Ephedrine and caffein desensitization

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
So I just recently started taking ephedrine and caffeine along with focus xt for studying. I know focus xt gets better the more u use it so I'm not worried about that I'm more so worried about the effects of ephedrine and caffeine helping me focus and concentrate will begin to fade before the semester is over. I take 25mg of ephedrine and 100mg of caffeine with one scoop of focus xt Tuesdays,Thursdays,Saturdays, and Sundays and about an hour an a half to two and a half hours later ill take 12.5mg of ephedrine and 100mg of caffeine to finish out my study sesh. I never drink any coffee or take stimulants(i.e. preworkouts) specifically so ill get better effects out of them when the school year comes around. My question is will I make it to the end of the semester(dec 9) and still get the effects of the ephedrine and caffeine or will I become tolerant of them before then? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.

Jasons1985

Awards
If you take it everyday you will become tolerant to it. If you take at least 2 days off a week from the EC you will be fine.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
grab some dexaprine xr to cycle between eca stack. it will afford you a different stimulation effect and keep you focused and alert. after a few weeks you will either need to up your dose a little or take a week or two off.

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
you should cycle stimulants

/thread

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
you should cycle stimulants

/thread
I'm not going to take them once intercession starts so ill have 7 weeks of no stims I was asking if I would be good or gain tolerance based on the details I gave I know u should cycle stims

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
grab some dexaprine xr to cycle between eca stack. it will afford you a different stimulation effect and keep you focused and alert. after a few weeks you will either need to up your dose a little or take a week or two off.
Ill have to look into that thanks for the reply

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
If you take it everyday you will become tolerant to it. If you take at least 2 days off a week from the EC you will be fine.
Thanks for the reply that's what I was hoping

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need energy, you'll need to cycle caffeine. If you want the cognitive boost from Ephedrine it will last almost indefinitely. And the fat loss properties of EC will continue indefinitely even though you may stop "feeling" the sides. Ephedrine does not need to be cycled. I'd run cycles of Caff Free Focus XT with EC, then cycle off caffeine and just use Caff Free Focus XT + Ephedrine.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
If you need energy, you'll need to cycle caffeine. If you want the cognitive boost from Ephedrine it will last almost indefinitely. And the fat loss properties of EC will continue indefinitely even though you may stop "feeling" the sides. Ephedrine does not need to be cycled. I'd run cycles of Caff Free Focus XT with EC, then cycle off caffeine and just use Caff Free Focus XT + Ephedrine.
Thanks for the info I did not know that about ephedrine much appreciated

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I never stop taking Ephedrine personally. It helps me with more than just fat loss and energy. I actually use it for decongestion. Just a bonus for me that it helps on a cut. The only differences for me in taking Ephedrine is the amount, if I am cutting I increase the dosage, as I receive the decongestion benefit from much lower doses.

When I'm cutting I use Ephedrine 8mgx3x3 with Dexaprine XR. The rest of the time I take Ephedrine 8mgx1x3.

infraredline

Awards
So I just recently started taking ephedrine and caffeine along with focus xt for studying. I know focus xt gets better the more u use it so I'm not worried about that I'm more so worried about the effects of ephedrine and caffeine helping me focus and concentrate will begin to fade before the semester is over. I take 25mg of ephedrine and 100mg of caffeine with one scoop of focus xt Tuesdays,Thursdays,Saturdays, and Sundays and about an hour an a half to two and a half hours later ill take 12.5mg of ephedrine and 100mg of caffeine to finish out my study sesh. I never drink any coffee or take stimulants(i.e. preworkouts) specifically so ill get better effects out of them when the school year comes around. My question is will I make it to the end of the semester(dec 9) and still get the effects of the ephedrine and caffeine or will I become tolerant of them before then? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.
The longest I would use ephedrine is 8 weeks, then give yourself at least 4 weeks off. For me taking 50mg of Benadryl before bed also helps limit beta receptor down regulation. While there isn't any specific research done with this combo it worked for me and I would advise giving it a shot

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
The longest I would use ephedrine is 8 weeks, then give yourself at least 4 weeks off. For me taking 50mg of Benadryl before bed also helps limit beta receptor down regulation. While there isn't any specific research done with this combo it worked for me and I would advise giving it a shot
This is all nonsense. Especially the part about benadryl. That was a bro science theory from the start from Anthony Roberts who specializes in the field

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Stick with the ephedrine, I do and it helps a lot when classes start as I too just started the semester yesterday. Depending on where I am at in a cycle though for exams I will either be on TT-33 or Dexaprine as an added kick, plus the fat burning isnt to bad either ;-)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you know more than all the clinical studies done on ephedrine? Weird.

infraredline

Awards
This is all nonsense. Especially the part about benadryl. That was a bro science theory from the start from Anthony Roberts who specializes in the field
I acknowledged this in my post. I said it worked for me and that's it's worth trying. Take a chill pill bro

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm at a loss; why are people suggesting fat burners in a thread about cognitive boosting?

lol?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though, everything you said was wrong. Kinda hard to point that out in a nice way.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I'm at a loss; why are people suggesting fat burners in a thread about cognitive boosting?

lol?
Mine came from only as a stand point to use them not as a fat burner but to wake me up and help me out when I have a cram study session. Or a late night and an exam the next day.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
when I was in school i would take ephedrine. Nowadays I just take DexaprineXR. It helps curb my appetite and stay focused throughout the work day!

infraredline

Awards
I say so and science says so as well.
Show me the write up regarding beta 3 adrenergic agonists that proves your point and I will believe you.

Again though I specifically said in my original post that it was what WORKED FOR ME, that's it. I didn't say it was mandatory to follow it, just sharing what has worked for me.

Jon_b

Jon_b

Awards
Quadzilla, Rhadam, I just started EC stack and I am VERY interested in long term use. Do you have any references for the lack of tolerance buildup? Want to learn more about how that works

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Mine came from only as a stand point to use them not as a fat burner but to wake me up and help me out when I have a cram study session. Or a late night and an exam the next day.
Fair enough. But I wouldn't use it as a study/ focus stack personally which is what the Op was after.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Fair enough. But I wouldn't use it as a study/ focus stack personally which is what the Op was after.
Oh I know that's not the intent of the product. Its just something I have done personally. But your right probably not the best way of going about it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh I know that's not the intent of the product. Its just something I have done personally. But your right probably not the best way of going about it
Some people just get the jitters is all which may make study discomforting.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Some people just get the jitters is all which may make study discomforting.
I get a rather clean focused energy off ephedrine I just don't want that to leave if I build a tolerance before finals week if over

Jasons1985

Awards

lol?
Have you ever taken bronkaid with a caffeine tab? It's basically a mild form of Aderral. The mind firing on all cylinders with that combo..at least with me.