Cordyceps

WormyJackal

WormyJackal

Awards
Anyone out there using any good Cordyceps supps? Curious to know if anyone else likes them.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cordyceps straight ****s up ants.

[video=youtube;XuKjBIBBAL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8[/video]

Reactions: BBB
ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Millennium Sport Technologies used to make some good Cordyceps products.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MST makes good Cordyceps, so does App Nut Drive.

I find they are both good products, I myself feel like their are better options for endurance boosting supplements, Beta-Alanine and Plantago work really well, you can find Beta-Alanine almost anywhere and Plantago is in High Volume.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Millennium is the one I have used in the past. It's a great supp and I loved the results from it. This is the one I would like to use. It's really a good one. I would recommend it to anyone actually. Haven't had it in a while though.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey bro,
What did you decide on? Did you find a company that worked for you? What about stacking it with something else to improve your performance? I think you can make some huge progress with some extra stuff.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it for kidney health.. read a few things about it that I liked.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Just to add in, Drive is much more than just a Cordyceps product, here is a some recent feedback from a first time user:

"Drive was a great aid during my cycle and would recommend to anyone cutting, bulking or attempting a body recomposition. Now that I've been lifting without it for a while, became clear how much it really helped on all the aspects i mentioned and had the biggest fat loss progress when I was on it, experienced no muscle loss and maintained weight while losing fat."

feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.