Cutting with Alphamine/X-gels

bdybldnaam

Awards
Coming off 8 weeks of AB/EP/DPOL - man that was sweet.
Thanks to PES and Purus for making rocking products.

Been bulking the past couple of months. Never been bigger nor stronger, but work was brutal this summer, so diet was at times questionable.
Not complaining about my gains, since most was LBM, but hey one can always get leaner. :)

But looking to cut a bit of fat and I know and love Alphamine, so that's a given, but really wanna try these X-gels, I keep hearing about. ;)

But are the X-gels better used for a bulk? Thoughts on Alphamine/X-gels stack in general?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA (X-gels) shines in body recomposition for me. I think it goes very well with cutting or bulking and is entirely dependent on your goals.

It would go well with Alphamine IMO.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with bolt. ArA is great for any goal whether it be bulking, cutting, or recomping.

Alphamine is great solo for cutting but adding in X-Gels will be a great addition.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Great. Thx guys.

I train mon, wed and fri. Planning to dose Xgels om wo days only.
How long can I push it? Will around 12 weeks (36 days total) at 4-6 caps be okay?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great. Thx guys.

I train mon, wed and fri. Planning to dose Xgels om wo days only.
How long can I push it? Will around 12 weeks (36 days total) at 4-6 caps be okay?
Dosing 3 times a week pre-workout will be fine. Personally, I am only counting the days I dose ArA (5 times a week) so my run is going for a while but will end when I hit 50 ArA doses. You could dose one non-workout day if you wanted but not necessary IMO.

Run ArA with GMS (6-8 grams) and a Carnitine salt (2-3 grams) of your choice (ALCAR, LCLT, PLCAR).

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would rather use Xgels during a recomp or cut that's for sure. Since you only lift 3 days a week I would shoot for 1.5g or 2g per workout of ArA. Make sure you're at least using a carnitine with ArA if not GMS.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Definitely great for whatever goals you have. I run mine for 50 days of dosing rather than counting the days I don't use it.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Appreciate all the answers.

This is where I'm at

WO days:
X-gels (4-6 caps - probably start at 4)
GMS (6 g)
LCLT (2 g)

Every day:
Alphamine (3 scoops)
Forskolin 95 (50 mg)

Bulk GMS and LCLT fine, right? And only on WO days?

After 4 weeks I could replace the Forskolin 95 with Paragon, so I get 12 weeks of Forskolin, but add NMDA plus other goodies for 8 weeks.

How does that sound? Would you rather just go 12 weeks with Forskolin 95 and drop the Paragon - seems it has Forskolin 50%?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of forskolin, I think it's probably the best natural hormonal composition agent. The more time spent "on" forskolin the better.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
ArA has a great recomp effects. i'm in my clean bulk 3 weeks alredy and i eat like crazy and i stay lean. never had that before. i usually eat salad and get 3 pounds of fat. yeah i'm one of those guys, mabye becuas of insuline senstivity, but not with ArA! got leaner and stronger, ArA also give me Awesome pump, Alphamine and X-Gels would stack perefectly IMO.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
I'm a huge fan of forskolin, I think it's probably the best natural hormonal composition agent. The more time spent "on" forskolin the better.
yeah Forskolin is one of the best product i've used. and would be a great additive to the Alphamine&X-Gels.
also gotta know does forskolin can be taken year round ? i know that if you run forskolin so run it for 12weeks. but does you have to cycle it becuas it's have an hormonal effects?

bdybldnaam

Awards
What about the efficiency of the 50% Forskolin that's in Paragon vs the 95% in the SS product?

Is the difference offset from a higher dose in Paragon?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dosing 3 times a week pre-workout will be fine. Personally, I am only counting the days I dose ArA (5 times a week) so my run is going for a while but will end when I hit 50 ArA doses. You could dose one non-workout day if you wanted but not necessary IMO.

Run ArA with GMS (6-8 grams) and a Carnitine salt (2-3 grams) of your choice (ALCAR, LCLT, PLCAR).
This right here. It has been said a few times already, I personally use my ArA with Hemavol and Compete for the carnitine and GMS.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What about the efficiency of the 50% Forskolin that's in Paragon vs the 95% in the SS product?

Lower % extracts tend to cause GI discomfort or issues whereas the higher % extracts help offset this. The higher dose would be to account for the lower extract but if you can, get AS Forskolin.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The 95% extract will have less GI discomfort and nauseua than lower percent extracts.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lower % extracts tend to cause GI discomfort or issues whereas the higher % extracts help offset this. The higher dose would be to account for the lower extract but if you can, get AS Forskolin.
Dang you beat me to it haha.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it possible to still take fish oils while taking ara?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If working out 3x a week I would definitely take 1.5-2g/day. Still comes out to less than the old 4 caps/7 days a week.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Should clarify. Weight training is mon, wed and fri.

Cardio is tue, thur and sat, but no schedule set in stone. Depends on school/work. Play football (soccer) and take HIIT sessions. Should I dose on those days? Perhaps a lower dose?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dang you beat me to it haha.
;) haha

Should clarify. Weight training is mon, wed and fri.

Cardio is tue, thur and sat, but no schedule set in stone. Depends on school/work. Play football (soccer) and take HIIT sessions. Should I dose on those days? Perhaps a lower dose?
No real need to. ArA is best taken pre- weight training sessions as it amplifies the response to training. You could pre HIIT but that's entirely up to you.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Allow me to bump this thread..

The nice postal service was kind enough to drop off a care package yesterday.

Xgels + bulk GMS and LCLT
Alphamine
Forskolin 95

Gonna run these for the first 4 weeks and then add Paragon or maybe Intimidate SRT+Forskolin 95 for week 5-12, so I get a full 12 weeks of Forskolin.

Regarding the forskolin.. never ran it before so will probably start at 50mg for a couple of days to access tolerance and then bump it to 75mg. Seems like most recommend 75mg, correct?

Alphamine.. I love it and would like to run it for all 12 weeks. I know PES says 8 weeks (I understand and respect why), but have anyone ran it for more?

Xgels will be taken pre weight training 3-4 times per week. GMS and LCLT pre-wo and only on wo days, right?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Allow me to bump this thread..

The nice postal service was kind enough to drop off a care package yesterday.

Xgels + bulk GMS and LCLT
Alphamine
Forskolin 95

Gonna run these for the first 4 weeks and then add Paragon or maybe Intimidate SRT+Forskolin 95 for week 5-12, so I get a full 12 weeks of Forskolin.

Regarding the forskolin.. never ran it before so will probably start at 50mg for a couple of days to access tolerance and then bump it to 75mg. Seems like most recommend 75mg, correct?

Alphamine.. I love it and would like to run it for all 12 weeks. I know PES says 8 weeks (I understand and respect why), but have anyone ran it for more?

Xgels will be taken pre weight training 3-4 times per week. GMS and LCLT pre-wo and only on wo days, right?
50mg is a good dose to start out Forskolin with. I usually go up to 100mg if I have enough to run it at that dose for 12 weeks

Many people run Alphamine past 8 weeks (obviously not recommended though). Try and get a cap of Forskolin with every Alphamine dose.

Correct on running X-Gels only on workout days.