Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

USP Labs Test Powder

Has anyone ever taken USP Test Powder? If so, what is your opinion?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Haven't taken yet but planning to this winter. One of the best DAA products out with great reviews and feedback.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by adawg1980 View Post
    Ran it, liked it. Don't like the price at all but ran it 8 weeks anyway and it was fun. IMO it's cheaper to buy DAA and Agmatine, however the built in AI is good too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

I have taken it a couple of times. In the last year. I always have a better well being and steady energy around the 3rd week of taking it. The bottle says to not exceed 4 weeks of use, so it stinks that it doesnt really kick in towards the end. I wonder if it could be ran longer than 4 weeks and if it could be stacked with TRIBEX?
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I have taken it a couple of times. In the last year. I always have a better well being and steady energy around the 3rd week of taking it. The bottle says to not exceed 4 weeks of use, so it stinks that it doesnt really kick in towards the end. I wonder if it could be ran longer than 4 weeks and if it could be stacked with TRIBEX?
    Been on it past 12 weeks or so. I love it. I usually do either 2 scoops a day with 1 day off or 3 scoops on workout days one being post workout

Great formulation in my opinion.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

I echo what everybody else has stated here. Very solid, complete package product. I'm going to order some blue raz to run next month.... haven't tried this flavor out yet.
  7. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Ran it, liked it. Don't like the price at all but ran it 8 weeks anyway and it was fun. IMO it's cheaper to buy DAA and Agmatine, however the built in AI is good too.
    you forgot TMG, LCLT and L-dopa

The standard price for it at NP is $40 and it should last a month. I would say thats not too shaby for a product thats formulated quite well IMO. Not to mention NP frequently runs deals on USPlabs stacks and USP often has inner circle deals they run.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

you forgot TMG, LCLT and L-dopa

The standard price for it at NP is $40 and it should last a month. I would say thats not too shaby for a product thats formulated quite well IMO. Not to mention NP frequently runs deals on USPlabs stacks and USP often has inner circle deals they run.
    Like I said haha I loved it, it was just a late night thought but true, it is a pretty complete all around test boosting matrix.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.01%

Solid product. Ran it a couple of times at 4 weeks. Currently I'm running it with a sample of nolvadren xt I got. Only complaint is for the first few days I always get a little bit of the runs
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

USPlabs TEST PowderŪ has been my go-to test booster, since first trying it (well before being with the company). It offers a well-rounded, comprehensive profile IMO, and the additions of LCLT, TMG, and agmatine make it great in a pre-workout setting.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I echo what everybody else has stated here. Very solid, complete package product. I'm going to order some blue raz to run next month.... haven't tried this flavor out yet.
    Blue Razz is delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    Solid product. Ran it a couple of times at 4 weeks. Currently I'm running it with a sample of nolvadren xt I got. Only complaint is for the first few days I always get a little bit of the runs
    Hey bud. I'm not sure if I mentioned this to you in your previous thread, but you could try splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) for the first few days, until your body gets acclimated to the ingredients. That approach has helped others who are prone to GI disturbances from DAA. Taking the full serving pre-bed may help as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.01%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    USPlabs TEST PowderŪ has been my go-to test boosting product, since first trying it (well before being with the company). It offers a well-rounded, comprehensive profile IMO, and the additions of LCLT, TMG, and agmatine make it great in a pre-workout setting.

Blue Razz is delicious.

Hey bud. I'm not sure if I mentioned this to you in your previous thread, but you could try splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) for the first few days, until your body gets acclimated to the ingredients. That approach has helped others who are prone to GI disturbances from DAA. Taking the full serving pre-bed may help as well.
    Yeah you did. The runs are gone now though so it's alright. I'm just pumped to throw in the nolvadren and see what that does to an already good product.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.05%

I found the best results with test powder when combining it with Erase Pro by PES. Test Powder being a DAA based test booster its only natural to add an anit cort/est. I loved the combo, it should be a consideration next time to get test powder.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    Yeah you did. The runs are gone now though so it's alright. I'm just pumped to throw in the nolvadren and see what that does to an already good product.
    Well, I'm glad to hear that everything worked out. That should be a solid stack man. Good luck with the rest of your run and keep me posted on how it goes.
    PES Representative
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Been on it past 12 weeks or so. I love it. I usually do either 2 scoops a day with 1 day off or 3 scoops on workout days one being post workout

Great formulation in my opinion.

What differences have you noticed, physically and in training, while on for 12 weeks?
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

What differences have you noticed, physically and in training, while on for 12 weeks?
    Mild strength increase definite libido boost some decent pumps

But I'm using other fat burners. Definitely helping me maintain my muscle

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I beta tested test powder a little over a year ago... I took it to get back into the gym, i compression fractured my T6 and T7 vertabrae and couldnt workout for 6 months.

test powder definitly helped me get my strength and muscle back good amount of d aspartic acid in there! the taste aint to bad in the morning either...
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.09%
    Achievements Activity Pro

^^^ absolutely LOVE this stuff.... Best natty test booster out IMO..... Great profile- daa, ai included, agmatine and mucana pruriens...... I can usually find it for around 34 bucks which is not bad
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Made me shart hardcore. I'm thinking of giving it a go again. Been taking Testogen XR recently and that seems to not give me massive sharts so I'm thinking maybe Test Powder is safe for me to use again preworkout. Lulz.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

For those of you who have "issues" after taking DAA, I have found they are arrested by taking together with Sodium Bicarbonate.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    For those of you who have "issues" after taking DAA, I have found they are arrested by taking together with Sodium Bicarbonate.
    So, does that mean I should use some sodium bicarbonate with it? The one tub I ever ran I used it with OG Jack3d.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    So, does that mean I should use some sodium bicarbonate with it? The one tub I ever ran I used it with OG Jack3d.
    Yes, and after I stared doing so - I no longer had unplanned trips to the bathroom.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Yes, and after I stared doing so - I no longer had unplanned trips to the bathroom.
    You're lucky you made it to the bathroom. Lulz.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

Thanks for all of the replies. I have had "restroom issues" while take this as well, but seem to be mild as long as I eat something right after drinking it.

