Supplements to take in between DAA, Erase, and Alphamine

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I just finished an 8-week run of Erase, DAA, and Alphamine.I went from 180lbs of 17% bf to 175 at 12% and loved every step of the journey. I was also dieting/intermittently fasting like I was being paid for it. But I'm not done yet and have a little more fat to lose around the gut area.

I was thinking of trying Versa-1 and Lean Xtreme, but I'm not too sure and would greatly appreciate some advice. I was also eyeing Compound 20, but it contains coumaroyldopamine which is also in Alphamine. I understand it's a potent b2a. Are there another compounds that are just as potent?

I'm eyeing for my next next stack the following:
Anabeta Elite
Erase Pro
SNS X-Gels

But, I need to take the required 4 week period off of Erase. I was also thinking of Burn24, but it's a little too expensive for me.

I'm 24 years old and 5'9'' and my goal is to be 180lbs at 8-10% bf. I'm looking for a recomp/cut.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I was also thinking of taking Synephrine and Shift from SS while taking Versa-1 and LX.

Thoughts?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Try some Dexaprine XR out you will enjoy the experience especially if you add some Ephedrine to it. If you want a stim break while still losing fat look at TT-33 for your needs.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
If it was me I would take a stim break after 8 weeks of all that and since you want to continue burning away at the fat, you should grab some TT-33. I liked it when I was on a stim break between contests.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Forskolin , SlimV2 , Metabolic Powder . will stack nicely for non stim cut/recomp. also if you'll go with this you'll get 12weeks of forskolin when running the stack you mentiond above!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Actually, F it! I'm going to jump right into it.

I'm going with OG Anabeta and X-Gels!

Can I stack these with TT-33, Yohimbine and Synephrine for a cut/recomp?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to say check out Metabolic Powder to run with your LX and V-1 before jumping into the ABE + EP + X-gels (they actually have an insane deal for ABE + EP + Dopadex at Nutra right now).

If you do jump into AnaBeta and X-gels right away I would just suggest some GMS and Carnitine with it pre-workout. Honestly don't think you need to add anything to that combo as the body recomposition effects are solid (and I wouldn't use Yohimbine while cycling off Alphamine IMO).

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say check out Metabolic Powder to run with your LX and V-1 before jumping into the ABE + EP + X-gels (they actually have an insane deal for ABE + EP + Dopadex at Nutra right now).

If you do jump into AnaBeta and X-gels right away I would just suggest some GMS and Carnitine with it pre-workout. Honestly don't think you need to add anything to that combo as the body recomposition effects are solid (and I wouldn't use Yohimbine while cycling off Alphamine IMO).
Awesome! Thank you for the advice! I've deselected yohimbine. My stack is as follows

8 Week Run:
X-Gels
OG Anabeta
iForce TT-33
SS Forskolin-95 (I actually started running this in August, so this will complete the full 12 required for F95)
SS Methyl-Synephrine

Staples:
Orange Triad
LCLT (should this be taken in the morning or pre?)

Pre-Workout:
iForce KNO3 (would this be needed as seeing that I'll be taking a lot pre?)
Glycergrow
Animal Nitro (popped as I hit the weights)

Post-Workout:
Creatine
Modern BCAA Pills

Please, tell me if this too much? If it isn't I'm going to pull the trigger and start a log.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sns Reduce xt and UR spray from prototype nutrition.

All you need.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take the LCLT with Glycergrow and X-gels pre-workout.

You can keep the KNO3 if you want, but you may find it unnecessary for now (pumps from ArA and GMS are very very strong on their own).

I think that looks good to go. I was going to suggest Forskolin (love it with ArA) so nice to see that in there. ;)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
TT-33 and/or DexaprineXR is very affordable and works freaking grreat at shedding those pounds and curbing that appetite!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Even though I just got off of Erase, could I take Anabeta Elite?

I know they both have cortisol control and they both have metabolites of DHEA....