Easiest mixing protein?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys what is your opinion on the easiest mixing quality protein? I am looking for some type of protein that I can just mix up in a glass with a spoon or shaker and no blender. Additionally I would rather a liquidy consistancy then thick. I know it probably won't tase as great as others but I just want to be able to gulp it down on the go and get it over with.

Mr.50

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Beverly's powders are incredibly fine and mix very well, especially the whey and whey-heavy blends. Taste is excellent as well. I prefer blends and take the Bev Ultra Size in Vanilla. Downside is price; DPSnutrition is a good source for Beverly.

Meerschaum

Awards
Guys what is your opinion on the easiest mixing quality protein? I am looking for some type of protein that I can just mix up in a glass with a spoon or shaker and no blender. Additionally I would rather a liquidy consistancy then thick. I know it probably won't tase as great as others but I just want to be able to gulp it down on the go and get it over with.

Mr.50
allthewhey's whey isolate is pretty easy to mix, I mix it with a spoon

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
all the whey or isopure...isopure will be more of a liquidy consistancy too.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about the Complete Whey by Cytosport at A1 nutrition the 5lbs jug is only $23.97. The serving size is only 16 grams but there is 103 servings. What do you guys think?

Mr.50

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Isopure mixes well without a shaker, just using a spoon. VPX Zero Carb mixes well also. Both mix up with a consistency similar to water and taste pretty good.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
ON's procomplex, mixes well in a shaker and taste is pretty good. One serving is 55 grams of protein which is 2 scoops so you could get away with using one scoop also, the protein blend is pretty good. I mix the vanilla with diet V8 tropical blend.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
nectar by syntrax mixes very well with a spoon and most of them taste great for a protien shake. Plus they come in different flav's like apple, cherry, lemonaid.

kkmike

Awards
I second the Nectar if you're in the mood for something other than the usual chocolate type flavors.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
All they whey
Syntrax Nectar
Beverly (but a little thicker than you sound like you are looking for)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Isopure mixes easily, but the fruity flavors are really bad. I can attest for the choc/vanilla.

AST VP2 Whey Isolate mixes really easy and vanilla is the best tasting protein I've ever had.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
ATW
ON
Pro Rated

These are the main ones Ive tried. All mix easily, with the best from top to bottom.

Pro Rated needs to set for about 5-10 minutes after shaking for the small clumps to dissipate, then shook again. However, its taste is good.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I've got some vanilla Isopure that mixes incredibly easy.

I also have Nectar in "Roadside Lemonade" that tastes really good, but when I put it in a shaker I get little clumps at the bottom.

BTW, you can never go wrong w/ Optimum Nutrition vanilla or chocolate. It's very good and very cheap.

w00kie

Awards
Nitrean from At Large Nutrition mixes very good with a spoon, plus it tastes pretty damn good......:D