Versa-1 DOUBLE dose? Good idea or no?

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I recently ordered 2 bottles of Versa-1 but instead recieved 4. So yay me.

That being said, I've been doing a bunch of lurking on different forums and sites to see what the consensus on Versa-1 is....unfortunately no one seems to agree. But for every person that loved it, theres 2 that said it did nothing at all.

I REALLY don't wanna think that I've wasted money on pixie dust. I got to thinking that perhaps doubling it up for an 8 week cycle could potentially be interesting.However, I haven't found much on people attempting this, and when the question has been raised, USP labs reps tend to make statements about "not being able to" recommend double dosing it.

Question is, has anyone of you tried doubling it up, or heard of anyone who has? If so, how did that pan out?

It would be cool to have two 8 week cycles at my disposal but I'd rather have one that has truly noticeable results. Even amongst the people who vouch for Versa-1, the "gains" or whatever it did for them seem to be vague.

To any USP labs reps, I know that your hands are likely tied for one reason or another, but surely you have heard of at least a handful of lifters who have tried this. Any ideas or opinions are appreciated.

I've already started the Versa, currently on day 10 (at the normal dose), and I can't say for sure what effect if any it has had. I'm not saying it hasn't, I suppose my workouts have been pretty good in that time, but still too vague to pass judgement.

It would be great to have 2 cycles, but like I said I'd rather have one awesome cycle than 2 "meh" cycles.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say go for it. I did one cap for 8 weeks and I loved it. Stacks so well with good pre workouts.

You should log it

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this as well. USP doesn't recommend it, but I recall Mr.Cooper mentioning in his review thread that a higher dose was necessary for at least one of the ingredients in Versa-1. I haven't heard of anyone actually doing it or logging it, so give it a shot and let us know!

Best,
Tyler

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start a double dose soon, maybe even today. Have ran two 8 week cycles so far at the reccomended dosage and liked it, but curiosity is getting the better of me. Going to try the double dosage in a cut i started today to see i could maybe even gain some strength in a deficit. Im not gonna log but ill bump this thread with updates.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start a double dose soon, maybe even today. Have ran two 8 week cycles so far at the reccomended dosage and liked it, but curiosity is getting the better of me. Going to try the double dosage in a cut i started today to see i could maybe even gain some strength in a deficit. Im not gonna log but ill bump this thread with updates.
Please do!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I would say go for it. I did one cap for 8 weeks and I loved it. Stacks so well with good pre workouts.

You should log it
I agree! Definitely log it. I've been running the recommended dose of 1 pill a day and I like the focus I get from it. I started stacking MAN Game Day, SNS Focus XT and USP Versa-1! Oh my this is awesome. I like Versa-1 cause its so universal, you can stack it with everything

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree! Definitely log it. I've been running the recommended dose of 1 pill a day and I like the focus I get from it. I started stacking MAN Game Day, SNS Focus XT and USP Versa-1! Oh my this is awesome. I like Versa-1 cause its so universal, you can stack it with everything
I need to try this gameday. That's one hell of a focus stack right there.

Versa 1 makes every pre workout much better

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I need to try this gameday. That's one hell of a focus stack right there.

Versa 1 makes every pre workout much better
Game Day is a great pre w/o. Kinda higher on the stim side, that's why 1/2 scoop is 1 serving. It definitely gets you going that's for sure.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Game Day is a great pre w/o. Kinda higher on the stim side, that's why 1/2 scoop is 1 serving. It definitely gets you going that's for sure.
That's gonna be my next pre workout.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 cap a day plus a pre (and I combo'd it with various pre's) did nada for me. So maybe a doubling up on dosage might have had an effect but I was not willing to give the product a second go. YMMV OP.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
1 cap a day plus a pre (and I combo'd it with various pre's) did nada for me. So maybe a doubling up on dosage might have had an effect but I was not willing to give the product a second go. YMMV OP.
There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews with Versa-1. The first couple days I started taking it with a pre (which actually was oxy powder) I worked out in the morning and then had about 1 1/2 hr drive to the job site. I had tunnel vision like crazy, just focused as hell!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed 1 morning and 1 pre workout. I enjoyed the focus and mentality clarity it gave me. As for as gaining muscle mass I would say its debatable. If the muscle I gained was from the supplement it pushed me to work harder and longer to stimulate and force growth. So I would say it contributed. Good luck.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I enjoyed 1 morning and 1 pre workout. I enjoyed the focus and mentality clarity it gave me. As for as gaining muscle mass I would say its debatable. If the muscle I gained was from the supplement it pushed me to work harder and longer to stimulate and force growth. So I would say it contributed. Good luck.
That's exactly what I thought as well but with just 1 cap a day. Maybe I'll start trying 2!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought about picking up a bottle and just running it preworkout for the added clarity everyone talks about

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently ordered 2 bottles of Versa-1 but instead recieved 4. So yay me.

