PES Erase Pro, Alphamine and Alpha T2 Stack

Thebigc4

Awards
Hey all,

New to posting, though I have spent alot of time browsing. Hopefully I haven't missed another thread on stacking these three products. Question is can they be stacked together and if so, what would be the dosing?

Thanks a bunch

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes they can be combined. Have you used any of them previously?

While there can be numerous ways to dose depending on your daily schedule (which if you want I can help customize your dosing even more if you give a typical training day schedule), I would recommend:
Erase Pro: 1 cap upon waking daily.
AT2 and Alphamine: 1 cap + up to 2 scoops Alphamine upon waking/in the AM. Then 2 caps + 1 scoop Alphamine 5+ hours later.

In general if you haven't used Alphamine before start low on the dosing and work your way up. You may find you don't need 2 scoops at a time. Some prefer 1.5 scoops at two times per day and others also like 1 scoop 3 times each day as well.

Thebigc4

Awards
I haven't used any of the PES products before but I have used various different stim and non-stim based thermos, my favorite being OEP (have used both Original and NF). I felt the Original worked better for me. As for Erase Pro, I don't think I have used anything like what it says it is. I have read amazing reviews on all three of these products and want to give them a trial run in anticipation of using them for contest prep next year. Based on what you said I am thinking my day would look like this:

Noon wake up: 1-2 scoops Alphamine, 1 cap AT2, 1 cap EP
7ish PM Preworkout: 1 scoop Alphamine, 2 caps AT2
Work 10pm-3am
Bed 3:30am

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thebigc4

Awards
Also, I am not certain if Erase Pro or Erase would be better for this stack. Overall goal is fat loss and muscle hardness/dryness.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I am not certain if Erase Pro or Erase would be better for this stack. Overall goal is fat loss and muscle hardness/dryness.
Both EPro and Erase will go nicely with fat loss/muscle hardness an drying out. I love EPro but would recommend Erase first if you haven't ran it. At the full 75mg some report dry joints and a drop in libido (doesn't happen to everyone). So usually starting with Erase and starting at 2 caps a day for a week or two will tell you if you can handle the full dose. Either way you will be picking a solid product for your goals.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the great advice kbayne!
No problem. I like your set up with the other supps also. Alphamine should help keep you up for that late night/early morning work.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Erase Pro has added cortisol control and diuretics, but kbayne has you covered...start with Erase

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely can be stacked togethor. Everyone has given some great advice though. For drying up, leaning out, and fatloss this stack is where its at.

My wife actualy took over my alphamine tub and claimed it as hers, then told me to pound sand when i asked if i could take a couple scoops. :banghead::mad:

Thebigc4

Awards
So taking this stuff into account, can I flip my alphamine at2 doses? Possible schedule looking like:

Noon wake-up: 1 scoop Alphamine, 2 caps AT2, 1 cap Erase
7ish pm pre-workout: 2 scoops Alphamine, 1 cap AT2, 1 cap Erase
2 am: Optional 3rd cap Erase
3:30 am: Bed

I think I'd rather have the 2 scoops Alphamine preworkout, if this would work? And does Erase make any difference if taken preworkout?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So taking this stuff into account, can I flip my alphamine at2 doses? Possible schedule looking like:

Noon wake-up: 1 scoop Alphamine, 2 caps AT2, 1 cap Erase
7ish pm pre-workout: 2 scoops Alphamine, 1 cap AT2, 1 cap Erase
2 am: Optional 3rd cap Erase
3:30 am: Bed

I think I'd rather have the 2 scoops Alphamine preworkout, if this would work? And does Erase make any difference if taken preworkout?
Ya you could flip the doses like that if you are looking for more kick pre-workout. Timing with Erase doesn't matter too much, but when I use Erase Pro I do dose that pre-workout (there should be some performance benefits with that dosing, but still overall the biggest thing is just consistently taking it irregardless of timing).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's how I would dose too, especially if I had that work schedule.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Great dosing protocol. That stack will do wonders for you.