Super cheap Sam-E

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
So I was searching for Sam-E and came across a company that has 200mg capsules in various amounts per bottle, all the way up to selling 900 enteric coated caps. I did the math and it comes out to approximately .13-.14 per cap. For example, 600 caps at 200mg/cap for 79.99. From having priced Sam-E over the years, this definitely seems too good to be true.
I guess my question is, from someone that may have knowledge on how much something like this costs to source, is it possible to sell legit Sam-E for that cheap?

Thanks

Touey

Touey

Awards
So I was searching for Sam-E and came across a company that has 200mg capsules in various amounts per bottle, all the way up to selling 900 enteric coated caps. I did the math and it comes out to approximately .13-.14 per cap. For example, 600 caps at 200mg/cap for 79.99. From having priced Sam-E over the years, this definitely seems too good to be true.
I guess my question is, from someone that may have knowledge on how much something like this costs to source, is it possible to sell legit Sam-E for that cheap?

Thanks
What company?

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Called Power Supplements. First found them on Amazon, then did google searched and found them on Ebay.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Called Power Supplements. First found them on Amazon, then did google searched and found them on Ebay.
Do not think the Sam-E is properly enteric coated by them may have gastrointestinal issues to go with this company.