I haven't thoroughly researched the ingredients in it but have heard it was good.

Why do you think the bottle says to cycle on & off for 4 weeks? I was afraid that it would cause gyno or other things.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.31%

Thanks for all of the replies. I have had "restroom issues" while take this as well, but seem to be mild as long as I eat something right after drinking it.

I haven't thoroughly researched the ingredients in it but have heard it was good.

Why do you think the bottle says to cycle on & off for 4 weeks? I was afraid that it would cause gyno or other things.
    What do you mean? You can run it for 8 weeks. Or did you mean why it suggests 6 days on 1 day off?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

What do you mean? You can run it for 8 weeks. Or did you mean why it suggests 6 days on 1 day off?
    The bottle says to take for 4 weeks, followed by a 4 week break
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.31%

The bottle says to take for 4 weeks, followed by a 4 week break
    Yeah, they usually tell you that, but it's quite ok to run it for 2 tubs back to back.
  27. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Yeah, they usually tell you that, but it's quite ok to run it for 2 tubs back to back.
    Been doing it now 3 or 4 tubs

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.31%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Been doing it now 3 or 4 tubs
    ^ Or do what he does :P
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Hi adawg1980. Splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) could help alleviate any "restroom issues" that you may be experiencing.

The dosing recommendations were established to help maintain product efficacy from cycle to cycle. USPlabs TEST PowderŪ contains key ingredients that may help control potential increases in estrogen and prolactin levels from DAA supplementation.

If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for your support and keep us posted on your progress!
    PES Representative
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

run it for 8weeks, results were nice,nothing to much though! but for a DAA baset test booster it has some great extra thing in it . a bit pricy, but we're lucky we got nutra to make it affordable. last time i cheakd price were at 33$ , sick price
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'm running it now. Gonna run it for 12 weeks. Love DAA. I was one of the first people try it when Nutraplanet came out with the bulk version. Good stuff. Test powder is even better though. Wish I had enough of it to double dose. I love DAA. I get the runs sometimes when I take it also, but its sooo worth it!. Besides who doesn't enjoy a good dump!
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Hey guys. I'm running TP right now for the second time. I used it last year (fruit punch flavor) and had ZERO gi issues. Been on since the beginning if the month and the last 2 weeks everything I eat is going right thru me and my stomach makes all these crazy noises and pains almost around the clock... I'm using blue ras... Any different in the formulas that could be causing these GI issues??

I'm dosing it exactly how I did last time... 1 scoop pre workout fasted and 1 scoop post workout about 30 min prior to a meal ..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.09%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey guys. I'm running TP right now for the second time. I used it last year (fruit punch flavor) and had ZERO gi issues. Been on since the beginning if the month and the last 2 weeks everything I eat is going right thru me and my stomach makes all these crazy noises and pains almost around the clock... I'm using blue ras... Any different in the formulas that could be causing these GI issues??

I'm dosing it exactly how I did last time... 1 scoop pre workout fasted and 1 scoop post workout about 30 min prior to a meal ..
    Try taking it with some food pre workout and when you eat your post workout meal rather than on empty... I've used both flavors... Their the same and ingredients are identical other than flavor
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Hey ched. Are you using anything else that you weren't during your previous run and/or has there been any dietary changes made? Either way, dosing your TEST Powder with food may help alleviate GI issues, as could pre-bed use.
    PES Representative
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Hey ched. Are you using anything else that you weren't during your previous run and/or has there been any dietary changes made? Either way, dosing your TEST Powder with food may help alleviate GI issues, as could pre-bed use.
    Nope, in keep a log of all my supps so If I can remember what I took and when so I can replicate it if I want to in the future lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Nope, in keep a log of all my supps so If I can remember what I took and when so I can replicate it if I want to in the future lol
    In that case, I'd try dosing it with food and/or pre-bed (which may benefit sleep quality as well). Let me know what you go with and how it works out.
    PES Representative
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

In that case, I'd try dosing it with food and/or pre-bed (which may benefit sleep quality as well). Let me know what you go with and how it works out.
    Ok ill play around with it. Week 3 start today so hopefully it was just a stomach bug.. I was off it yesterday and still had stomach issues.... So perhaps it's unrelated to the powder
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Ok ill play around with it. Week 3 start today so hopefully it was just a stomach bug.. I was off it yesterday and still had stomach issues.... So perhaps it's unrelated to the powder
    Sounds good man. Yeah, based on your past use and yesterday's issues, it sounds like it could be unrelated. Keep me posted ched.
    PES Representative
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.33%

Hi,
    Anyone have an idea of the Betaine (trimethylglycine/TMG) dose in each serving of Test Powder?
    THANKS
  40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%

I second the pre bed dosage. Although I have never had any GI issues I like the mucuna and agmatine before I go to sleep especially when I'm not taking powerfull. Besides most of my go to preworkouts already have 1g of agmatine so I'm covered there

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 03:57 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 11:24 PM
  3. PES Alphamine, USP Labs test powder
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 11:01 AM
  4. Usp Labs Test Powder
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 326