Decent fat burning stack?

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I'm looking for a cheap but effective low stim fat burning stack. Atm I'm currently planning on doing the following.
Upon waking; 12.5mg ephedrine, 100mg caffeine, 400mg EGCG green tea extract, 25mg forskolin
4 hours later; same dose
4 hours later; same dose minus the forskolin

I would like to run forskolin at 75-100mg but being that money is tight I'm sticking with 50mg.

I don't really want to add anything to this being that money is tight, if I have extra cash I would just up the forskolin dosage. Any thoughts on this stack? Would it be effective? The reason I have ephedrine and caffeine low is because I get high anxiety with 25/200.

BeyondLimits3

BeyondLimits3

Awards
What kind of budget do you have?

What existing supplements do you have access to?

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
What kind of budget do you have?

What existing supplements do you have access to?
After all my **** is paid for I have like 10-20 bucks a month extra. I already have all the stuff on hand tho other than that just cissus for joints gut health and protein powder

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECA is one of, if not the best fat burner you could get. Adding Forskolin is icing on the cake. Don't think you'll need anything else at all.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Look into Alpha-T2 if you're trying to keep it low stim. It works exceptionally well with forksolin-95

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ECA is one of, if not the best fat burner you could get. Adding Forskolin is icing on the cake. Don't think you'll need anything else at all.
agreeing with this fella. its cheap, works great, and doesnt cost much. hard to go wrong

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2
Alpha t2
Erase
Recompadrol

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Similar question I had, looking at Alphamine+Forskolin-95+Shift (or Alpha T2). Are Shift and AT2 similar? Not sure which would be best. Shift is cheaper.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Would it be effective at half the recommended dose three times a day? My heart beats 73 beats per minute on 25mg/200mg out of the range of 60-100 beats. I figure it'll be lower risk, last longer, and not give me anxiety or crack me out. But would it still be effective?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Similar question I had, looking at Alphamine+Forskolin-95+Shift (or Alpha T2). Are Shift and AT2 similar? Not sure which would be best. Shift is cheaper.
No, AT2 and Shift work differently. Shift is purely about increasing metabolism through the thyroid. Either version of that stack is going to give you nice results!

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Do I need to boost my metabolism through the thyroid? Is that necessary? I'm not overweight (about 12% bf) and don't have a problem with gaining too much weight or anything... just trying to shift stubborn stomach fat.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be effective at half the recommended dose three times a day? My heart beats 73 beats per minute on 25mg/200mg out of the range of 60-100 beats. I figure it'll be lower risk, last longer, and not give me anxiety or crack me out. But would it still be effective?
Not positive but I imagine it would still have an effect. Maybe someone who has ran it at that dose would be able to answer the question more then me. Just keep an eye on your HR while taking ECA.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I need to boost my metabolism through the thyroid? Is that necessary? I'm not overweight (about 12% bf) and don't have a problem with gaining too much weight or anything... just trying to shift stubborn stomach fat.
With Alphamine + F-95 + AT2 and/or Shift, that stubborn stomach fat shouldn't have a chance.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
That's what I'm hoping. Saying that, I recently finished a tub of Alphamine and F-95, and can't say I noticed MUCH difference, although I was only taking 50mg of Forskolin daily and I've seen that's the minimum, with 100mg being more optimal.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How were you dosing Alphamine and F-95?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I prefer the new AT2 for what you're looking for. AT2 is going to have you covered on increased metabolism and is going to help attack that stubborn stomach fat without adding any additional stims to your stack.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
How were you dosing Alphamine and F-95?
Alphamine 2 scoops AM on empty stomach, 1 in afternoon (but not always). The F-95 I started having one with lunch and at night, then couple weeks in switched to morning and night.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Not positive but I imagine it would still have an effect. Maybe someone who has ran it at that dose would be able to answer the question more then me. Just keep an eye on your HR while taking ECA.
Ight thanks for the advice bro beans.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine 2 scoops AM on empty stomach, 1 in afternoon (but not always). The F-95 I started having one with lunch and at night, then couple weeks in switched to morning and night.
So the norm. Did you get any of the doses pre-cardio or pre-workout?

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I did occasionally take one before workout, but more often than not I just had the two scoops AM.

I'm following a Lean Gains approach to diet and workout currently, so 16/8 fast, body recomp -20&/+20% calories on rest days vs workout days, with close attention to my macros.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did occasionally take one before workout, but more often than not I just had the two scoops AM.

I'm following a Lean Gains approach to diet and workout currently, so 16/8 fast, body recomp -20&/+20% calories on rest days vs workout days, with close attention to my macros.
I always try and recommend getting a dose in pre-cardio/pre-workout.

But your next stack honestly should be all you would need for stubborn belly fat with a well planned diet.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I prefer the new AT2 for what you're looking for. AT2 is going to have you covered on increased metabolism and is going to help attack that stubborn stomach fat without adding any additional stims to your stack.
So Alphamine+F-95+AT2 would do the trick you reckon, no need for Shift? Don't want to spend money I don't need to.

I've been on Anabeta (original) plus Erase also these past 5 weeks, and tbh honest I can't say I've noticed much from them, although I did get the hunger from AB. Perhaps needless to say at this point, I'm a non-responder to most things ha!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So Alphamine+F-95+AT2 would do the trick you reckon, no need for Shift? Don't want to spend money I don't need to.

I've been on Anabeta (original) plus Erase also these past 5 weeks, and tbh honest I can't say I've noticed much from them, although I did get the hunger from AB. Perhaps needless to say at this point, I'm a non-responder to most things ha!
No, you don't need the Shift. If you are doing that stack and not able to lose that last bit, then you've more than likely cracked and went on an ice cream binge lol.

What were your goals on AnaBeta and Erase?

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Well I got Anabeta free with some Enhanced pre-workout and read it went with Erase so figured I'd get that too. As I was starting on this new diet/workout regime, I thought it could only help, although as I say it doesn't seem to have done anything for me really. Maybe I expected too much.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I got Anabeta free with some Enhanced pre-workout and read it went with Erase so figured I'd get that too. As I was starting on this new diet/workout regime, I thought it could only help, although as I say it doesn't seem to have done anything for me really. Maybe I expected too much.
Erase has always helped me when I wanted to cut and AnaBeta can help spare lean muscle mass when doing that. AnaBeta works the best for me though while on a lean bulk.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
60-100 bpm is normal hr, no worries. couple weeks of high bp won't kill you either

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thyrocaps + At2 and Alphamine would be a sick stack.

or something like Thyrocaps and AAv2 from EBF.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thyrocaps plus reduce xt. I need to try alphamine.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking Alphamine on Friday. I am noticeably warmer about 30 minutes after taking it, almost feel like I have a fever but my body temp doesn't change. I would recommend trying it by self first, no reason to stack it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I just started taking Alphamine on Friday. I am noticeably warmer about 30 minutes after taking it, almost feel like I have a fever but my body temp doesn't change. I would recommend trying it by self first, no reason to stack it.
Oleuropein :)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I run ECY quite often and have run ECA in the past, currently taking Dexaprine XR + Ephedrine, and I intend to add Forskolin-95 to it soon. You will see good results with what you have though. Look into TT-33 for non stim if you want to go that route.