Cutting with Alphamine/X-gels

  1. Registered User
    bdybldnaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    45662

    Cutting with Alphamine/X-gels


    Coming off 8 weeks of AB/EP/DPOL - man that was sweet.
    Thanks to PES and Purus for making rocking products.

    Been bulking the past couple of months. Never been bigger nor stronger, but work was brutal this summer, so diet was at times questionable.
    Not complaining about my gains, since most was LBM, but hey one can always get leaner.

    But looking to cut a bit of fat and I know and love Alphamine, so that's a given, but really wanna try these X-gels, I keep hearing about.

    But are the X-gels better used for a bulk? Thoughts on Alphamine/X-gels stack in general?

  2. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    ArA (X-gels) shines in body recomposition for me. I think it goes very well with cutting or bulking and is entirely dependent on your goals.

    It would go well with Alphamine IMO.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,774
    Rep Power
    4325175

    Agree with bolt. ArA is great for any goal whether it be bulking, cutting, or recomping.

    Alphamine is great solo for cutting but adding in X-Gels will be a great addition.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bdybldnaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    45662

    Great. Thx guys.

    I train mon, wed and fri. Planning to dose Xgels om wo days only.
    How long can I push it? Will around 12 weeks (36 days total) at 4-6 caps be okay?
  5. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,774
    Rep Power
    4325175

    Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Great. Thx guys.

    I train mon, wed and fri. Planning to dose Xgels om wo days only.
    How long can I push it? Will around 12 weeks (36 days total) at 4-6 caps be okay?
    Dosing 3 times a week pre-workout will be fine. Personally, I am only counting the days I dose ArA (5 times a week) so my run is going for a while but will end when I hit 50 ArA doses. You could dose one non-workout day if you wanted but not necessary IMO.

    Run ArA with GMS (6-8 grams) and a Carnitine salt (2-3 grams) of your choice (ALCAR, LCLT, PLCAR).
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    334078

    I would rather use Xgels during a recomp or cut that's for sure. Since you only lift 3 days a week I would shoot for 1.5g or 2g per workout of ArA. Make sure you're at least using a carnitine with ArA if not GMS.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    3298295

    Definitely great for whatever goals you have. I run mine for 50 days of dosing rather than counting the days I don't use it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  8. Registered User
    bdybldnaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    45662

    Appreciate all the answers.

    This is where I'm at

    WO days:
    X-gels (4-6 caps - probably start at 4)
    GMS (6 g)
    LCLT (2 g)

    Every day:
    Alphamine (3 scoops)
    Forskolin 95 (50 mg)

    Bulk GMS and LCLT fine, right? And only on WO days?

    After 4 weeks I could replace the Forskolin 95 with Paragon, so I get 12 weeks of Forskolin, but add NMDA plus other goodies for 8 weeks.

    How does that sound? Would you rather just go 12 weeks with Forskolin 95 and drop the Paragon - seems it has Forskolin 50%?
  9. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,586
    Rep Power
    334078

    I'm a huge fan of forskolin, I think it's probably the best natural hormonal composition agent. The more time spent "on" forskolin the better.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Banned
    Pop A Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    0

    ArA has a great recomp effects. i'm in my clean bulk 3 weeks alredy and i eat like crazy and i stay lean. never had that before. i usually eat salad and get 3 pounds of fat. yeah i'm one of those guys, mabye becuas of insuline senstivity, but not with ArA! got leaner and stronger, ArA also give me Awesome pump, Alphamine and X-Gels would stack perefectly IMO.
  11. Banned
    Pop A Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I'm a huge fan of forskolin, I think it's probably the best natural hormonal composition agent. The more time spent "on" forskolin the better.
    yeah Forskolin is one of the best product i've used. and would be a great additive to the Alphamine&X-Gels.
    also gotta know does forskolin can be taken year round ? i know that if you run forskolin so run it for 12weeks. but does you have to cycle it becuas it's have an hormonal effects?
  12. Registered User
    bdybldnaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    45662

    What about the efficiency of the 50% Forskolin that's in Paragon vs the 95% in the SS product?

    Is the difference offset from a higher dose in Paragon?
  13. Registered User
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    885
    Rep Power
    198647

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Dosing 3 times a week pre-workout will be fine. Personally, I am only counting the days I dose ArA (5 times a week) so my run is going for a while but will end when I hit 50 ArA doses. You could dose one non-workout day if you wanted but not necessary IMO.

