Cycle off Creatine Mono, before starting CEE???

TotallyJacked

Awards
Ok, so im headed to the vitaminshoppe or gnc to get some brand of CEE and possibly some ZMA. My question is that i have been using creatine monohydrate for a few weeks and should i cycle off the creatine mono and stay away from any form of creatine for a few weeks before starting the CEE or should i just go ahead and get the CEE started? Also, whats your favorite brand of CEE and is it possible to become dependant on ZMA or is it easy to get back to regular sleep when you go off it? any comments are greatly appreciated.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok, so im headed to the vitaminshoppe or gnc to get some brand of CEE and possibly some ZMA. My question is that i have been using creatine monohydrate for a few weeks and should i cycle off the creatine mono and stay away from any form of creatine for a few weeks before starting the CEE or should i just go ahead and get the CEE started? Also, whats your favorite brand of CEE and is it possible to become dependant on ZMA or is it easy to get back to regular sleep when you go off it? any comments are greatly appreciated.
Many people recommend cycling off creatine for a few weeks to get your body back to its natural levels

You can get CEE (and ZMA) alot cheaper online, check the board sponsors like www.customnutritionwarehouse.com who have good reviews. I'm using CE2 by SNS right now and I really like it.

As far as I know it is not possible to become dependant on ZMA. Honestly I never noticed a benefit as a sleep aid, even though some people swear by it. Depending on your diet it should give your natural test a nice boost though. I liked EAS ZMA better than any others I've used.

Again I'd probably make your purchases online, that way you dont get swindled by the people at GNC who know absolutely nothing about supplements and just want you to make the most expensive purchases possible.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I think it would be more interesting if you did NOT cycle off the creatine. Then you could see if the CEE actually helped more than just creatine.

TotallyJacked

Awards
I would buy supps online, but im paranoid about buying stuff online and although the people at GNC do try to get you to buy the most expensive thing on the shelf, i usually am able to do my research and know what i want. Also, crowler's idea sounds good to me! also ive heard that the same brand name that makes NO2, made a CEE. Maybe i could stack the mo2 and the cee?

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
wedgylx if you are uneasy about using your credit card on the net then why don't you just mail in a money order? I just checked and custom offers this! :thumbsup:

TotallyJacked

Awards
maybe next time, right now its too late. just got back from gnc. got no2 and CrE2 to stack. i read good things about no2 and im very curious about the pump you get on it. also tell me if this is an ok stack. not taken all at once but through out the day.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wedgylx if you are uneasy about using your credit card on the net then why don't you just mail in a money order? I just checked and custom offers this! :thumbsup:
I'm not the uneasy one :D custom just got a pretty decent sale from my card not even a week ago, I wont be sending them any more of my money for a while

Totallyjacked, you definitely got taken advantage of just my buying the NO2. In my opinion there are way better (and cheaper) choices out there and you definitely would have saved alot of cash by buying online, especially since I'm sure the esterfied creatine was way overpriced as well.

TotallyJacked

Awards
OH ****!! your right wedg, i got jacked the **** up! never again. never again. **** gnc

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OH ****!! your right wedg, i got jacked the **** up! never again. never again. **** gnc
30 day return policy bro. Im pretty sure it doesnt even matter if its opened. Say you took it and got really sick to your stomach or something.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
30 day return policy bro. Im pretty sure it doesnt even matter if its opened. Say you took it and got really sick to your stomach or something.
That actually is true. My friend owns a GNC and he said he HATES that rule lol

BTW how is the CEE so far?

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I know thats how it is at vitamin world. I use to work at one (yea i was a shady salesman, but i gotta pay for school somehow)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vitamin Shoppe has no commish, so no hounding customers.. ;)

TotallyJacked

Awards
vitamin shoppe is much better, and better prices, but that one around here have nothin but protein powder and cell tech. anyways, its my third day on no2 and cee and i havent been able to feel this huge "pump" yet because i didnt lift to because of a hockey game, but i do notice that i have a lot of endurance and the cee does give me a lot of energy.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how you will be able to tell if what you are feeling is from NO2 or CEE.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sure CEE isn't garbage too, just over-hyped junk?
I'm hearing great reviews on it from people who's opinions i respect....

Also I'm using a stack of CEE with a dicreatine malate product and seeing awesome gains....of course i can't be sure which product its from.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
CEE rocks and its pretty cheap if you buy it bulk (not in a fancy pre-maid cocktail) its only 6.99 per 100g.

bayshore786

Awards
maybe next time, right now its too late. just got back from gnc. got no2 and CrE2 to stack. i read good things about no2 and im very curious about the pump you get on it. also tell me if this is an ok stack. not taken all at once but through out the day.
no2 is absolutely amazing....it makes any intense lift day seem like nothing the next day. although i enjoy that pain the next day, because it feels i achieved something, it is a relief that after a 4 hour leg day youre able to get up out of bed the next morning and not walk like you got **** between your legs. it is completely natural in your bloodstream already. nitric oxide helps the blood flow in your system more naturally, causing you to heal at incredible rates. it also stimulates you in the gym incredibly, and gives you the extra boost to keep going. ive also found the lack of pain with glutamine also, which is natural as well, and completely harmless. what is CrE2 though? tell me if its any good when you take it

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
I'm hearing great reviews on it from people who's opinions i respect....

Also I'm using a stack of CEE with a dicreatine malate product and seeing awesome gains....of course i can't be sure which product its from.
IMO, no need to stack CEE w/ another creatine. Saturated cells are, well, saturated cells.

N02 and the plethora of other products using these same gimmicks are way overrated.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
no2 is absolutely amazing....it makes any intense lift day seem like nothing the next day. although i enjoy that pain the next day, because it feels i achieved something, it is a relief that after a 4 hour leg day youre able to get up out of bed the next morning and not walk like you got **** between your legs. it is completely natural in your bloodstream already. nitric oxide helps the blood flow in your system more naturally, causing you to heal at incredible rates. it also stimulates you in the gym incredibly, and gives you the extra boost to keep going. ive also found the lack of pain with glutamine also, which is natural as well, and completely harmless. what is CrE2 though? tell me if its any good when you take it
you shouldnt be taking an NO2 product with glutamine. Glutamine will negate the effects of arginine

Kpreki, what NO2 products have you used in the past? I really like NOXplode.....