looking for a good sleep aid

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Just seen abyss at the shop here. Gonna have to check it out down the road.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Just seen abyss at the shop here. Gonna have to check it out down the road.
    I jumped on it for another 2 bottles since it's $19 and change right now. What a great deal and you get a full 30 days per bottle.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    I jumped on it for another 2 bottles since it's $19 and change right now. What a great deal and you get a full 30 days per bottle.
    That is a sweet deal. Perfect timing for this thread.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    That is a sweet deal. Perfect timing for this thread.
    Lulz, werd. I won't get to use these bottles for another 2 months though. Have another brand new tub of Resurrect PM to get through but I have a brand new tub of REM 8.0 to get through first. Was thinking about using Abyss in between those two products but I think this run of Abyss I will run back to back and see how the accumulative effects of two bottles back to back works out.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Abyss Unparalleled isn't physiologically habit-forming. REM 8.0 is (phenibut), but the intensity of habit formation is dose-dependent
    Just like with everything else gotta use responsibly
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  6. well here in Cali it's 945pm i took rem 8.0 at 8:20pm and im still wide awake!! this Effn sucks!!! i haven't had any caffeine other than a cranberry red bull at 4:00 could that have anything to do with it?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    well here in Cali it's 945pm i took rem 8.0 at 8:20pm and im still wide awake!! this Effn sucks!!! i haven't had any caffeine other than a cranberry red bull at 4:00 could that have anything to do with it?
    Caffeine can effect you for 6-8 hours plus red bull has other stuff to it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. I am not even trying to be funny...Sex (masterbation if your lonely and havent found your swolemate) is great for sleep.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I am not even trying to be funny...Sex (masterbation if your lonely and havent found your swolemate) is great for sleep.
    That usually will keep me awake for a bit. LoL. Especially if I'm going for seconds and thirds.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    I am not even trying to be funny...Sex (masterbation if your lonely and havent found your swolemate) is great for sleep.
    i know im not the only one who rubs one out every now and then lol and am married and get it one or twice a week. it works, sometimes, not all the time.

  11. Ended up getting Nimbus Abyss because they didn't have REM in stock.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Ended up getting Nimbus Abyss because they didn't have REM in stock.
    Yeah budday!

  13. EvoMuse

  14. ZMA from cellucor works pretty well... has 1mg of melatonin in it i bieleve and valerian root. could try those puppies out its around 30 dollars last time i checked!
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  15. You will be happy you did.

  16. Looks like Sleephoria is right around the corner, that's where I'm heading!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    ZMA from cellucor works pretty well... has 1mg of melatonin in it i bieleve and valerian root. could try those puppies out its around 30 dollars last time i checked!
    1mg of melatonin and the amount of GABA it had wasn't really enough for me to be put to sleep by it but it did give me solid sleep once I was sleeping. Not a bad product at all, just don't expect it to put you to sleep.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Yeah budday!
    I can't wait bud!!

  19. I tried a sample of resurrect pm last night and I didn't really sleep that much after it. Maybe about 3 hours, weird.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I tried a sample of resurrect pm last night and I didn't really sleep that much after it. Maybe about 3 hours, weird.
    Tolerance maybe? Have you been using other sleep aids before it?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Tolerance maybe? Have you been using other sleep aids before it?
    Definitely not tolerance. I haven't used anything in awhile. Last I had was massHGH maybe like 8 months ago. I tried 3 different samples the last 3 nights because I had them laying around.

  22. Little update on my lights out experience(w/Relora)
    -doesn't necessarily help me fall asleep
    -I dream more once asleep...well I feel like I do(deeper sleep)
    -it takes me a little longer to get out of bed
    -nothing as far as recovery on anything like that so far

    Does l-dopa make any of you guys groggy in the AM?
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Definitely not tolerance. I haven't used anything in awhile. Last I had was massHGH maybe like 8 months ago. I tried 3 different samples the last 3 nights because I had them laying around.
    Interesting. We need some science bros up in here to maybe give some clues to this. Maybe you're just naturally tolerant to the ingredients?

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Little update on my lights out experience(w/Relora)
    -doesn't necessarily help me fall asleep
    -I dream more once asleep...well I feel like I do(deeper sleep)
    -it takes me a little longer to get out of bed
    -nothing as far as recovery on anything like that so far

    Does l-dopa make any of you guys groggy in the AM?
    Depends on the dose and my tolerance. If it's a high enough dose, I would wake up groggy in the morning or hungover. After awhile, that effect would subside for me.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Little update on my lights out experience(w/Relora)
    -doesn't necessarily help me fall asleep
    -I dream more once asleep...well I feel like I do(deeper sleep)
    -it takes me a little longer to get out of bed
    -nothing as far as recovery on anything like that so far

    Does l-dopa make any of you guys groggy in the AM?
    Every sleep aid i have ever tried has made me groggy in the morning most mornings.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Little update on my lights out experience(w/Relora)
    -doesn't necessarily help me fall asleep
    -I dream more once asleep...well I feel like I do(deeper sleep)
    -it takes me a little longer to get out of bed
    -nothing as far as recovery on anything like that so far

    Does l-dopa make any of you guys groggy in the AM?
    MassHGH did this to me when I first started it, and then it seemed to get better.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for a good prohormone for a cutting cycle
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 10:57 PM
  2. looking for a good value on fish oil
    By biggun2181 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:21 PM
  3. looking for a good during wo supp
    By biggun2181 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 10:37 AM
  4. Looking for a good strength building workout
    By elijah_123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2003, 04:00 PM
  5. what is a good sleep-aid?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:33 PM
Log in
Log in