Question about 3,4 D

  1. Registered User
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    800
    Answers
    0

    Question about 3,4 D


    I found this:
    Anabolic Xtreme Looks to ThermoLife International for Additional Quality Control and Accurate Labeling

    Which is a very old article on the purity of 3,4 D. Is this still the status quo for 3,4 D products like Nutra's Divanex, iForce's Testabolan V2, even Activate Xtreme? I was thinking of adding to either my current stack or the to my next one to increase free test, but not so anymore.

  2. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,370
    Answers
    0


    ive never used divanex but I love the other two u listed. they seem to work really well for me.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Registered User
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    800
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    ive never used divanex but I love the other two u listed. they seem to work really well for me.
    Did you compare before and after bloods?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0


    it works very well to increase free test. the discrepancy was regarding the purity of the extracts. All claimed 95% due to mistakes of a few labs, however all the products using the same material showed big increases in free test.

    Testabolan offers a full 800mg/day with 30 days of servings in 1 bottle. Great deal
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,212
    Answers
    0


    Although the material is not 95% Divanil and instead closer to 5%, it is still highly effective backed by blood works and i believe a university study. This material has shown great increases in free test but was just mislabeled.

    Check out Alphamax for a full 1400mg/day for 30 days.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  6. Registered User
    The Engineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    800
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    it works very well to increase free test. the discrepancy was regarding the purity of the extracts. All claimed 95% due to mistakes of a few labs, however all the products using the same material showed big increases in free test.

    Testabolan offers a full 800mg/day with 30 days of servings in 1 bottle. Great deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Although the material is not 95% Divanil and instead closer to 5%, it is still highly effective backed by blood works and i believe a university study. This material has shown great increases in free test but was just mislabeled.

    Check out Alphamax for a full 1400mg/day for 30 days.
    Thank you for the recommendations. But price/performance I have to go with bulk 3,4 D from Nutraplanet.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Adizzle1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,212
    Answers
    0


    Alphamax has not been released yet, however it will be at the same price as Divanex, granted it will provide 1400mg instead of 1600mg but you also get L-Dopa, Arimistane and Forskolin all at full doses. Run the Divanex now and then try the Alphamax after, you will not be disappointed!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want to ask a question about injectables.
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:18 PM
  2. Basic questions about HGH
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 05:07 PM
  3. question about sodium content in foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 06:22 PM
  4. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
  5. questions about a few roids
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in