USP Labs Test Powder

adawg1980

Awards
Has anyone ever taken USP Test Powder? If so, what is your opinion?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't taken yet but planning to this winter. One of the best DAA products out with great reviews and feedback.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ran it, liked it. Don't like the price at all but ran it 8 weeks anyway and it was fun. IMO it's cheaper to buy DAA and Agmatine, however the built in AI is good too.

adawg1980

Awards
I have taken it a couple of times. In the last year. I always have a better well being and steady energy around the 3rd week of taking it. The bottle says to not exceed 4 weeks of use, so it stinks that it doesnt really kick in towards the end. I wonder if it could be ran longer than 4 weeks and if it could be stacked with TRIBEX?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have taken it a couple of times. In the last year. I always have a better well being and steady energy around the 3rd week of taking it. The bottle says to not exceed 4 weeks of use, so it stinks that it doesnt really kick in towards the end. I wonder if it could be ran longer than 4 weeks and if it could be stacked with TRIBEX?
Been on it past 12 weeks or so. I love it. I usually do either 2 scoops a day with 1 day off or 3 scoops on workout days one being post workout

Great formulation in my opinion.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I echo what everybody else has stated here. Very solid, complete package product. I'm going to order some blue raz to run next month.... haven't tried this flavor out yet.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran it, liked it. Don't like the price at all but ran it 8 weeks anyway and it was fun. IMO it's cheaper to buy DAA and Agmatine, however the built in AI is good too.
you forgot TMG, LCLT and L-dopa ;)

The standard price for it at NP is $40 and it should last a month. I would say thats not too shaby for a product thats formulated quite well IMO. Not to mention NP frequently runs deals on USPlabs stacks and USP often has inner circle deals they run.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
you forgot TMG, LCLT and L-dopa ;)

The standard price for it at NP is $40 and it should last a month. I would say thats not too shaby for a product thats formulated quite well IMO. Not to mention NP frequently runs deals on USPlabs stacks and USP often has inner circle deals they run.
Like I said haha I loved it, it was just a late night thought but true, it is a pretty complete all around test boosting matrix.

jerseyswol

Awards
Solid product. Ran it a couple of times at 4 weeks. Currently I'm running it with a sample of nolvadren xt I got. Only complaint is for the first few days I always get a little bit of the runs

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPlabs TEST Powder® has been my go-to test booster, since first trying it (well before being with the company). It offers a well-rounded, comprehensive profile IMO, and the additions of LCLT, TMG, and agmatine make it great in a pre-workout setting.

I echo what everybody else has stated here. Very solid, complete package product. I'm going to order some blue raz to run next month.... haven't tried this flavor out yet.
Blue Razz is delicious. :)

Solid product. Ran it a couple of times at 4 weeks. Currently I'm running it with a sample of nolvadren xt I got. Only complaint is for the first few days I always get a little bit of the runs
Hey bud. I'm not sure if I mentioned this to you in your previous thread, but you could try splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) for the first few days, until your body gets acclimated to the ingredients. That approach has helped others who are prone to GI disturbances from DAA. Taking the full serving pre-bed may help as well.

jerseyswol

Awards
USPlabs TEST Powder® has been my go-to test boosting product, since first trying it (well before being with the company). It offers a well-rounded, comprehensive profile IMO, and the additions of LCLT, TMG, and agmatine make it great in a pre-workout setting.

Blue Razz is delicious. :)

Hey bud. I'm not sure if I mentioned this to you in your previous thread, but you could try splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) for the first few days, until your body gets acclimated to the ingredients. That approach has helped others who are prone to GI disturbances from DAA. Taking the full serving pre-bed may help as well.
Yeah you did. The runs are gone now though so it's alright. I'm just pumped to throw in the nolvadren and see what that does to an already good product.

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
I found the best results with test powder when combining it with Erase Pro by PES. Test Powder being a DAA based test booster its only natural to add an anit cort/est. I loved the combo, it should be a consideration next time to get test powder.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you did. The runs are gone now though so it's alright. I'm just pumped to throw in the nolvadren and see what that does to an already good product.
Well, I'm glad to hear that everything worked out. That should be a solid stack man. Good luck with the rest of your run and keep me posted on how it goes.

adawg1980

Awards
Been on it past 12 weeks or so. I love it. I usually do either 2 scoops a day with 1 day off or 3 scoops on workout days one being post workout

Great formulation in my opinion.