That being said, I've been doing a bunch of lurking on different forums and sites to see what the consensus on Versa-1 is....unfortunately no one seems to agree. But for every person that loved it, theres 2 that said it did nothing at all.

I REALLY don't wanna think that I've wasted money on pixie dust. I got to thinking that perhaps doubling it up for an 8 week cycle could potentially be interesting.However, I haven't found much on people attempting this, and when the question has been raised, USP labs reps tend to make statements about "not being able to" recommend double dosing it.

Question is, has anyone of you tried doubling it up, or heard of anyone who has? If so, how did that pan out?

It would be cool to have two 8 week cycles at my disposal but I'd rather have one that has truly noticeable results. Even amongst the people who vouch for Versa-1, the "gains" or whatever it did for them seem to be vague.

To any USP labs reps, I know that your hands are likely tied for one reason or another, but surely you have heard of at least a handful of lifters who have tried this. Any ideas or opinions are appreciated.

I've already started the Versa, currently on day 10 (at the normal dose), and I can't say for sure what effect if any it has had. I'm not saying it hasn't, I suppose my workouts have been pretty good in that time, but still too vague to pass judgement.

It would be great to have 2 cycles, but like I said I'd rather have one awesome cycle than 2 "meh" cycles.
When I used it I did 2 caps workout days one cap non workout days or no caps non workout days. I enjoyed it with the Stack I ran

TX75972

Awards
Since you have it, you might as well give it a try.

I didn't get any results using Versa-1. I got it when it first came out, 2 bottles plus 1 bottle of Agmatine at a special price. Didn't do a thing for me. Waste of money & time. And I can't afford to waste, either. It's always a good idea to research a product before you purchase it. Just make sure you use more than one website for research. It's hard to weed out the real info on a product when you have a lot of people promoting it who may be a rep or who are getting free samples. And it also helps to "not" jump on the bandwagon as soon as it leaves the station. Wait a while & see what other trusted sources say about a product.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^agree here. There's a lot of reps and band wagon people on here who just pimp out products.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
It would seem that everyone is divided as usual lol. Well I'm on day 12 today of 1 cap per day.

I think I'll up it to 2 caps starting today. I'll be dosing it with ephedrine and a scoop or so of jacked micro, DAA and anabeta elite.

Like I originally said, I really hope this stuff works well.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
It would seem that everyone is divided as usual lol. Well I'm on day 12 today of 1 cap per day.

I think I'll up it to 2 caps starting today. I'll be dosing it with ephedrine and a scoop or so of jacked micro, DAA and anabeta elite.

Like I originally said, I really hope this stuff works well.
You may have a tough time deciphering whats doing what with the stack you are doing. All good products.

lugo3834

Awards
Versa-1 Dosing

I recently talked to a Rep from USP Labs from Texas and he states that Versa-1 is a weight dependant supplement that can be used at higher doses. I am 220 lbs and was told to use 3 caps preworkout. The pumps are awesome and muscles feel fuller most of the day. Vascularity is through the roof, everyone has been commenting on it. As with any supplement I recommend cycling 8 weeks on and taking a break.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently talked to a Rep from USP Labs from Texas and he states that Versa-1 is a weight dependant supplement that can be used at higher doses. I am 220 lbs and was told to use 3 caps preworkout. The pumps are awesome and muscles feel fuller most of the day. Vascularity is through the roof, everyone has been commenting on it. As with any supplement I recommend cycling 8 weeks on and taking a break.

What?

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Hmm well I weighed in at 196lbs today so I'm thinking 2 caps is a good idea.

I just finished up at the gym. Usually I feel pretty tired after a good workout but I feel way better currently. So perhaps that is something.

I'll continue on 2 caps and see how the cumulative effect pans out.