TAA vs. Agmatine

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I've taken Agmatine for a while and I'm no really impressed with its pump factor. I think pound for pound TAA blows it away. What I've gain with TAA is remarkable compared to Agmatine. Pumps are more furious and vascularity is increasing every workout and endurance is non stop and I'm having a hard time stopping my work out. Funny thing to is my strength is increasing every workout. I'm really enjoying this supplement. Anybody else reaping these rewards?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken Agmatine for a while and I'm no really impressed with its pump factor. I think pound for pound TAA blows it away. What I've gain with TAA is remarkable compared to Agmatine. Pumps are more furious and vascularity is increasing every workout and endurance is non stop and I'm having a hard time stopping my work out. Funny thing to is my strength is increasing every workout. I'm really enjoying this supplement. Anybody else reaping these rewards?

TAA is where its at for me as well.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
What's TAA?

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I'm assuming they are referring to triacetyladenosine, but idk lol.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
isn't TTA is Tetradecylthioacetic Acid?
oh haven't noticed it's TAA . lol
anyway does anyone know if there is still TTA Product on the market after it's got banned?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where can you find this stuff? I see people using it but not sure what the source is. What sponsor do you use for this? Who makes this product?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haven't seen this product yet.. interesting.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was it the main ingredient in pump spray by any chance?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would be interesting to see someone use "TAA" pre workout along with citmal and agmatine at before sleep

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
would be interesting to see someone use "TAA" pre workout along with citmal and agmatine at before sleep
I've been using it just pre. Doing five and it feels like a pre with no crazy stim effect at all. Best pump product for me plus the endurance which I have a hard time ending my work out and icing on the cake is I'm lifting more weight the last 4 workout outs.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using it just pre. Doing five and it feels like a pre with no crazy stim effect at all. Best pump product for me plus the endurance which I have a hard time ending my work out and icing on the cake is I'm lifting more weight the last 4 workout outs.
awesome

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
So you found 5 caps worked best?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Works better than Potassium Nitrate?
I thinks it's better for you to decide that. My experience... Best supplement I've taken to date to achieve what all the other supplements claim they do.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
I thinks it's better for you to decide that. My experience... Best supplement I've taken to date to achieve what all the other supplements claim they do.
Where can this be found.....

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Ok, found it is it 90 caps or 60?? Can't tell.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Well it's your thread. Agmatine alone does not work very well - I agree. However, adding CM makes it work quite a bit better.
However, nitrates (in particular Potassium Nitrate (PN)) are exceptional and very affordable. I would try TAA if I knew that other folks found it worked better (or differently, but better in some way) than PN.
So, have you had an opportunity to use PN?
How do you think it compares?
Thanks for your opinion....

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Well it's your thread. Agmatine alone does not work very well - I agree. However, adding CM makes it work quite a bit better.
However, nitrates (in particular Potassium Nitrate (PN)) are exceptional and very affordable. I would try TAA if I knew that other folks found it worked better (or differently, but better in some way) than PN.
So, have you had an opportunity to use PN?
How do you think it compares?
Thanks for your opinion....
No I haven't tried PN, so I can't compare the two there. My comparison was against Agmatine only, and my experience using both. I thinks it night and day for me. I get a better high if you know what I mean when training with TAA. I feel it working after a good warm up set.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
No I haven't tried PN, so I can't compare the two there. My comparison was against Agmatine only, and my experience using both. I thinks it night and day for me. I get a better high if you know what I mean when training with TAA. I feel it working after a good warm up set.
Try 4-6 caps of PN (nutrigaurd has the best price and take it with about 500mg of vitamin C).
I have a strong feeling it may knock your socks off and for only a few $.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Mod edit: review rules

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I still have a couple bottles of pump spray. It can't say it's done much for me, certainly not worth the price.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I still have a couple bottles of pump spray. It can't say it's done much for me, certainly not worth the price.
I didn't care for it either as far as the pump is concerned. Pills a different story. Just like ursobolic stunk for me, but Ur spray is king for me.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Is prototype the only company selling TAA? price is steeeep for the caps

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
someone should bring out an affordable transdermal ursolic acid product. the PN is too expensive as you need 2 bottles per month

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someone should bring out an affordable transdermal ursolic acid product. the PN is too expensive as you need 2 bottles per month
You most def don't need 2 bottles a month lol. 1 bottle, 30 servings at 4 caps.. most people work out 4 or 5 days a week.. so 1 bottle is more than a months supply.

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were talking about I-Force KNO3.. not nutraguard.

Mike

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
You most def don't need 2 bottles a month lol. 1 bottle, 30 servings at 4 caps.. most people work out 4 or 5 days a week.. so 1 bottle is more than a months supply.

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were talking about I-Force KNO3.. not nutraguard.

Mike
Mike, he is not talking about Potassium Nitrate - he was referring to Prototype Nutrition (the makers of TAA). For less than 20$, he could be using PNitrate instead of 100$ plus for TAA. We really need to hear from people that have done both - if you got a better pump than PNitrate - you would explode.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established

Mike
He's talking about Prototype Nutrition UR Spray

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know man I've never tried TAA but I LOVE me some SNS Agmatine!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I don't know man I've never tried TAA but I LOVE me some SNS Agmatine!
I'll send you 5 and you make the call? Don't see anybody else giving up a stash to prove a point.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will get around to trying this as I like the PN products I have tried. I didn't get a pump from pump spray myself(although I was under the impression it wasn't an NO pump).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll send you 5 and you make the call? Don't see anybody else giving up a stash to prove a point.
I will accept your offer. ;)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I will get around to trying this as I like the PN products I have tried. I didn't get a pump from pump spray myself(although I was under the impression it wasn't an NO pump).
Yeah I tried plenty of pump spray and didn't get it either. UR is a better option for fat loss plus.. Im really liking the TAA for pumps but it also is adding other benefits for me. Its giving me better endurance which is leading to increasing strength on my lifts. So I'm hitting some PR's that I previously couldn't achieve prior to using .

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I tried plenty of pump spray and didn't get it either. UR is a better option for fat loss plus.. Im really liking the TAA for pumps but it also is adding other benefits for me. Its giving me better endurance which is leading to increasing strength on my lifts. So I'm hitting some PR's that I previously couldn't achieve prior to using .
Nice. I ran UR spray as well and enjoyed recomping effects. I'll def give TTA solo a try.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thoughts posted back in this thread, no?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P.S. I'll throw you some Agmatine. Have you tried SNS Agmatine? Sounds crazy but you may notice a difference between manufacturers.... a lot of people have

Where ya been? Sleeping . Ben was ready to steal that Mission challenge from ya.
**** I wish I was sleeping. I've been *trying* to study. Try studying on Percocet and valium... it takes me two hours to write a paragraph. I gotta get this epidural STAT