xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive never used divanex but I love the other two u listed. they seem to work really well for me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it works very well to increase free test. the discrepancy was regarding the purity of the extracts. All claimed 95% due to mistakes of a few labs, however all the products using the same material showed big increases in free test.

Testabolan offers a full 800mg/day with 30 days of servings in 1 bottle. Great deal

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although the material is not 95% Divanil and instead closer to 5%, it is still highly effective backed by blood works and i believe a university study. This material has shown great increases in free test but was just mislabeled.

Check out Alphamax for a full 1400mg/day for 30 days.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
it works very well to increase free test. the discrepancy was regarding the purity of the extracts. All claimed 95% due to mistakes of a few labs, however all the products using the same material showed big increases in free test.

Testabolan offers a full 800mg/day with 30 days of servings in 1 bottle. Great deal
Although the material is not 95% Divanil and instead closer to 5%, it is still highly effective backed by blood works and i believe a university study. This material has shown great increases in free test but was just mislabeled.

Check out Alphamax for a full 1400mg/day for 30 days.
Thank you for the recommendations. But price/performance I have to go with bulk 3,4 D from Nutraplanet.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax has not been released yet, however it will be at the same price as Divanex, granted it will provide 1400mg instead of 1600mg but you also get L-Dopa, Arimistane and Forskolin all at full doses. Run the Divanex now and then try the Alphamax after, you will not be disappointed!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Sorry for reviving an OLD thread, but Divanex suggests a 3 x per day dose - is it worth pushing that up to 4?

400mg per cap, so 1200 or 1600 for ideal results?