TAA vs. Agmatine

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

    Well it's your thread. Agmatine alone does not work very well - I agree. However, adding CM makes it work quite a bit better.
    However, nitrates (in particular Potassium Nitrate (PN)) are exceptional and very affordable. I would try TAA if I knew that other folks found it worked better (or differently, but better in some way) than PN.
    So, have you had an opportunity to use PN?
    How do you think it compares?
    Thanks for your opinion....
    No I haven't tried PN, so I can't compare the two there. My comparison was against Agmatine only, and my experience using both. I thinks it night and day for me. I get a better high if you know what I mean when training with TAA. I feel it working after a good warm up set.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    No I haven't tried PN, so I can't compare the two there. My comparison was against Agmatine only, and my experience using both. I thinks it night and day for me. I get a better high if you know what I mean when training with TAA. I feel it working after a good warm up set.
    Try 4-6 caps of PN (nutrigaurd has the best price and take it with about 500mg of vitamin C).
    I have a strong feeling it may knock your socks off and for only a few $.
    •   
       

  3. TAA vs. Agmatine


    Mod edit: review rules
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

  4. I still have a couple bottles of pump spray. It can't say it's done much for me, certainly not worth the price.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I still have a couple bottles of pump spray. It can't say it's done much for me, certainly not worth the price.
    I didn't care for it either as far as the pump is concerned. Pills a different story. Just like ursobolic stunk for me, but Ur spray is king for me.
    •   
       


  6. Is prototype the only company selling TAA? price is steeeep for the caps

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Is prototype the only company selling TAA? price is steeeep for the caps
    As far as I know.

  8. someone should bring out an affordable transdermal ursolic acid product. the PN is too expensive as you need 2 bottles per month

  9. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    someone should bring out an affordable transdermal ursolic acid product. the PN is too expensive as you need 2 bottles per month
    2 bottles of Nutrigaurd PN a month wtf?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    2 bottles of Nutrigaurd PN a month wtf?
    Prototype Nutrition
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  11. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    someone should bring out an affordable transdermal ursolic acid product. the PN is too expensive as you need 2 bottles per month
    You most def don't need 2 bottles a month lol. 1 bottle, 30 servings at 4 caps.. most people work out 4 or 5 days a week.. so 1 bottle is more than a months supply.

    EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were talking about I-Force KNO3.. not nutraguard.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You most def don't need 2 bottles a month lol. 1 bottle, 30 servings at 4 caps.. most people work out 4 or 5 days a week.. so 1 bottle is more than a months supply.

    EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were talking about I-Force KNO3.. not nutraguard.

    Mike
    Mike, he is not talking about Potassium Nitrate - he was referring to Prototype Nutrition (the makers of TAA). For less than 20$, he could be using PNitrate instead of 100$ plus for TAA. We really need to hear from people that have done both - if you got a better pump than PNitrate - you would explode.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You most def don't need 2 bottles a month lol. 1 bottle, 30 servings at 4 caps.. most people work out 4 or 5 days a week.. so 1 bottle is more than a months supply.

    EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were talking about I-Force KNO3.. not nutraguard.

    Mike
    He's talking about Prototype Nutrition UR Spray
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  14. I don't know man I've never tried TAA but I LOVE me some SNS Agmatine!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I don't know man I've never tried TAA but I LOVE me some SNS Agmatine!
    I'll send you 5 and you make the call? Don't see anybody else giving up a stash to prove a point.

  16. I will get around to trying this as I like the PN products I have tried. I didn't get a pump from pump spray myself(although I was under the impression it wasn't an NO pump).
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'll send you 5 and you make the call? Don't see anybody else giving up a stash to prove a point.
    I will accept your offer.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I will get around to trying this as I like the PN products I have tried. I didn't get a pump from pump spray myself(although I was under the impression it wasn't an NO pump).
    Yeah I tried plenty of pump spray and didn't get it either. UR is a better option for fat loss plus.. Im really liking the TAA for pumps but it also is adding other benefits for me. Its giving me better endurance which is leading to increasing strength on my lifts. So I'm hitting some PR's that I previously couldn't achieve prior to using .

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post

    Yeah I tried plenty of pump spray and didn't get it either. UR is a better option for fat loss plus.. Im really liking the TAA for pumps but it also is adding other benefits for me. Its giving me better endurance which is leading to increasing strength on my lifts. So I'm hitting some PR's that I previously couldn't achieve prior to using .
    Nice. I ran UR spray as well and enjoyed recomping effects. I'll def give TTA solo a try.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I will accept your offer.
    Since you and Spaniard are my brothers. I will be happy too. Just remember to return the favor Pm me..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'll send you 5 and you make the call? Don't see anybody else giving up a stash to prove a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Since you and Spaniard are my brothers. I will be happy too. Just remember to return the favor Pm me..
    I'll take that challenge...
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    I'll take that challenge...
    Where ya been? Sleeping . Ben was ready to steal that Mission challenge from ya.

  23. Subbed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  24. Thoughts posted back in this thread, no?
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'll send you 5 and you make the call? Don't see anybody else giving up a stash to prove a point.
    P.S. I'll throw you some Agmatine. Have you tried SNS Agmatine? Sounds crazy but you may notice a difference between manufacturers.... a lot of people have

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Where ya been? Sleeping . Ben was ready to steal that Mission challenge from ya.
    **** I wish I was sleeping. I've been *trying* to study. Try studying on Percocet and valium... it takes me two hours to write a paragraph. I gotta get this epidural STAT
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Agmatine vs. Beta Alanine?
    By TheArchitect in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:12 PM
  2. cit malate vs agmatine
    By bigdavid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 01:56 PM
  3. Agmatine vs Arginine vs Preworkout drinks
    By Sonny1011 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 04:11 AM
  4. agmatine vs. glycerol.
    By lamonster14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 03:26 AM
  5. Arginine vs Agmatine
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 12:07 PM
Log in
Log in