    Run ArA with GMS (6-8 grams) and a Carnitine salt (2-3 grams) of your choice (ALCAR, LCLT, PLCAR).
    This right here. It has been said a few times already, I personally use my ArA with Hemavol and Compete for the carnitine and GMS.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minions Member
  14. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    3298295

    Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    What about the efficiency of the 50% Forskolin that's in Paragon vs the 95% in the SS product?

    Is the difference offset from a higher dose in Paragon?
    Lower % extracts tend to cause GI discomfort or issues whereas the higher % extracts help offset this. The higher dose would be to account for the lower extract but if you can, get AS Forskolin.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  15. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,774
    Rep Power
    4325175

    Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    What about the efficiency of the 50% Forskolin that's in Paragon vs the 95% in the SS product?

    Is the difference offset from a higher dose in Paragon?
    The 95% extract will have less GI discomfort and nauseua than lower percent extracts.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,774
    Rep Power
    4325175

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Lower % extracts tend to cause GI discomfort or issues whereas the higher % extracts help offset this. The higher dose would be to account for the lower extract but if you can, get AS Forskolin.
    Dang you beat me to it haha.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Rep Power
    216443

    Is it possible to still take fish oils while taking ara?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  18. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,774
    Rep Power
    4325175

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Is it possible to still take fish oils while taking ara?
    Yes. Take ~4 hours away from ArA.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    585787

    If working out 3x a week I would definitely take 1.5-2g/day. Still comes out to less than the old 4 caps/7 days a week.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  20. Registered User
    bdybldnaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    45662

    Should clarify. Weight training is mon, wed and fri.

    Cardio is tue, thur and sat, but no schedule set in stone. Depends on school/work. Play football (soccer) and take HIIT sessions. Should I dose on those days? Perhaps a lower dose?
  21. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    3298295

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Dang you beat me to it haha.
    haha

    Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Should clarify. Weight training is mon, wed and fri.

    Cardio is tue, thur and sat, but no schedule set in stone. Depends on school/work. Play football (soccer) and take HIIT sessions. Should I dose on those days? Perhaps a lower dose?
    No real need to. ArA is best taken pre- weight training sessions as it amplifies the response to training. You could pre HIIT but that's entirely up to you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  22. Registered User
    bdybldnaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    45662

    Allow me to bump this thread..

    The nice postal service was kind enough to drop off a care package yesterday.

    Xgels + bulk GMS and LCLT
    Alphamine
    Forskolin 95

    Gonna run these for the first 4 weeks and then add Paragon or maybe Intimidate SRT+Forskolin 95 for week 5-12, so I get a full 12 weeks of Forskolin.

    Regarding the forskolin.. never ran it before so will probably start at 50mg for a couple of days to access tolerance and then bump it to 75mg. Seems like most recommend 75mg, correct?

    Alphamine.. I love it and would like to run it for all 12 weeks. I know PES says 8 weeks (I understand and respect why), but have anyone ran it for more?

    Xgels will be taken pre weight training 3-4 times per week. GMS and LCLT pre-wo and only on wo days, right?
  23. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,774
    Rep Power
    4325175

    Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    Allow me to bump this thread..

    The nice postal service was kind enough to drop off a care package yesterday.

    Xgels + bulk GMS and LCLT
    Alphamine
    Forskolin 95

    Gonna run these for the first 4 weeks and then add Paragon or maybe Intimidate SRT+Forskolin 95 for week 5-12, so I get a full 12 weeks of Forskolin.

    Regarding the forskolin.. never ran it before so will probably start at 50mg for a couple of days to access tolerance and then bump it to 75mg. Seems like most recommend 75mg, correct?

    Alphamine.. I love it and would like to run it for all 12 weeks. I know PES says 8 weeks (I understand and respect why), but have anyone ran it for more?

    Xgels will be taken pre weight training 3-4 times per week. GMS and LCLT pre-wo and only on wo days, right?
    50mg is a good dose to start out Forskolin with. I usually go up to 100mg if I have enough to run it at that dose for 12 weeks

    Many people run Alphamine past 8 weeks (obviously not recommended though). Try and get a cap of Forskolin with every Alphamine dose.

    Correct on running X-Gels only on workout days.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting with IGF?
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 12:19 PM
  2. Cutting with minimal LBM loss
    By pharaohf4 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 10:24 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 04:14 PM
  4. Cutting with 1-T
    By MikeBU in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 09:40 PM
  5. diet help while cutting with 1-test
    By RAEKWON201 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in