BCAA/SAA/EAA intra workout

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
So I'm planning on doing some Gatorade powder with some type of amino acid intra workout to help me not feel so run down in the middle and end of the workout. I was going to just go with BCAAs but I started reading and am now torn between these three "chains" I guess u can say. Which would be best for intra workout with carbs to help with energy and power output. Any advice is welcome thanks and God bless.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I know EAA would contain all of these but I would just like to know if say extra of certain aminos would help better.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
for your goal something like peak beta would be very beneficial for that extra endurance

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Here is a fourth option for your consideration. Compete would be an excellent intra-workout for your goals. It also tastes amazing (personally prefer Tangy Tangerine).

fbkoz5.png

Duramaxhd

Duramaxhd

Awards
I am using bcaa/saa by finaflex intra workout and love it seems to help with doms as well for me

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does the Compete Tangy Tangerine taste anything like Orange Gatorade?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Of the 3, EAA would be best for intraworkout endurance

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why EAA would be superior to BCAA for intraworkout?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What I use is Orange Gatorade Powder + 1 scoop of Compete Tangy Tangerine + BCAA powder = Kick A** WO

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
What I use is Orange Gatorade Powder + 1 scoop of Compete Tangy Tangerine + BCAA powder = Kick A** WO
I agree! I have tried this with lemon lime Gatorade and the Lemon Compete (no BCAA powder) and its the bomb.. def give it a try

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of using bcaa intraworkout....right now I'm finishing up a half scoop of recoverpro and half scoop of humapro

But compete will be the next thing, it offers protein plus other benefits that bcaa powders just don't offer

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX BCAA+SAA has both bcaa and saa (Captain obvious right here) and tastes amazing. It has definitely been making some waves lately.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
currently trying another brand since I've been whoring the hell out of Xtend, but it is definitely my favorite of any I've tried.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm using BCAA Extended Performance by Muscle Gauge Nutrition. This product really works well and tastes great. I prefer the lemonade flavor personally. If you would like free samples let me know. Send me a private message.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Thanks for all the replies everyone I think ill start out with Gatorade powder and EAA and perhaps try those other products at a later date.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
This tangy tangerine compete is close to if not THE best tasting supplement of any kind I have ever tried. I'm addicted to it.
the Tangy Tangerine Compete is quite delicious! Way better than Gatorade!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lemon-lime peptopro with lemon-lime Gatorade.

Nothing better for recovery than peptopro, and your getting actual protein.

LivingStrongE

Awards
Compete is serious! lol but in all its a great intra workout supplement. I mix alittle extra unflavored Virtago to get alittle more carbs since I'm counting my macro's but it keeps me recovered since I pound those weights hard. Lemon Drop! I haven't tried Tangy Tangerine yet =/