iforce intimidate ? any good?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
hey,

anyone used iforce intimidate? I like DAA - wondering how much better NMDA is?

Cheers

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
try it out man you will love it.. many repeat customers!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember the first logs of Intimidate, everyone seemed to love the product. Intimidate SRT looks to be even better.

Good for sleep, recovery, test increase, and a recomp effect.

LivingStrongE

Awards
I've used iForce Intimidate before and I've got great sleep with it and woke up feeling awesome. With NMDA you get a less chance of having GI issues and compared to DAA you only need a small dosage. I had good encounters with DAA in the past especially with my libido. Now we got Intimidate SRT =)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I haven't personally, but I know of a couple people who have and they say they love it. I plan on getting it myself soon.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a different product with N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid and didn't feel anything from it, well it did actually lower libido a bit. Regular DAA works great though.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Haven't really seen anything but good feedback on Intimidate SRT. Give it a try.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Got a better sleep on intimidate than pretty much any other test booster, but something like d-pol blows it away from all other angles. I have not tried SRT.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a better sleep on intimidate than pretty much any other test booster, but something like d-pol blows it away from all other angles. I have not tried SRT.
Dpol looks solid. With the addition or srt, this becomes an extremely effective recomp agent aside from just straight test boosting. Just finished it in my pct of intimidate srt, tropinol xp, and xgels. Sick combo!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
All I have seen is positives about Intimidate SRT. Great sleep and feeling stronger.

I have yet to try it but I will soon enough! And Ill keep you posted!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dpol looks solid. With the addition or srt, this becomes an extremely effective recomp agent aside from just straight test boosting. Just finished it in my pct of intimidate srt, tropinol xp, and xgels. Sick combo!
damn nice stack.. how did u like the xgels during that part of the cycle?

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Yes, I tried Intimidate before summer, 2 bottles, instant sleep improvement!! Instant!!!
As a part of a nice stack, this product would be great.
Now i buy 2 bottles of the new SRT, i will stack it with LiGHts out and humanavol, still planning the ultimate stack.....

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yes, I tried Intimidate before summer, 2 bottles, instant sleep improvement!! Instant!!!
Now i buy 2 bottles of the new SRT, i will stack it with LiGHts out and humanavol, still planning the ultimate stack.....
Haha with Intimidate SRT and Lights Out you will be sleeping well I am sure :)

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Intimidate SRT was a great change with a nice addition to the profile...and we were able to keep the price the same.

Our goal is to give the best results at the most affordable price to our consumers, every time, and Intimidate SRT follows this trend. It's phenomenal.

I'm going to crack open a bottle tomorrow.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds killer bro! Keep us updated! Lights out plus intimidate knocks me out when i have to sleep during sunny days.. Damn night shift haha

Profion

Awards
8/10 of the answers you got were from the reps of the company.. Since i do have alittle marketing experience it really seems stupid to have that many reps promote their own product, clearly visable.

You should look at people experience with the product and their review, try research some of the ingridience and compate the prices to other brands..
Hopefully i won´t get banned from the site now :>

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8/10 of the answers you got were from the reps of the company.. Since i do have alittle marketing experience it really seems stupid to have that many reps promote their own product, clearly visable.

You should look at people experience with the product and their review, try research some of the ingridience and compate the prices to other brands..

Why would you get banned?

Making an informed decision on your purchase, from every angle possible is without a doubt the best way to shop. Don't just take peoples words for it, do your own research!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

we are here for a reason.. since you are in marketing im sure you have heard the term "top of mind awareness" our job is to keep iForce at the top of everyones list of companies who not only produce excellent product, but also provide second to none costomer service. us reps love this company and gladly throw ourselves in the mix of supplement forums. im sorry if you don't approve but we stand behind our products and would be idiots if we didn't take a thread opportunity like this one to spread the good word about our products!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Many (Marketing 101) find that too much rep feedback can cause the opposite of what the reps desire. Even if the responses are helpful. Like getting swarmed by greater than one car sales man - when you 'hit the showroom floor'. It can cause the consumer to be turned off.....it can be a thin line to tread.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Many (Marketing 101) find that too much rep feedback can cause the opposite of what the reps desire. Even if the responses are helpful. Like getting swarmed by greater than one car sales man - when you 'hit the showroom floor'. It can cause the consumer to be turned off.....it can be a thin line to tread.
very much agree. but it is what it is and we must tread that line!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I typically prefer more help than less. If I asked a question about the best test booster and got swarmed by one companies rep team, than okay it could be aggressive. If I were to post the question like, "Is White flood good?" I'd be pissed the F off if all of there reps didn't reply. The OP asked for a specific product.

Mike

rockme

rockme

Awards
I used intimidate last summer when I was cutting and it worked nicely. The only thing that was negative was my libido seemed to drop. Though this could have been from being low carb most of the week. I have also used DAA and it too worked great. But how old are you OP? You don't need any of this stuff unless you're in your 30s. And even then it may not be worth it (depending)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dan duchaine used to think that test boosters and AIs would have a profound effect if used over time. (meaning most of the time). I tend to agree.. just think if you would have kept your testosterone artificially elevated the entire time you've been lifting. even though we are all aware free test is what counts, having your estrogen a little lower would have made a good impact over all, especially for us dudebros who get fat easily.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Thanks guys, I hope this stack of srt and lights out will be killer. Maybe start a log with even a more products to create the epic log, I have anabeta, tropinol xp, battle fuel xt and isatest. Yes, I turn to absolutely madness buying...... Lol.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is def common with a lot of companies. I think you should also consider a decent BCAA supplement to stack with this. Not sure if the product is decent but if not let me know we might have a product for you and I would be able to get you samples.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I hope this stack of srt and lights out will be killer. Maybe start a log with even a more products to create the epic log, I have anabeta, tropinol xp, battle fuel xt and isatest. Yes, I turn to absolutely madness buying...... Lol.
Definitely should. I have been wanting to run a solid stack like that for a while! The SRT and LO ill be killer, throw in those others and you're set! Good luck!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT + Lights Out would make a crazy killer stack!! I would know, I just finished 8 weeks of it :p Awesome summer recomp!!!

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT + Lights Out would make a crazy killer stack!! I would know, I just finished 8 weeks of it :p Awesome summer recomp!!!

Mike
thats what i was going to say, amazing sleep, maximize your hormones during sleep....increase test,libido, well being, but also with trop xp you get killer pumps....soo many benefits when you stack those three products

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Mike
8 weeks!!?? my gawd now I know why the latest nudez of you look amazing! freakin monster!

Frosty415

Awards
Shoulda grabbed it when they had the sale when intimidate was free with tropinol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
dan duchaine used to think that test boosters and AIs would have a profound effect if used over time. (meaning most of the time). I tend to agree.. just think if you would have kept your testosterone artificially elevated the entire time you've been lifting. even though we are all aware free test is what counts, having your estrogen a little lower would have made a good impact over all, especially for us dudebros who get fat easily.
Too bad the elevation is natural, not artificial, so it diminishes with time

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I realize what your saying, I worded that wrong. but lets say you were to cycle NTBs 8 0n 4 off yr round.. would it not lead to better performance and possibly fat loss/or strength gainz over time do to a lower amount circulating estrogen? I myself use un-natty things so im not a poster child for the above statement.

wheather Im right or wrong, maybe a topic for a future coops corner?