell them. That report could be wrong, or something else. Plenty of possible reasons for the discrepancy.
    I'm aware.

But, with everything already associated to the OEP why would they not disclose that?

There are plenty of reasons for the discrepancy, one of which is that it isn't the OEP causing it.

It could be a ton of other things (drinking water, food contamination, etc.)

All I'm saying is that it could be other things as well. If there are people in the same location, with the same illness, who didn't use the OEP it may be worth considering other factors.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm aware.

But, with everything already associated to the OEP why would they not disclose that?

There are plenty of reasons for the discrepancy, one of which is that it isn't the OEP causing it.

It could be a ton of other things (drinking water, food contamination, etc.)

All I'm saying is that it could be other things as well. If there are people in the ssame location, with the same illness, who didn't use the OEP it may be worth considering other factors.

Of course there are people in the same location and with the same illness. People get Hepatitis all the time, that doesn't mean that everyone that has it, in that same location have the same cause. The point is that nearly all of them have one thing in common, and that is that they took OEP. I'm sure there are numerous cases of Hepatitis is Hawaii not cause by OEP. It's the increase in cases that first caused the concern, not the Hepatitis itself. That fact is that there were over 29 people that took OEP and developed these liver problems. With that many people in common having the same problems and taking the same supplement, I would be inclined to say that OEP is the cause. What people don't know is why and whether or not the product has been contaminated or not, or how. Who knows how it happened but the product they took is definitely the cause.

16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Of course there are people in the same location and with the same illness. People get Hepatitis all the time, that doesn't mean that everyone that has it, in that same location have the same cause. The point is that nearly all of them have one thing in common, and that is that they took OEP. I'm sure there are numerous cases of Hepatitis is Hawaii not cause by OEP. It's the increase in cases that first caused the concern, not the Hepatitis itself. That fact is that there were over 29 people that took OEP and developed these liver problems. With that many people in common having the same problems and taking the same supplement, I would be inclined to say that OEP is the cause. What people don't know is why and whether or not the product has been contaminated or not, or how. Who knows how it happened but the product they took is definitely the cause.
    No, there are 29 people with a rapid onset non viral hepatitis causing liver failure and 24 used OEP, all in the same area.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No, there are 29 people with a rapid onset non viral hepatitis causing liver failure and 24 used OEP, all in the same area.
    You're mis-understanding my point.

18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

You're mis-understanding my point.
    No, I'm not.

You're saying it is without a doubt the fault of OEP, I'm saying that it isn't the only common denominator in this situation.

Some had the same issue, at the same time, in the same place, WITHOUT OEP.

19. He is saying people there get hepatitis...not just ones that were taking oep...so just chance on the non oep related cases.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

20. Oxyelite has been on the market now.. what .. 4 years? 5 years? Why is all of the sudden we now seen 20 something cases all coming out of one area in one sudden time frame, when this product has been consumed by 100 of thousands of people all over the world? Not to mention all of the knock offs of OEP.. why are those people not dropping dead either? If you listen to that Dr she says the product will "shut down your kidneys, make your brain swell" those are pretty outrageous claims. Something does not add up, and OEP is definitely not the causative factor.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    He is saying people there get hepatitis...not just ones that were taking oep...so just chance on the non oep related cases.
    You are right. Hawaii sees 2-3 hepatitis cases a year.. and now they see 26 at one time with 24 of those supposedly using OEP. So what about those other 2? Why did they get it too when it is so rare in Hawaii? And again.. why are the boards not filled with people posting about jaundice, elevated liver enzymes, hospitalization, liver shut down, transplant needed when just about every single person on the boards has used OEP???

22. Quote Originally Posted by Duywayne View Post

You are right. Hawaii sees 2-3 hepatitis cases a year.. and now they see 26 at one time with 24 of those supposedly using OEP. So what about those other 2? Why did they get it too when it is so rare in Hawaii? And again.. why are the boards not filled with people posting about jaundice, elevated liver enzymes, hospitalization, liver shut down, transplant needed when just about every single person on the boards has used OEP???
    Boom, that's my point.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Duywayne View Post
    The vast majority of OEP users are not forum members. Like it was stated before the fact that Hawaii is "isolated" it could just be that they were able to connect the dots easier. I dont know if there are in any the US or not but it would be much harder to find the common denominator. I believe one of the newscast from Hawaii said that some were bought from a nutrition chain store(first guess would be GNC or a VS)......just thinking out loud here

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

24. This actually happened to me back in 2010. Liver enzymes went off the charts and felt like I was having a heart attack with severe pain. None of my food would digest and the doctors had no clue what was wrong with me. Came home from the emergency and started vomiting blood. Went back to the hospital for blood tests and stayed there for 3 weeks without eating a single meal, just had an IV bag. Blood tests came back saying that my liver enzymes were extremely elevated and that is the definition of hepatitis, except for the fact that they tested me for hepatitis A, B, and C. All came back negative. They decided to shoot vancomycin through my IV. Started feeling well enough to eat 3 days later. Lost about 30 pounds while I was in the hospital. Some supplements can be hepatotoxic, so don't joke around saying it won't happen to you. It's something you never want to experience. It caused excruciating pain, so bad you beg for morphine every 3 hours. Stay safe guys.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    The vast majority of OEP users are not forum members. Like it was stated before the fact that Hawaii is "isolated" it could just be that they were able to connect the dots easier. I dont know if there are in any the US or not but it would be much harder to find the common denominator. I believe one of the newscast from Hawaii said that some were bought from a nutrition chain store(first guess would be GNC or a VS)......just thinking out loud here
    I would say a large majority of the members on this board, bb.com, and the rest of the fitness boards have used OEP. If using OEP was sthe common denominator my point is we would have seen a tonnage of post on the forums over the course of the years with people reporting elevated liver enzymes, nausea, vomiting, yellow eyes, jaundice like symptoms, etc - a trend. But we haven't.. which is why something does not click with me with this story.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Duywayne View Post
    I would say a large majority of the members on this board, bb.com, and the rest of the fitness boards have used OEP. If using OEP was sthe common denominator my point is we would have seen a tonnage of post on the forums over the course of the years with people reporting elevated liver enzymes, nausea, vomiting, yellow eyes, jaundice like symptoms, etc - a trend. But we haven't.. which is why something does not click with me with this story.
    we haven't yet Its possible they got a new batch that was sent only to Hawaii or certain chains...that is done very often. CEL sell enyire batches of Cycle Assist to one buy sometimes

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on Oxyelite Pro new formula/also using C4
    By xxZer0xx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro Super Thermo Powder now at Nutra!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 12:36 PM
  3. The New OxyELITE Pro...?
    By Uziel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 05:35 PM
  4. OxyElite Pro brand new sealed
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 10:53 AM
  5. Replies: 5