Nootropic Noob. Help me out!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post

Well, first off, I am surprised that you are not sitting in a fogged out stupor with the amount of ani you are taking. That is almost 3x the recommended dose and if you know racetams at all, the bell curve is not forgiving. You need to stick to 750mg 2x a day with fat and a good choline source like AGPC. I can personally attest to going over by as little as 750mg on ani and feeling dull and emotionless. At recommended doses, it is a strong anxiolytic and great for social and speaking situations.

Second, I will recommend to anyone in this thread looking for an uplifting and hyper aware racetam, to check out phenylpiracetam. As little as 100mg will take you on a 6-7 hour journey of acute awareness and incredibly heightened sense of well being and clarity.
    I second this. I cannot see why anyone would subject themselves to the outrageous amounts that I see some people taking. There is a point where it all becomes counter productive and useless.

Yeah we are all different but there comes a point where this reasoning becomes more of an excuse to indulge.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

2. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well, first off, I am surprised that you are not sitting in a fogged out stupor with the amount of ani you are taking. That is almost 3x the recommended dose and if you know racetams at all, the bell curve is not forgiving. You need to stick to 750mg 2x a day with fat and a good choline source like AGPC. I can personally attest to going over by as little as 750mg on ani and feeling dull and emotionless. At recommended doses, it is a strong anxiolytic and great for social and speaking situations..
    I am aware that it is almost 3x the recommended dose and that racetams function on a bell curve. I started at 750mg 2x/day for several weeks before eventually setting on the 5g/day. I'll admit that the few times I *did* go over 5g I had a "durr" moment - I felt I couldn't get enough stimulation to keep my brain engaged. Outside of that, the only time I experienced any brain fog was with my initial dosages of piracetam and the only times I'm not focused are when there is far too much stimuli around me (e.g. working in a team conference room w/ multiple discussions in the background) or when I allow my attention to wander more than I typically allow it.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me out im needing some upper back thickness
    By good_guye28 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 09:25 AM
  2. Help Me Out: Mid M1,4ADD Cycle Question
    By skeptical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 06:50 AM
  3. PLEASE help me out with a stack bros
    By jos in forum Anabolics