erase pro for pct after 1-andro finaflex

Domino07

Awards
Hi.. im just finishing my cycle with 1-andro Finaflex. They recommend a pct right after or ending the cycle. Should erase pro would be a good PCT? Wi this affect my Libido. I have not experienced any sides during this cycle but I have read that erase lro can affect your libido and I want to avoid that.

Any information will be appreciated. Thanks

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi.. im just finishing my cycle with 1-andro Finaflex. They recommend a pct right after or ending the cycle. Should erase pro would be a good PCT? Wi this affect my Libido. I have not experienced any sides during this cycle but I have read that erase lro can affect your libido and I want to avoid that.

Any information will be appreciated. Thanks
We suggest Revolution PCT along with Pure Test for pct on our ph's.

Domino07

Awards
Montego1, wouldnt Erase pro helps as PCT. I just got it , but also want to do the right thing in order to avoid any bounceback. some other people recomend the EP as PCT.

Thanks in advance.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montego1, wouldnt Erase pro helps as PCT. I just got it , but also want to do the right thing in order to avoid any bounceback. some other people recomend the EP as PCT.

Thanks in advance.
For estrogen and cirtisol control erase does the job. So in that aspect yes it will suffice.

I highly recommend you add in a test booster as well though. You will get residual test boosting effects from the arimistane since it is lowering your estrogen levels and the body is trying to get back to homeostasis but Pure Test will do a far better job raising test levels on its own. A combination of the two is the best route. And by best route I mean the correct one.

Our Revolution Test Stack has everything you need built in though if you have not already purchased the EP.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Thanks in advance.
Erase Pro controls estrogen and cortisol at multiple levels (AI, SERM, 11-HSD1 (?), adaptogen), so yes, it works as well as any OTC product will work. I wouldn't run any other OTC product for this purpose, though what you should really be using is a clinical PCT, even for "mild" stuff. That's just my stance though

Domino07

Awards
Erase Pro controls estrogen and cortisol at multiple levels (AI, SERM, 11-HSD1 (?), adaptogen), so yes, it works as well as any OTC product will work. I wouldn't run any other OTC product for this purpose, though what you should really be using is a clinical PCT, even for "mild" stuff. That's just my stance though

So you suggest to get any other mild PCT? Finafelx have PCT as well and is recommended ro be used after 1-andro... I think I will go for that and leave the era pro for other occasion. Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no he was saying you have the very best over the counter option for estrogen and cort control. he then went on to say he thinks a pharma grade SERM would be something he would do if it were himself.

beyond the erase pro I recommend you start a test boosting product about 2 weeks after you start your pct. iForce has some very nice products for natural test
boosting.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you suggest to get any other mild PCT? Finafelx have PCT as well and is recommended ro be used after 1-andro... I think I will go for that and leave the era pro for other occasion. Thanks
Revolution Test Stack bud. It's plenty to suffice for PCT on the product you used. It's in a nifty little box with everything you need. If you can't find it pm me and I will point you in the right direction.

Domino07

Awards
Revolution Test Stack bud. It's in a nifty little box with everything you need. If you can't find it pm me and I will point you in the right direction.
Thanks to all for the help. Really I should get more research for the next time im doing something. Imma get the black pct and he pure test as I know is milder than erase pro. (Worry to lower my libido with something strong enough)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to all for the help. Really I should get more research for the next time im doing something. Imma get the black pct and he pure test as I know is milder than erase pro. (Worry to lower my libido with something strong enough)
Yes research more next time :) but that is what we are here for to answer questions AFTER you look on your own :)

Ive had amazing results with this combo so saying it is milder then EP isn't accurate at all btw :p but it's a better suited combo for what you seek then EP by itself.

Domino07

Awards
Yes research more next time :) but that is what we are here for to answer questions AFTER you look on your own :)

Ive had amazing results with this combo so saying it is milder then EP isn't accurate at all btw :p but it's a better suited combo for what you seek then EP by itself.

Thanks a lot.. cant complain about the results from 1-andro. .... :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot.. cant complain about the results from 1-andro. .... :)
Very solid product. If you have any other questions just let me know bud.

rphash49

Awards
I would never run a prohormone or designer steroid without a serm. The serm is the pct with the OTC products being add-ons. I'm a big fan of erase, anabeta, D-bol, etc. but I would never trust any of them without a serm to properly restart my natural testosterone production.

Domino07

Awards
Can you post your results?
196lbs to 188lbs as it was a cutting cycle. Some solid gains. Biceps went up from 16.5 to 17 inches. Cant complain at all at the time of hitting the weights. Up to 250lbs bench press... 275lbs back squat each for 4 reps. This is a good product to get lean mass. Guess depending on you diet this can be used to gain some weight.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
196lbs to 188lbs as it was a cutting cycle. Some solid gains. Biceps went up from 16.5 to 17 inches. Cant complain at all at the time of hitting the weights. Up to 250lbs bench press... 275lbs back squat each for 4 reps. This is a good product to get lean mass. Guess depending on you diet this can be used to gain some weight.
Nice!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very versatile yes. For the plan you had in place next time look into 1-Alpha. Promotes more strength gains and leaner mass as well. It's 1-Andro's big brother :)

Domino07

Awards
Very versatile yes. For the plan you had in place next time look into 1-Alpha. Promotes more strength gains and leaner mass as well. It's 1-Andro's big brother :)
Will take a look on that. My supplier recommend 550 xd if want to get lean and dry..

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will take a look on that. My supplier recommend 550 xd if want to get lean and dry..
550 will promote a recomp yes. 550 and 1alpha stacked is amazing if you can find 550 still