EC(A) vs Alphamine

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Just curious as to which people think is better for fat loss. Also curious as to if it would be possible to add ephedrine to alphamine or would that be a death sentence? And if it wouldn't be how would they be dosed together?

Touey

Touey

Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious as to which people think is better for fat loss. Also curious as to if it would be possible to add ephedrine to alphamine or would that be a death sentence? And if it wouldn't be how would they be dosed together?
I've used both in the past and honestly both gave similar results.

It is not recommended and I am not recommending it but people have stacked E with Alphamine. Really comes down to user tolerance and how one reacts to both products. If you do combine them, use the Alphamine as your caffeine source.

If you haven't used either separately yet, I would recommend that before combining them.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop Alphamine + 12.5 mg E is working wonders for myself at the moment

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I've used both in the past and honestly both gave similar results.

It is not recommended and I am not recommending it but people have stacked E with Alphamine. Really comes down to user tolerance and how one reacts to both products. If you do combine them, use the Alphamine as your caffeine source.

If you haven't used either separately yet, I would recommend that before combining them.
Yea I've only used e as of now so I'm gonna have to try alphamine solo first

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Touey

Touey

Awards
It is a good stuff there is little way ECA will compare not even on the same ball park to Alphamine on fat loss from experience of having.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a good stuff there is little way ECA will compare not even on the same ball park to Alphamine on fat loss from experience of having.
Now thats funny. Ive used Alphamine and while it was good(with the exception of one side) its not even close to eca. Next thing you will be saying is forskolin is the closest to hdrol for recomp

Touey

Touey

Awards
Now thats funny. Ive used Alphamine and while it was good(with the exception of one side) its not even close to eca.
mw1 is 90s?:) It is ok have hard time to letting go on past too:D:)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I stack 2 scoops alphamine + a tab of bronkaid regularly in the mornings. No issues

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
e with alphamine and e with dexaprine work great for me...