Can I take alphamine in the morning and C4 later in day?
- 09-27-2013, 11:08 PM
- 09-27-2013, 11:53 PM
09-28-2013, 08:58 AM
Yes that would be fine.
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
09-30-2013, 03:28 PM
Yeaah as long as you space it out enough to where you're not taking two caffeinated products too closely together. This makes sure you don't feel jittery/racey and such. But they're perfectly fine to take in conjunction with eachother
10-04-2013, 07:23 PM
10-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Space them adequately apart and make sure you assess tolerance first.
10-04-2013, 08:40 PM
As stated you can. I would suggest 6-8 hours apart from your dosing, granted both are not very high stim around 130mg, but be cautious everyone can respond different.
10-04-2013, 10:37 PM
10-04-2013, 10:45 PM
I would just take Alphamine and then more Alphamine later! But, yes you can do your way as well..
PEScience Representativehttp://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
10-05-2013, 06:08 AM
10-05-2013, 01:00 PM
10-05-2013, 04:37 PM
10-05-2013, 04:45 PM
PES vs Cellucor rep fight to the death!
10-05-2013, 04:54 PM
10-05-2013, 05:22 PM
10-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By KenTheEagle in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2013, 10:17 AM
- By DGA3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 01-16-2012, 07:29 AM
- By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2008, 11:54 AM
- By spoofy in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2004, 03:06 PM
- By Jcc in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 08-15-2003, 11:35 AM