need help

houser31

Awards
Im 35 yrs old currently 260 lbs... been wanting to lose weight but need to gain some muscle first... or basically build it up...

Very athletic but had kneee replacement surgery in january and two weeks ago started back lifting again...

Need advice on nutrition and stack... I have a crazy work and personal schedule but try and stay consistent... like to WO 5-6 times a week very little cardio...

Currently taking. LeCheek Mass HgH-Dynamize GABA-Us Labs AP- LeCheek Ad-3 and DAA... consume about 2200 to 2500 cals a day 130 pro 300 carbs and 60 fat... just need help fellas.... after this run was thinking of running AT-2 Alaphamine and Erase to cut fat

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Your stack looks solid. For your next one, Erase + Alphamine is probably your best bet, alongside some forskolin-95

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
stack looks good, will say watch that knee, at your weight/age listen to your body. also doesn't hurt to stock up on Joint Help just in case your knee gives you problems.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Definitely look in to Joint Help for that knee.
Agree about the Joint Help. I didnt have knee surgery but have a few knee issues myself since I was 13. Joint Help has helped me deal with my issues.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't forget to load up on mint infused fish oil too! the stuff is incredible when combined with joint help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im 35 yrs old currently 260 lbs... been wanting to lose weight but need to gain some muscle first... or basically build it up...

Very athletic but had kneee replacement surgery in january and two weeks ago started back lifting again...

Need advice on nutrition and stack... I have a crazy work and personal schedule but try and stay consistent... like to WO 5-6 times a week very little cardio...

Currently taking. LeCheek Mass HgH-Dynamize GABA-Us Labs AP- LeCheek Ad-3 and DAA... consume about 2200 to 2500 cals a day 130 pro 300 carbs and 60 fat... just need help fellas.... after this run was thinking of running AT-2 Alaphamine and Erase to cut fat
if you want to lose weight focus on that 1st, imo.....a good cardio routine 5 days a week with high volume weight resistance training 3 days a week will cut fat and build muscle-the more muscle the faster you burn fat/cals....once you have got down to desired weight THEN you can focus on 'building it up'....

can't stress enough how important proper diet well suited to your goal is....

houser31

Awards
Thats where I need help... proper diet and which kinds of cardio or high rep exercises.... I can eat the ssme thing everyday if i need too just no veggies lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats where I need help... proper diet and which kinds of cardio or high rep exercises.... I can eat the ssme thing everyday if i need too just no veggies lol
checkout the nutrition section...go to main forum, scroll down until you see nutrition forum-then go to weight loss section. nutrition should be your main concern, cardio can be almost anything that can be sustained for 30minutes to an hour.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go to the nutrition section for help on that. Im somewhat confused.... are you wanting to bulk right now or cut because your diet doesnt seem like enough calories to bulk. i would also work with weights less (not 6 times a week).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why no veggies? Health is priority; also don't rely on a multi

houser31

Awards
Not really bulking just trying to get back to working out and strong again... dont like that im 260 but want to get my muscles strong before cutting and doing a bunch of cardio and burn off muscle... I know diet is key to it all... and no veggies cause I never have... have a hard time choking down V8 let alone eating any other veggies...

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nothing wrong with your stack next time try some DAA with it that really helps me out some. You should get decent results from this stack for sure. Please let me know if you have any supplement questions outside of this stack.

Frosty415

Awards
Stack looks great... Just nutrition and workouts is gonna do it.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I have the same problem, I've always hated veggies, but really it comes down to how bad you want to look good. Gotta choke it down even if you hate it! Haha always other alternatives as well to look into.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I have bad elbows and I have used Joint Help to cure some of the pain and popping. You should definitely look into it if that knee is bothering you!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
a good stack that you could use and most likely have some awesome gains is Conquer+Hemavol+Joint Help + Lights Out!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wrong with your stack next time try some DAA with it that really helps me out some. You should get decent results from this stack for sure. Please let me know if you have any supplement questions outside of this stack.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DAA is listed in his stack

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DAA is listed in his stack
Lol!

houser31

Awards
Thanks for the feedback fellas.... just need to get diet in check it seems....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback fellas.... just need to get diet in check it seems....
yeah, your supp stack looks good man. I'd up the protein a little, personally. Check out the training forum for some more info on how to structure your program to suit your end goals too. Loads of good info all around here if you look for it!