Supplements for Powerlifting

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I was just wondering which supplements (besides food :D ) that I could use to improve performance and endurance. I was going to do a PH/PS cycle, but because of the hit or miss detection times and the fact that I won't be lifting in the open category...those are out. The things I had in mind were CEE, Citrulline Malate, and Taurine. I was just wondering what you all would recommend. Also, I am changing my training to more of a Westside Barbell style and my first meet in on June 4th.

Thanks

Cosmo

Awards
For joints (shouldn't be over looked in powerlifting...) Cetyl Myristoleate, Glucosamine, Chondroiton (sp), MSM, Cal+Mag.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
For joints (shouldn't be over looked in powerlifting...) Cetyl Myristoleate, Glucosamine, Chondroiton (sp), MSM, Cal+Mag.
Can definitely vouch for that one Cosmo. My joints are killing me at the end of meet. Of course, it's been quite a while since I've been in a Meet (3+ years). I might dip into the M5AA stash for a quick 4 week cycle to drop water and increase strength along the CEE (maybe Sledge's new CEE mix:D ) I'm lifting in the APF and not the AAPF, so I think that testing is somewhat lighter. But I'm not sure because the only other organizations I've lifted in were the USPF and THSPA. So, I'll just play it by ear. Thanks for the suggestion Cosmo.