What differences have you noticed, physically and in training, while on for 12 weeks?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What differences have you noticed, physically and in training, while on for 12 weeks?
Mild strength increase definite libido boost some decent pumps

But I'm using other fat burners. Definitely helping me maintain my muscle

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I beta tested test powder a little over a year ago... I took it to get back into the gym, i compression fractured my T6 and T7 vertabrae and couldnt workout for 6 months.

test powder definitly helped me get my strength and muscle back :) good amount of d aspartic acid in there! the taste aint to bad in the morning either...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ absolutely LOVE this stuff.... Best natty test booster out IMO..... Great profile- daa, ai included, agmatine and mucana pruriens...... I can usually find it for around 34 bucks which is not bad

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Made me shart hardcore. I'm thinking of giving it a go again. Been taking Testogen XR recently and that seems to not give me massive sharts so I'm thinking maybe Test Powder is safe for me to use again preworkout. Lulz.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For those of you who have "issues" after taking DAA, I have found they are arrested by taking together with Sodium Bicarbonate.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of you who have "issues" after taking DAA, I have found they are arrested by taking together with Sodium Bicarbonate.
So, does that mean I should use some sodium bicarbonate with it? The one tub I ever ran I used it with OG Jack3d.

adawg1980

Awards
Thanks for all of the replies. I have had "restroom issues" while take this as well, but seem to be mild as long as I eat something right after drinking it.

I haven't thoroughly researched the ingredients in it but have heard it was good.

Why do you think the bottle says to cycle on & off for 4 weeks? I was afraid that it would cause gyno or other things.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all of the replies. I have had "restroom issues" while take this as well, but seem to be mild as long as I eat something right after drinking it.

I haven't thoroughly researched the ingredients in it but have heard it was good.

Why do you think the bottle says to cycle on & off for 4 weeks? I was afraid that it would cause gyno or other things.
What do you mean? You can run it for 8 weeks. Or did you mean why it suggests 6 days on 1 day off?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hi adawg1980. Splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) could help alleviate any "restroom issues" that you may be experiencing.

The dosing recommendations were established to help maintain product efficacy from cycle to cycle. USPlabs TEST Powder® contains key ingredients that may help control potential increases in estrogen and prolactin levels from DAA supplementation.

If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for your support and keep us posted on your progress!

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
run it for 8weeks, results were nice,nothing to much though! but for a DAA baset test booster it has some great extra thing in it . a bit pricy, but we're lucky we got nutra to make it affordable. last time i cheakd price were at 33$ , sick price

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running it now. Gonna run it for 12 weeks. Love DAA. I was one of the first people try it when Nutraplanet came out with the bulk version. Good stuff. Test powder is even better though. Wish I had enough of it to double dose. I love DAA. I get the runs sometimes when I take it also, but its sooo worth it!. Besides who doesn't enjoy a good dump!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I'm running TP right now for the second time. I used it last year (fruit punch flavor) and had ZERO gi issues. Been on since the beginning if the month and the last 2 weeks everything I eat is going right thru me and my stomach makes all these crazy noises and pains almost around the clock... I'm using blue ras... Any different in the formulas that could be causing these GI issues??

I'm dosing it exactly how I did last time... 1 scoop pre workout fasted and 1 scoop post workout about 30 min prior to a meal ..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I'm running TP right now for the second time. I used it last year (fruit punch flavor) and had ZERO gi issues. Been on since the beginning if the month and the last 2 weeks everything I eat is going right thru me and my stomach makes all these crazy noises and pains almost around the clock... I'm using blue ras... Any different in the formulas that could be causing these GI issues??

I'm dosing it exactly how I did last time... 1 scoop pre workout fasted and 1 scoop post workout about 30 min prior to a meal ..
Try taking it with some food pre workout and when you eat your post workout meal rather than on empty... I've used both flavors... Their the same and ingredients are identical other than flavor

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey ched. Are you using anything else that you weren't during your previous run and/or has there been any dietary changes made? Either way, dosing your TEST Powder with food may help alleviate GI issues, as could pre-bed use.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey ched. Are you using anything else that you weren't during your previous run and/or has there been any dietary changes made? Either way, dosing your TEST Powder with food may help alleviate GI issues, as could pre-bed use.
Nope, in keep a log of all my supps so If I can remember what I took and when so I can replicate it if I want to in the future lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, in keep a log of all my supps so If I can remember what I took and when so I can replicate it if I want to in the future lol
In that case, I'd try dosing it with food and/or pre-bed (which may benefit sleep quality as well). Let me know what you go with and how it works out.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In that case, I'd try dosing it with food and/or pre-bed (which may benefit sleep quality as well). Let me know what you go with and how it works out.
Ok ill play around with it. Week 3 start today so hopefully it was just a stomach bug.. I was off it yesterday and still had stomach issues.... So perhaps it's unrelated to the powder

