Strive

Frosty415

Awards
What's everyone's thought on omega strive. Expensive, but the profile looks great.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Great profile, but couldn't imagine drinking all that during my workout. Would throw it all up towards the 2nd half..

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best intraworkout formula currently on the market IMHO. Get it with the Flashover and you have a nice pre+intra stack right there.

Price isn't that bad when you consider the fact that you're getting 40 legit servings per tub. Apple Melon is what I have. I've been switching around between Strive and Modern BCAA+.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My preferred product in that category. ;)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ingredient wise, nothing better than Strive. Unfortunately, I'm not crazy about the taste. It's not terrible, but I much rather prefer the taste of Gaspari Aminolast, Orange Mango Twist. That has Leucine Peptides. So I find myself drinking that instead. But that being said, Omega is a great company and they are currently trying to improve the taste.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredient wise, nothing better than Strive. Unfortunately, I'm not crazy about the taste. It's not terrible, but I much rather prefer the taste of Gaspari Aminolast, Orange Mango Twist. That has Leucine Peptides. So I find myself drinking that instead. But that being said, Omega is a great company and they are currently trying to improve the taste.
I do love me some Aminolast, the lemon ice is my joint.