First stack, am I missing anything?

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Hey guys,

Been browsing for a long time and ordered what I think would be a decent first stack to try out. I'm 24 y/o, pretty much natty thus far in life.

View attachment 87183

USP Agmatine 500
USP Super Cissus
PES AnaBeta Original
PES Erase Original
SNS DAA

I also have a tub of High Volume on the way for use as my PWO

My current daily supps are
Controlled Labs Orange Triad
Kirkland 1200mg FishOil
Optimum Nutrition Creatine Mono
MuscleMeds Amino Decanate
ABB SpeedStack PumpedNO
And just various brand Whey and Casein's

Just wanted to double check these are all fine to run in conjunction with eachother? Not looking to become huge and I think the expectations I have are pretty accurate based on people's logs I've read in the past. I'm hoping to achieve more of a "recomp" effect.

I plan on following the directions on the bottles for a total of 4 weeks. Except AnaBeta lists 1-4 per day, while Erase lists 1-3. Should I start at 1 of each and go from there? Also would there be any benefit of running any of these products shorter or longer than the 4 weeks? Or should I add anything that might compliment the products I already have?

Thanks in advance for any advice I might receive. Been learning a lot here.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have never ran anyone of those before I would suggest breaking it down a little bit and running them not all together to better determine how each works for you. No real issues combining them though. In general we at PES suggest 8 weeks of use as the maximum time on Erase or AnaBeta before a 4 week time off from them before using them again.

I don't see the need to dose under 4 caps of AnaBeta per day. Start with 1 at each meal then try 2 pre and 2 post workout on training days and off days 1 spread out with 4 meals.

Erase I would start with 2 caps per day, then go up to 3 and stay there if no joint pain creeps up.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
While thay would be one heck of a stack, being your first i would personally run the daa and erase for eight weeks then either add the anabeta weeks 4 thru 8 or save it as the basis for another stack. That way as bolt said you know what each product is doing for you. Just my 2 cents, erase and any form of daa treats me well and is a highly regarded combo in this forum.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Definitely agree. No point of running Anabeta under 4 caps and I didn't notice any benefits while running it more than 4 caps.

Erase I'd start with 2 caps like bolt said and adjust from there.

I would recommend grabbing another bottle of Anabeta and running it 8 weeks.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
While thay would be one heck of a stack, being your first i would personally run the daa and erase for eight weeks then either add the anabeta weeks 4 thru 8 or save it as the basis for another stack. That way as bolt said you know what each product is doing for you. Just my 2 cents, erase and any form of daa treats me well and is a highly regarded combo in this forum.
Plus id def lose the speedstack. Ive never used it but its expensive and the profile is not impressive in my opinion. Its l arganine based which has been somewhat proven ineffective. A tub of pes enhanced or any other quality pwo product will last much longer and cost less. Reps on here probably send you some samples if you ask around

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I really appreciate the help guys. I like the idea of running the daa/erase mix and can add in the anabeta later in time.

And I have a tub of High Volume arriving soon for my PWO during this, the speedstack I actually get at no cost through my employer.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the help guys. I like the idea of running the daa/erase mix and can add in the anabeta later in time.

And I have a tub of High Volume arriving soon for my PWO during this, the speedstack I actually get at no cost through my employer.
Oh ok, being free makes everything better

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree with everybody here. you can also add forskolin 95 for 12 weeks for your recomp and some citmal for recovery