Throw all supplement powders in shake powder?

ENEMY

Banned
Awards
Could it still be effective and efficient to throw (proportionately) supplement powders into your shake powders to kill a few steps? Let's say, mix your CEE in your protein shake powder as well as Alcar, arginine and whatever else which may not be already added to make your own custom blend? Mix it well of course.

I'm not well informed about complications which may arise with supposed conflicts of interests of different aminos. This is my concern.

ENEMY

Banned
Awards
Oh yea, maybe even throw in some oral steroid powders too? Like some var powder.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I know it would be the worst tasting drink ever made!

ENEMY

Banned
Awards
haha true, I didn't really think of that one. Maybe I can mix a few ounces of sugar in it to mask the taste

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Of course you can do it, there's no complications.... but CEE is hideous, and alcar isn't all that pleasant either.

You'll end up with a shake that tastes just like a kick in the ass.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could it still be effective and efficient to throw (proportionately) supplement powders into your shake powders to kill a few steps? Let's say, mix your CEE in your protein shake powder as well as Alcar, arginine and whatever else which may not be already added to make your own custom blend? Mix it well of course.

I'm not well informed about complications which may arise with supposed conflicts of interests of different aminos. This is my concern.
Maybe you should just try it!. I would, but I guess I just like to live dangerously!....:icon_lol:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, maybe even throw in some oral steroid powders too? Like some var powder.
Careful with that.

You CAN do it, but this doesn't always mean you SHOULD do it, especially considering the probable nasty taste :)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if you take glutamine, but I know glutamine at high levels will negate the effects of arginine, so I'm not sure if taking them at the same time would be a good idea. Other than that it looks solid.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I mix my protein, CEE, no explode, eggs and milk together and it tastes fine. even with just the cee and protein it was fine.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I mix my protein, CEE, no explode, eggs and milk together and it tastes fine. even with just the cee and protein it was fine.
I guess we have different views on flavor. I cant stand NOxplode even by itself, let alone mixed with protein and CEE in milk

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think ALCAR tastes... awesome!

Nice punchy, tangy taste to it.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to take an iron to my toungue before being able to swallow that mix ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Could try using some sugar free kool-aid, citric acid, and splenda. I would personally just cap the stuff though

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
HEY, before you do this, leave out the Var.

That is the only thing with any true value. I don't want to see you be totally disgusted with the drink and waste a good days dose of Var!

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Try using Tang (the orange drink), it masks bad tasting stuff pretty good.