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok ill play around with it. Week 3 start today so hopefully it was just a stomach bug.. I was off it yesterday and still had stomach issues.... So perhaps it's unrelated to the powder
Sounds good man. Yeah, based on your past use and yesterday's issues, it sounds like it could be unrelated. Keep me posted ched.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
Anyone have an idea of the Betaine (trimethylglycine/TMG) dose in each serving of Test Powder?
THANKS

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second the pre bed dosage. Although I have never had any GI issues I like the mucuna and agmatine before I go to sleep especially when I'm not taking powerfull. Besides most of my go to preworkouts already have 1g of agmatine so I'm covered there

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second the pre bed dosage. Although I have never had any GI issues I like the mucuna and agmatine before I go to sleep especially when I'm not taking powerfull. Besides most of my go to preworkouts already have 1g of agmatine so I'm covered there
What gives with only running for 4 weeks... I woulda stayed on test powder longer if I could...

How often do u take powerful? I miss that stuff too!! How long does everyone stay on before a Break?

patrick35

Awards
recently bought this product. i have taken DAA and NMDA before. I am curious to know if anyone knows anything about the agmatine. I looked agmatine up and read that agmatine inhibits NMDA and at the end of the article it gave a very small list of what agmatine does not go well with. That list contained DAA and L Arginine. I know agmatine is converted from L arg so im only guessing that taking L arg on top could complicate things. I am wondering what the details are regarding agmatine and DAA if this research is saying that it is an inhibitor of NMDA. I know Im seeing only good reviews of this product so Im guessing it works but wanted to gain some more info.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
recently bought this product. i have taken DAA and NMDA before. I am curious to know if anyone knows anything about the agmatine. I looked agmatine up and read that agmatine inhibits NMDA and at the end of the article it gave a very small list of what agmatine does not go well with. That list contained DAA and L Arginine. I know agmatine is converted from L arg so im only guessing that taking L arg on top could complicate things. I am wondering what the details are regarding agmatine and DAA if this research is saying that it is an inhibitor of NMDA. I know Im seeing only good reviews of this product so Im guessing it works but wanted to gain some more info.
I'm not a rep but I can tell you:

Do not combine daa and nmda (per mr.coopers word)

Daa+agmatine is no issue... Test powder is a great product

I've seen products contain agmatine and arginine, and have used them together myself and gotten great pumps and nutrient partitioning...

Hope this helped a little

patrick35

Awards
a little thanks. no i've never taken both DAA and NMDA simultaneously. funny how this site talked about agmatine and it being a nmda inhibitor. by reading it i was under the impression that agmatine could limit the effectiveness of DAA. Then at the end of the article it even says that agmatine doesnt go well with DAA. So...Im confused with this product. further research and possibly contacting company is needed. I see nothing but good reviews so Im starting today but I'll have to keep looking at it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a little thanks. no i've never taken both DAA and NMDA simultaneously. funny how this site talked about agmatine and it being a nmda inhibitor. by reading it i was under the impression that agmatine could limit the effectiveness of DAA. Then at the end of the article it even says that agmatine doesnt go well with DAA. So...Im confused with this product. further research and possibly contacting company is needed. I see nothing but good reviews so Im starting today but I'll have to keep looking at it.
All I know is my test went from 759 to 1132 after 3 weeks haha. My free test was above normal too. And e2 stayed relatively in check (given such a high total test #) the stuff works man, you'll love it. Some people split the doses but I found that a full 2 scoops an hour pre workout was the best for me... Best workouts I can remember... Stacked with versa1... Wow

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Patrick, do you have the article handy? If you can post a link it will give me a clearer idea of exactly what you're asking. I don't see any reason why DAA and agmatine should not be combined in reasonable amounts.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I've combined them, no issues, epic workouts!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I ran couple of tubs of those. i love it. i have used it in part of my pct. i have also used it solo. it is a 3 products in one. a test booster (daa), pump enhancer (agmatine) and a AI. so it is actually cheaper then buying separately.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran couple of tubs of those. i love it. i have used it in part of my pct. i have also used it solo. it is a 3 products in one. a test booster (daa), pump enhancer (agmatine) and a AI. so it is actually cheaper then buying separately.
Thanks for your feedback 808shredded. USPlabs TEST Powder® is an excellent value considering its comprehensive formula...and don't forget about the TMG, LCLT, and Mucuna Pruriens (standardized for L-dopa)! ;)

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
Anyone have an idea of the Betaine (trimethylglycine/TMG) dose in each serving of Test Powder?
THANKS
Hi again,
Anyone have an ideia on the dose of Betaine on each serving?
THANKS